TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwcgator
    RIP ffrtokens
    • May 2005
    • 2221

    #271
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    uh 12 pm is 3 hours 45 minutes away sorry

    Comment

    • sertman
      DADALADAH
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2005
      • 3910

      #272
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      Alextp1651 (8:11:47 PM): FoJar is getting suspicious
      jwcgator2 (8:11:53 PM): it just makes me wanna say "you're all wolves deal with it"
      Alextp1651 (8:11:54 PM): he voted fish with no explanation
      Alextp1651 (8:12:04 PM): hasn't posted since
      jwcgator2 (8:12:08 PM): yeah
      jwcgator2 (8:12:31 PM): maybe because he wont be able to post at all and he doesnt want a phantom?
      Alextp1651 (8:13:17 PM): that may be what he wants you to think, though
      Alextp1651 (8:13:24 PM): it doesn't take long to explain something
      Alextp1651 (8:13:30 PM): all he needed were a few sentences
      Alextp1651 (8:13:36 PM): but he just voted and ran
      jwcgator2 (8:14:52 PM): " Yesterday 05:22 PM "
      jwcgator2 (8:14:56 PM): LAst activity
      jwcgator2 (8:15:10 PM): post date 07-28-2006, 07:57 PM
      jwcgator2 (8:15:15 PM): somethings up

      FoJaR

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #273
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        FOJAR:
        you voted fish with no explination with a post date of 07-28-2006, 07:57 PM. I was thinking mabey you had to go somewhere and would get a chance to vote. Then I checked you last activity, Yesterday 05:22 PM. PLENTY of time to post at least SOME explination for your post. Until you give me solid reason not to, FoJaR

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #274
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          Voting GuidoHunter because I haven't had much of a free moment this weekend to read what's been going on, I don't have much of a free moment now to read, I won't have one until the day's over, and I CERTAINLY don't want another phantom.

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #275
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            Since when are self votes allowed? I always thought the stance on it was that it can't be done to save yourself from a phantom, but it can be done to induce an instalynch.

            Regarding FoJaR: I have no qualms with him being lynched. I'm willing to support your cause if it looks like someone I'd rather not be lynched will be lynched if I don't vote for FoJaR.

            As of now though, I really want to lynch jwc. Chances of him being a wolf are relatively good as far as I can see, and even if he turns out to be human BONUS WE JUST KILLED JWC SO IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

            Oh by the way, are we still on for lynching Tps tomorrow?

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #276
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              As of now though, I really want to lynch jwc. Chances of him being a wolf are relatively good as far as I can see, and even if he turns out to be human BONUS WE JUST KILLED JWC SO IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER?
              How bout we lynch afro, and if he turns out to be human BONUS WE JUST KILLED AFRO SO IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER?

              Don't be a jerk.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #277
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                I'm only half serious, man.

                You will have to be lynched eventually though.

                Either that or you'll be left alive to the end. This leaves us with two possible endgame scenarios:

                #1: You are a wolf and you win the game because we never lynched you.

                #2: You are a human and give the game to the wolves because, no offense, you aren't the best at this game, if you know what I mean.

                In short, regardless of role, you aren't the type of person I want living until the end of the game.

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #278
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  I'm only half serious, man.
                  Then why bother?

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  #2: You are a human and give the game to the wolves because, no offense, you aren't the best at this game, if you know what I mean.
                  Yes I know I'm not the greatest TWG player that there ever was, but still, I've only played 3 games so far, two of them being jTWG's. I'm not giving this game to the wolves if I can help it.

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  In short, regardless of role, you aren't the type of person I want living until the end of the game.
                  The only people you shouldnt want living to the end are wolves. Unless you're a wolf and your gonna make me your entree.

                  Comment

                  • sertman
                    DADALADAH
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 3910

                    #279
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    However, I'd rather go after the wolves, because your second situation doesn't happen if the game doesn't come to a point where jwc has that opportunity to give it away. However, if it does come to the point where it's getting to the end of the game and he's still alive, I'll agree with you that he should be lynched ASAP.

                    I don't believe he's a wolf, because imo if he was, he'd have probably given it away already. As you said, he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

                    Comment

                    • petpro32
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 160

                      #280
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      Reading over old games, and chatting with Fish, has made me take a look at my recent stand. Fish actually does seem to be acting as he usually would under these circumstances and if he were a human. But that doesn't mean that I'm totally convinced of his humanity. I think Jwcgator called me the "Paranoid Villager", because I'm pretty much suspicious of everybody, and it's true. So to Fish, your still not off the hook with me, (get the pun? XD) but I at least feel better about you than I did earlier.

                      But I have to say it again. GET RID OF WOLVES FIRST! You can worry about Jwc later. I really don't think he is a wolf. I've chatted with him, and looked at his jTWG posts, and he doesn't seem to be playing wolfy. Even if his posts are a bit retarded, doesn't mean that we need to lynch another human. Focus on people like Afro and iggy, who seem to be fueling the human bandwagon votes alot.


                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #281
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        I'll assume Afro was making a mean joke about how I always get lynched day 3.

                        Petpro, I'm the one who called you a paranoid villager, : ( I thought we had something special.

                        I really don't know what any of you are arguing about, I just finished my baseball season that's been eatting a lot of my time, which is a good human excuse, so shove it. I'm not going ot vote JWC because he made me laugh with the last few of his posts, and they were good. Afro on the other-hand is being a fun sucker, which is unusual for TWG sake.

                        Vote may change if I can get back on the computer before the game ends.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #282
                          Re: TWG XXXIV



                          Tps.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #283
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            oh. my clock randomly switches into central time everynow and then. 2 and a half hours. I'm letting guido's self vote stand unless twc overrules me.

                            so then:

                            fish (3) - fojar, petpro, nforcer
                            guido (1) - tps, guido
                            petpro (1) - sertman, afro
                            nforcer (1) - iggy, jwcgator, jwcgator
                            afro (2) - cypher, tps, afro
                            jwcgator (1) - afro, cypher, sertman
                            iggy (1) - jurs
                            cypher (0) - jwcgator
                            fojar (2) - sertman, jwcgator
                            tps (0) - afro

                            I THINK that's right. jesus you guys vote alot.
                            Last edited by talisman; 07-30-2006, 07:25 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #284
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              I love making this harder for Talisman.

                              ps I wanna be cool and vote self too plz Afrobean

                              edit: pps you missed the counter on the vote count for me. It should say 1 instead of 0 in that post.

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #285
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                kuhsadjklghjk edited in

                                Comment

                                Working...