TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iggymatrixcounter
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2003
    • 1924

    #241
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    Originally posted by nforcer06164
    I made a mistake yesterday in the chat. As we already know, fish and iggy have talked, "game over", whatever, in concern to petpro.
    Nope that was a joke and it had nothing to do with petpro.

    Originally posted by nforcer
    Though I'm still not 100% sure why petpro is a wolf in their eyes, I think the main reason was "following".
    Never thought petpro was a wolf. and I've said it many times.

    Originally posted by nforcer
    Well, now that nforcer was gone, they could eliminate that "problem" of lynching petpro and swing to matt. Yay! At any rate, fish swung votes over, and people listened. My only concern at that time was eliminating Guido's phantom.
    Yet you still voted him and are condeming everyone else that did it..

    Originally posted by nforcer
    Also
    fish has been acting odd all game, starting with his volatile behavior early on. He's also made it completely obvious that he and iggy are somehow connected. The odd swing last night did not make sense to me at all, after fish had apparently nailed down that petpro was "obviously a wolf". Couple that swing with my mistake of telling fish what a human petpro would mean for him and iggy, especially with how fierce they were about it, and I think we've got ourselves two wolves.
    1) Can't say anything about fish's early behavior.
    2) Fish and I always talk and when we do we get much accomplished. We figure things out well together. Last game we both nailed all wolves and were instrumental in the swing that lynched you last game (as a wolf). Which, I might add was day 1 or 2 wasn't it?? Man and the reason we got you was because you played buddy buddy with me to a point where we thought you should go.
    3) The swing didn't make sense? And yet you still followed... awww you have no room to talk about the switch because you were just as involved as I was.
    4) If fish really thought petpro was a wolf, he would have kept his vote on him rather than change it. People lie all the time in this game nforcer, but it is their vote that tells you what a person's real motives/thoughts are.
    5) Fierce about a vote swing eh?? I didn't tell ANYONE BUT FISH to change thier vote. Even then I said if he thought petpro was a wolf he should keep it there. Eveyone else who changed has to come up with their own excuse for changing. Including you nforcer because "Guido's phantom" is a piss poor excuse. We've had games where more than one person would have gotten a phantom and yet no one wanted to pull together an insta to save them the phantom.

    Originally posted by nforcer
    I'll give some time for you to engineer a BS alibi. But expect a vote later.
    If you are so certain that I couldn't come up with anything, why wouldn't you vote now? You don't even say who you're looking at. You drag fish's and my name through the mud and yet don't even say your conclusion. You're even too afraid to vote for someone. You went with the crowd yesterday but now you think you're "right" and yet decide to wait anyways??

    nforcer
    lastfm
    PANDORA

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #242
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      wow

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #243
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        I'm sorry, iggy, most of my comments were directed at fish. I didn't make that so obvious, but I didn't expect you to get so defensive.

        Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
        3) The swing didn't make sense? And yet you still followed... awww you have no room to talk about the switch because you were just as involved as I was...."Guido's phantom" is a piss poor excuse. We've had games where more than one person would have gotten a phantom and yet no one wanted to pull together an insta to save them the phantom.
        AHAHAHAHA. I'm sure panda could look at her missed calls and see that I tried calling her to try finding Guido before the day ended. I was hoping cypher could change his vote and prevent the phantom. When the hell else would I change my vote? Switching onto anybody else wouldn't have done a damn thing. And I can't tell you how many times we've pulled together an insta to prevent phantoms. Maybe I'm thinking a little ahead this game and trying to keep the humans phantom-free. You wouldn't care, though. Phantoms do help wolves after all.

        Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
        4) If fish really thought petpro was a wolf, he would have kept his vote on him rather than change it. People lie all the time in this game nforcer, but it is their vote that tells you what a person's real motives/thoughts are.
        Why would fish go to such ends to accuse petpro as a wolf if he didn't think he was a wolf, huh? He fits the "profile", doesn't he? He said that earlier today, remember?

