TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #346
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    I'm going to be gone the next 2-3 nights because of a college visit that I forgot all about... so right now i'm going to vote for nforcer as my placeholder, my dad will probably bring his laptop so i might be able to post from a hotel room. not sure though.

    Comment

    • Wilkin
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 1800

      #347
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      Can't win 'em all.
      l
      WWii║iiiiiiii▫
      ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
      ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




      OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #348
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        I didn't like the idea of Afro being lynched, ever. I had my doubts with his odd behavior yesterday, but his overall overtone was always human to me, ask anyone who chatted with me in this game (iggy and whoever was in the chats, primarily). When iggy said he was going to switch to afro last minute to change it up, he wanted me to do it too. I was pretty firm in that fojar was more of a wolf than afro (but really fojar was more of a vote to ensure I didn't get the axe), but I wasn't going to try and stop him; I mean, what if he was right? So, story goes as you all know it, but what really gets me is how easily Cypher was persuaded. I was getting bad vibes on him day 1, and have been wary ever since, but this just pushes it over the edge to, you guessed it, SUSPICIOUS!

        So the big question is, why so easily persuaded? Setting a trap for the wolves? More like iggy setting a trap for YOU! (I dunno if he was, but it would've been a good idea). He was trying to see how many people would switch over in their wolfy bandwagoning ways, and guess what, Cypher? You're the only one that did. Why let iggy change your vote so easily?

        BEFORE THE MASSES ACCUSE ME OF HYPOCRISY:
        I've already explained my vote on matt, on several occasions, and yes iggy did have me change my vote but NO it wasn't "just for fun" or whatever or to "try and trap wolves." It was a strategic decision. Enough.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #349
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          I agree with FoJaR. The humans were "led" the wrong way the past few days, and i'm going to take my chances with this. You're all duds if you don't notice something not being right.

          fish
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • CypherToorima
            Boss of all bosses
            • Jul 2003
            • 2452

            #350
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            Right, because I voted just for fun.
            Iggy came up with what I thought was a good plan, but I had no idea he was gonna switch to Afro after me. By the way, I wasn't so easily persuaded. I mulled it over in my brain for quite awhile. And what's so wrong trying to set up a trap for a wolf? As you can see, it didn't work, but we tried. And again, I didn't know Iggy was gonna vote for Afro after me. He never mentioned that to me.

            My thoughts. Iggy/Fish/Guido/nforcer are the wolves.
            I'm a figantic gaggot

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #351
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              So yea this is going to be a long post... read it because it's all important.

              This is quite interesting. Maybe the wolves aren't going for power players at all. Every wolf kill has been someone who acts human (and is known for always being human). These wolves are playing it safe this game imo as far as their kills go.

              Course I look at the list of players left and I see people that are new and people that are "liberal" in their philosophies. But as far as conservative, safe players I see only cypher and guido. I don't know cypher that well but his posting style is very casual and with the crowd in places and non confrontational imo. However, cypher, while conservative, wouldn't have enough experience to influence wolf kills.

              I can see why people like myself, fish, and nforcer haven't been wolfed yet. I mean players have been mentioning our names every day so I can see why wolves wouldn't wolf us. However after the wilkin kill, I want to know why it wasn't guido that was killed.

              Guido's name may have been mentioned once or twice this game but I think everyone's has been. He fits the perfect "public human" profile. Yet the pattern of wolf kills doesn't match because I would have expected him to have died right after tass did. Especially since guido has been had a fairly non confronting game so far. Smart, realistic, and a vet... yet the wolf kill patterns would have killed him by now if he was a human.

