TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwcgator
    RIP ffrtokens
    • May 2005
    • 2221

    #286
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    Originally posted by talisman
    kuhsadjklghjk edited in
    talisman

    8)

    Comment

    • petpro32
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 160

      #287
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      Afro

      Don't like his attitude, keeps switching his votes to random people, mostly meaningless revenge votrs, and I'm betting that whoever get's bandwagoned near the very end, he'll switch his vote, for any number of BS reasons: For instalynch, i wanna be a swinger, im a retard, etc. Unless of course the person getting bandwagoned is one of his fellow wolves.


      *EDIT: Tps, sorry, it was you, don't worry, it is special, and to TWC: NO! Bad Twcgator! Don't be retarded!


      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #288
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        rofl you guys are stupid

        I'm joking around and you actually put me into the lead.

        FoJaR

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #289
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          wow

          that was stupid

          fish is obviously the better vote here.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #290
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            fish (3) - fojar, petpro, nforcer, afro
            guido (1) - tps, guido
            petpro (1) - sertman, afro
            nforcer (1) - iggy, jwcgator, jwcgator
            afro (2) - cypher, tps, afro, petpro
            jwcgator (1) - afro, cypher, sertman
            iggy (1) - jurs
            cypher (0) - jwcgator
            fojar (2) - sertman, jwcgator, afro
            tps (0) - afro
            Last edited by talisman; 07-30-2006, 07:46 PM.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #291
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              ps I have no clue who hasn't voted yet. if you haven't, please do.

              Comment

              • sertman
                DADALADAH
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2005
                • 3910

                #292
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                Petpro voted for afro, not fish

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #293
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  should be accurate now.

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #294
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    fish (3) - fojar, nforcer, afro
                    guido (1) - guido
                    petpro (1) - sertman,
                    nforcer (1) - iggy,
                    afro (2) - , tps, , petpro
                    jwcgator (1) - , cypher,
                    iggy (1) - jurs
                    fojar (2) - sertman, jwcgator,

                    for those who hate having the italics on the voting tally (me)

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #295
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      Oh.

                      If I don't vote for self, I'm not as in danger of being lynched LOL.

                      Ok enough joking, I'll put a real vote out now. nforcer has been uncharacteristically innactive. Normally he is very active regardless of role, and this game I don't remember him explaining his innactivity very well at all. Not necessarily indicitive of being a wolf, but it is abnormal and since the only game reason why he would be different is being red (normally changes in behavior could be attributed to being blue), I'm inclined to believe that he is in fact red.

                      That and that I'd rather see nforcer lynched than FoJaR or Fish. Although if need be I will vote FoJaR since I'd rather see FoJaR go than Fish.

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #296
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        Hey afro, how about we both vote fojar instead of me voting for you to try and save myself. It doesn't even have to be fojar, we could actually vote a wolf or something, you know, whatever.

                        What do you say?

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #297
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          Oh, post too late, scratch that

                          afro get on aim

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #298
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            fish (2) - fojar, petpro, nforcer, afro
                            guido (1) - tps, guido
                            petpro (0) - sertman, afro
                            nforcer (2) - iggy, jwcgator, jwcgator, afro
                            afro (2) - cypher, tps, afro, petpro
                            jwcgator (1) - afro, cypher, sertman
                            iggy (1) - jurs
                            cypher (0) - jwcgator
                            fojar (2) - sertman, jwcgator, afro
                            tps (0) - afro
                            Last edited by talisman; 07-30-2006, 08:14 PM.

                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #299
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              talisman, you've got me down as voting for both petpro and fojar... right now my vote is on FoJaR

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #300
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                wtf

                                I want to have two valid votes.

                                Comment

                                Working...