        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
        Finally, matt fit the "profile" of the type of wolf we were looking for just as well as petpro did (does).
        That doesn't fit with what you just said.

        I've waited long enough, I think. Let's take care of some wolves and get this game moving. fish first, you later.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • FishFishRevolution
          GotR Creator
          • Nov 2003
          • 7251

          #244
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          shut the f*ck up, nforcer, i didn't even read your ultimately horrible posts because I know it's all either a huge misunderstanding or a horribly executed attempt at a wolf plot.

          iggy and I talked last night because that's what we do best. We jointly came up with some ideas, which is where every "we" and "us" comes from. Also, let me find a quote from the chat about petpro, who I still think has a high possibility of being a wolf, especially with matt coming back clean.

          10:27:25 PM nforcer06164: So, you think petpro is a wolf, right?
          10:27:27 PM nforcer06164: Why?
          10:27:34 PM insanelikeafish: well, as i said
          10:27:48 PM nforcer06164: I don't think a noob wolf would be so persistent with so many votes.
          10:27:50 PM insanelikeafish: he made a lot of rash points, and made up a whole lot of stuff
          10:27:57 PM insanelikeafish: but here's the psychological standpoint
          10:28:19 PM insanelikeafish: normally, a noob wouldn't have the balls to post as much and quite the way petpro did, BUT if he was a wolf

          --

          10:32:42 PM nforcer06164: So, let me get this straight.
          10:32:54 PM nforcer06164: petpro is a wolf after yours and iggy's discussion.
          10:33:20 PM nforcer06164: and wolves go rogue because their patner is as good as dead.
          10:33:30 PM nforcer06164: could this be a distance tactic you and iggy cooked up?
          10:33:44 PM insanelikeafish: OH MAN
          10:33:47 PM insanelikeafish: hadn't thought of that
          10:33:48 PM nforcer06164: Because that would be a pretty convenient scenario if petpro turns up human.
          10:33:57 PM insanelikeafish: he could very well be human
          10:34:08 PM insanelikeafish: we'll know in about 25 minutes
          10:34:11 PM nforcer06164: which would make you and iggy look really, really bad.
          10:34:14 PM tps7910: : (
          10:34:16 PM tps7910: I have to leave now
          10:34:20 PM tps7910: Who do I vote?
          10:34:22 PM nforcer06164: As do I.
          10:34:24 PM tps7910: I already voted Petpro
          10:34:29 PM iggy911mc: sorry i was gone anything that i need to answer?
          10:34:30 PM tps7910: but I'll change now if necessary
          10:34:36 PM insanelikeafish: apparently iggy, we're wolves
          10:34:41 PM insanelikeafish: if petpro comes up human
          10:34:41 PM jwcgator2: lol
          10:34:44 PM iggy911mc: ssshh they dont know that
          10:34:48 PM insanelikeafish: iggy actually thinks petpro is probably human
          10:34:48 PM jwcgator2: and im a kitty ^_^ I has ham
          10:34:56 PM iggy911mc: i do think petpro is human
          10:35:02 PM iggy911mc: hes just annoying XD
          10:35:03 PM insanelikeafish: i'm the one who disbelieves
          10:35:05 PM jwcgator2: then lets vote nforcer lol
          10:35:16 PM nforcer06164: Well, we can decide where to go after we know what he is.
          10:35:47 PM insanelikeafish: i mean, really, it;s day 1, this is the best candidate i can think of for a lynch

          --

          Could you please get off my balls now? I DO think petpro is a wolf and I have no reason not to vote him right now except this little thing about you being a big huffy wolf. I also see during the course of me writing this post, you've signed off aim. Coward.

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #245
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            Kind of discussed things with nforcer. Probably shouldn't have voted him but I'll leave it there until I come up with a better suspect. Here's my guide on everyone.

            Cypher: This guy is totally flying under the radar. He had better be someone good that I don't know about because he is posting well but not really enough for anything to stick. Could be a bored human or a tactfull wolf.