              My other suspect is fish <3. While he's been my partner in crime for this and many games before. I can't help but analyze a couple of weird coinsidences:

              night before kilga died: Fish, myself, and kilga have fun in a chat after the day ended and we joked around on the thread a bit too. We make a little "pact" to help each other for the game and throw around a couple of ideas. I was thinking that it was going to be a sweet game because kilga sounded really human after that night. Course he died the next day but I saw that as a no brain kill so I overlooked it for the moment.

              last night: this occured right after post number 332. It's wilkin's night post about his suspects and this is part of a convo I had with fish:
              Iggy911Mc: wilkin has sense
              Iggy911Mc: he would be the guy i would blindly follow if he told me to do something XD
              insanelikeafish: has he ever been a wolf?
              Iggy911Mc: i dont think so
              Iggy911Mc: he would be a good wolf because everyone would say, "aww theres wilkin saying hes a wolf, vote whoever he said was the REAL wolf."
              insanelikeafish: haha

              Now I've been talking with a few people this game and NO ONE has ever mentioned wilkin to my knowledge. He hasn't been posting much at all and was looking fairly human like always. This little coinsidence didn't go very well with me once wilkin died.

              Another weird game philosophy change I've seen in fish is this game he is more willing to play my "manipulation game." I suggested it to him last game and he didn't want any part of it. But when I told him about it yesterday, he was fairly willing to do it with fojar and afro. So really it probably means nothing but if he was a wolf and it was between two humans, he would be all for it. Now you could say that it would draw attention to him but fish is definitely a player that takes chances. (It's the reason I like him so much lol.) So I don't think he would care or take something like that into consideration. But that whole story is just an "iggy theory" for now.

              So these are my two big picks I'm looking at for now. And, imo, these are probably my best shots that I've had all game because rather than relying on posting styles (a factor that is being used for pretty much every vote this game.) this reasoning revolves more around actions and mind sets. Things that can be proven with logic over just post relevance. People are inconsistant, especially with their posting style. "Someone is posting differently" has never been good logic in my eyes. This is a little better.

              Also as a reminder, since we haven't gotten a wolf yet, we have today and tomorrow to get at least one wolf or it's game over. I will not swing votes for the rest of the game because random guessing is fun... but only when you have nothing better to go on. And that's what I've been doing so far, but now it's time to get a little more serious. So far it's been fun but now I'm more focused because we have two days and still fairly limited info. But I think we have something to work with now to make a good lynch.
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #352
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                lol also a side point.

                Originally posted by CypherToorima
                And again, I didn't know Iggy was gonna vote for Afro after me. He never mentioned that to me.
                Now would you have done it had you known that I was going to change my vote? Probably not, which is why I didn't mention that detail to you XD.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #353
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  Do y'all really think that iggy, Fish, and nForcer are all working together? I would place a sizeable bet saying that if two of those are working together, then the third is a human, and I find nForcer much more human than the other two.

                  iggy's VERY questionable, but I still can't get a solid suspicion either way.

                  Who's NOT questionable, though, to me, is FishFishRevolution (not to promote an insta, as this is his third vote, but more to announce my vote; I'll move off if it gets close to insta). He's struck a chord with me all game, fits the wolf profiles for the situations I've considered, and is still alive. That convo with iggy is also of note, but that could also mean that iggy's the wolf.

                  iggy's still a grave consideration in my mind, and if Fish comes back human, I think he'd be the one to target, but I feel more sure about Fish at this point.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #354
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    Let's get something straight here: If I was a wolf, I would probably have a lot, if not full control over the nightly kills. If you vote for me, you have to assume every kill was my idea. Tass? Sure, I'd kill him, I already said so. Kilga? Oh you mean that guy who was going to help iggy and I lynch petpro? Why would I kill him again when I could just accuse him of emoting too much? Finally, Wilkin: There are about 6 or 7 people who have a lot of suspicion on me, or had some last night. Don't you think I could've just gotten rid of one of them without any negative consequences? Think about it:
                    "Uh oh, nforcer/jurs/fojar/ect is dead, fish, you're a wolf and wanted to take them out!"
                    "Is there anyone in this game who ISN'T after me? There's no kill that could've been made without you guys suspecting me one way or another!"
                    "Oh, you're right fish, let's go get ice cream ;D"

                    And then I would've completely baffled everyone in the game, and made a clean wolf victory. Unfortunately, I'm not a wolf, and thus can't really take anyone out for ice cream at all.

