Re: TWG XXXIV
ok this is what I'm getting... let me know if I screwed up:
iggy (1) - afro
fish (2) - fojar, jwcgator, petpro
petpro (3) - matt, fish, sertman
jwcgator (1) - nforcer, sertman
matt (2) - iggy, kilga
guido (1) - cypher
fojar (0) - fish
afro (0) - jwcgator
jurs (1) - wilkin
wilkin (1) - jurs
nforcer (1) - jwcgator
yet to vote:
tps and guido. cmon you veterans. this could be the first day one in a long time with no phantoms...
ok this is what I'm getting... let me know if I screwed up:
iggy (1) - afro
fish (2) - fojar, jwcgator, petpro
petpro (3) - matt, fish, sertman
jwcgator (1) - nforcer, sertman
matt (2) - iggy, kilga
guido (1) - cypher
fojar (0) - fish
afro (0) - jwcgator
jurs (1) - wilkin
wilkin (1) - jurs
nforcer (1) - jwcgator
yet to vote:
tps and guido. cmon you veterans. this could be the first day one in a long time with no phantoms...








Comment