            Petpro: Final analysis on this guy; noob. XD. But seriously, I didn't think he was a wolf because of the "No wolf is that bold and new." Yet today I don't see him around much and posting like crazy. I haven't checked his activity so I'm not sure where he's at yet. But if he is around I can see a wolf buddy coming to him saying, "Ok dude you're going to die you better stop posting." Course posting that he was the next lynch target kind of taints that theory because both humans and wolves would slow down after a statement like that XD.

            Afro: Didn't make a lick of sense day 1. Today he's been very realistic and bringing everyone back to reality. (His post about every's vote on matt is the one I'm referring to.) Haven't analyzed him completely but anytime someone posts a lot then goes down in activity, it's always something to me.

            nforcer: making me mad with his lies that he is using as evidence. Normally when someone says something about me, I say to myself, "Ok yea I can see where he's coming from." But not so much his nforcer. His ideas are fairly stretched imo. Don't know if he's looking for discussion or just digging.

            guido: kind of popped into my head after reading a little of his posts. Subtle, contributive. His initial vendetta against petpro made me wonder about him first but figured it was just him getting mad at petpro.

            fish: We've always worked together in pretty much all our twg's. He's on a lot of the times that no one else is one and we both analyze posts and strategies. I'm starting to doubt a little about him because last game I had no problem lynching someone who was tying himself to me and my ideas (*cough* nforcer XD) and he turned up wolf. It just is a little different this game because we always work together and agree so I don't know what to do.

            sertman: I can't think of anything against him atm. Which makes me suspect him. Humans usually always slip up because they aren't watching their posts as much as wolves do. So anyone who has "nothing" against them is always a suspect.

            fojar: Kind of threw out doubt on fish that is still alive today. Hasn't really been around. I haven't noticed him much on AIM but I have talked with him a bit. I can see him as a wolf throwing himself in the middle to get a big player and then back off while the fire blew up on him. Course that would require the wolves to work together publically (something I don't think happens too much.) but it could I guess.

            wilkin: I dunno, he's usually always making numerical posts about things but that is when there is strategy to discuss. This game is out of his element (as it is mine.) and so I think his inactivity is due to lack of numbers lol. But as cypher and sertman, no evidence still = wolf imo.

            jwc: If I think anyone is human, it's this guy. Got a bunch of flack from vets for being a noob. Which I kind of used t assume that since he was human that anyone attacking him would be wolfish. (I think guido and nforcer were his two bog guys on him.) So yea I may go back to that theory for today, I dunno.

            jurs: lol "big dumb ape." But I kind of wonder if ANY type of wolf would post crazy ideas like hers. Sometimes she's on the money, and others she's in left field. But I've talked a couple times with her about her "statements" so I'm straight in those respects.

            tps: If anyone can defend against my drilling, it's this guy. He doesn't have anything to hide based on my convos. But it's still early and like sertman, wilkin, and cypher they are still suspects.

            I would kick myself if those were the 4 wolves though XD. It would explain why bigger players are going first though... meh.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #246
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              I don't understand.

              Are we lynching nforcer or petpro today?

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #247
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                ps Regarding Iggy's comment on my activity: I've been working on my car the last two days. Should be free to waste my time on the Internet again until next weekend when my Dad is off of work again and we can work on it some more.

                btw:
                But seriously, I didn't think he was a wolf because of the "No wolf is that bold and new."
                In like my second game, I was a wolf. I was extremely bold to a point. I was lynched because of it. Basically I was overconfident and sloppy and I made a huge oversight. It is completely possible for a new player as a wolf to be overconfident and play in a way that would seem like "oh he can't be a wolf because he's being so bold."

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #248
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  I don't understand.

                  Are we lynching nforcer or petpro today?
                  Hopefully both.