                    Now Iggy, you're just being pararnoid. You keep lynching the wrong people, and you're starting to make up things that isn't actually real evidence. You could go back in our conversations and I bet you would find the name of almost every person in this game mentioned at least once.

                    You people make me sick. I've been backstabbed in this game before, but not both by my best friend and lovers (past and present).

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #355
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      guido (To get him to answer my reasoning XD)

                      Fish (3) - fojar, jurs, guido
                      Nforcer (1) -sertman
                      Guido (1) - iggy
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #356
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        My views on things:

                        People that ran up my suspicion list:
                        FoJar
                        Jurs

                        Everyone is thinking about this game all wrong. This isn't a traditional TWG. FoJaR said that the last two lynchings were led by wolves, but come now, do you honestly think wolves would leave painfully obvious tracks? In a card flipping game? I mean, what would bring a wolf to start a swing onto someone he knows is a human?

                        I mean, everyone is so steadfast in their way of playing. "These are definately signs of wolf-dom and eveyone should vote this way." If you ask me, that's a less conspicuous way to lead peoples' votes. I mean, standard play has obviously not worked these past two days.

                        That's why my number one is FoJaR. How easy it is to vote for the most obvious, and everyone will agree. I can see it now.

                        Fish is lynched. =O Human
                        FoJaR:Ooops, well, looks like Iggy is the REAL wolf.
                        Iggy is lynched. =OO Human, again?!
                        FoJar:Oops, I win.
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #357
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          What's there to answer, iggy? You said that you think I should have been killed, but wasn't. I don't know why not; ask the wolves. If you're talking about the points unrelated to me, well, say so, because I'm too tired right now to do it on a whim.

                          @Cypher: either FoJar's completely right, in that the wolves were clearly leading us in one direction, thus possibly leaving their histories pretty open and clear, or he's completely wrong and that the humans have been lemmings and leading themselves off cliffs.

                          All the wild voteswinging that went on yesterday makes me think it's the former (who was most prominently on the block both days and is still around? You guessed it, Fish), but if it's the latter, you'd be my first suspect, Cypher, because you've been able to hang back in the shadows but make yourself well enough known to not seem like you're avoiding everything. If we're being run by the wolves from the darkness, the quiet people are the ones.

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #358
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            I want ice cream : (

                            Analyzing wolf kills is pointless, because their logic is based off how we all think during the game, so it's constantly changing on a day to day basis.

                            Cypher brought up a good point, but I'm going to go with the simple answer here. In my logic, if we have 2 or 3 major candidates in 2 days, and we lynch humans on each of them, the remainder has an extremely good chance at being a wolf. At least if we consider lynching Fish and he does turn out to be human, we can focus in a different direction. If he turns out wolf, we'll have a whole bunch of new info to anaylze from the the few days to look for any signs of connections and the sort. I don't see how any harm can come from it. I'm not sure what insta is, so I'm not going to vote him right now, but expect a vote from me later. As I have stated, the more time we have, the more interaction we will be able to observe as the game progresses into the later days. An insta would only sever us from what I consider to be extremely valuable information.

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #359
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              the reason i havent been wolfed so far is that if i were, fish would be lynched the next day.

                              if fish werent a wolf, i would already be dead, because the only arrows i've been leaving point to fish, and the wolves would have another free kill.

                              Comment

                              • FishFishRevolution
                                GotR Creator
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 7251

                                #360
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                Well I hope you guys can get a wolf tomorrow, becuase you'll only have one more chance after you lynch me. You are all just scrambling for puzzle pieces that don't fit together in desperation to get a wolf on day 3. Whatever.

                                Comment

                                Working...