                  Comment

                  • CypherToorima
                    Boss of all bosses
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 2452

                    #249
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    Originally posted by Afrobean

                    btw:
                    In like my second game, I was a wolf. I was extremely bold to a point. I was lynched because of it. Basically I was overconfident and sloppy and I made a huge oversight. It is completely possible for a new player as a wolf to be overconfident and play in a way that would seem like "oh he can't be a wolf because he's being so bold."
                    My point exactly. I said it in the chat. No one seemed to listen.
                    I'm a figantic gaggot

                    Comment

                    • petpro32
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 160

                      #250
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                      10:28:19 PM insanelikeafish: normally, a noob wouldn't have the balls to post as much and quite the way petpro did, BUT if he was a wolf
                      Sorry for having gigantic balls.

                      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                      10:34:48 PM insanelikeafish: iggy actually thinks petpro is probably human
                      10:34:48 PM jwcgator2: and im a kitty ^_^ I has ham
                      10:34:56 PM iggy911mc: i do think petpro is human
                      10:35:02 PM iggy911mc: hes just annoying XD
                      10:35:03 PM insanelikeafish: i'm the one who disbelieves
                      If you really thought I was a wolf, why would you let your vote be changed so easily to Matt, when after all the work you put into discrediting and over-analyzing my posts, you'd go for someone with practically no wolfy evidence to their name?

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      It is completely possible for a new player as a wolf to be overconfident and play in a way that would seem like "oh he can't be a wolf because he's being so bold.
                      Right. What I came into the game thinking, was that anyone could be a wolf. It's not about figuring out who the wolves are, but picking out those who seem human. Like I've told nforcer, don't give me any credit just because I'm new. There is just as good a chance of me being a wolf as anyone else.

                      And sorry I haven't been on recently, been dealing with issues IRL. But if anyone desires an AIM chat, opportunity = now.


                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #251
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        I don't like your comment on my comment.

                        petpro

                        Comment

                        • CypherToorima
                          Boss of all bosses
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 2452

                          #252
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          I don't like your avatar.

                          Afro

                          Seriously, what happened to explaing votes.
                          I'm a figantic gaggot

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #253
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            Originally posted by petpro32
                            If you really thought I was a wolf, why would you let your vote be changed so easily to Matt, when after all the work you put into discrediting and over-analyzing my posts, you'd go for someone with practically no wolfy evidence to their name?
                            Like I've said about 370 thousand times now, I thought you were a wolf because you fit the profile of a wolf that I had been looking out for, which was based on an idea about who the four wolves were. Coupled with your continued persistance to get my lynched by making things up and just seeming extremely wolfy, I concluded that you were a wolf.

                            Then it was getting late, and I was feeling like a swinger. You see that profile that had originally put you into the wolf category also fit another; his name was matt. My gut thought matt was less of a wolf than it thought you were, but I attributed that to a personal feeling of dislike rather than my actual wolfdar. Iggy wanted me to change to matt, and iggy really has had a knack for being right the past few games. Not only that, but I really like swinging last minute on day 1, I figured some wolves had jumped on the petpro bandwagon (they probably jumped on the matt one in retrospect) and were making it out scott free on day 1, no wolves down. Finally, we were also trying for an insta so Guido wouldn't get a phantom.

                            If you're very upset about that whole ordeal, I can easily vote for you today and I'll be sure not to change my vote again.

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #254
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              Originally posted by CypherToorima
                              I don't like your avatar.

                              Afro

                              Seriously, what happened to explaing votes.
                              Seriously, this vote has nothing behind it. It was stupid and unnessecary. I would vote on you, but then THAT vote would be stupid and unnessecary.

                              I'm going to have to place my vote on nforcer. In my eyes he is acting extremely wolfy plus *Iggy's post here*

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #255
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                You guys are ****ing stupid

                                Votes mean nothing until the day is over or until someone is close to an insta

                                oh and btw:

                                Originally posted by jwcgator
                                Seriously, this vote has nothing behind it. It was stupid and unnessecary. I would vote on you, but then THAT vote would be stupid and unnessecary.
                                That comment about how you voting for Cypher would be stupid and "unnessecary" was stupid and unnecessary.

                                jwcgator

                                Comment

                                Working...