TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • botchi246
    Keepin it Real since '05
    • Mar 2005
    • 619

    #1441
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    (not really but usually if he's talking to me about mechanics, it's LTWG/dailymafia related)

    this game might be getting easier btw.
    Literally six posts.before you asked if anyone solved the game XD

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1442
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      Time to talk about the last 5 voters on the single-vote wagons.

      Voting for DRG, we have MARIONINTENDO

      MN's first vote is on DRG, and was placed after making potential cases on DRG, storn, and TPS. He opted to pick DRG.

      His second vote was AA and it was a joke. AA asked him essentially to "come at me bro" and just responded with a vote. eh.

      He then swapped back onto DRG with some more dialogue. Vote looks fine, imo. This is also paired with the fact that his time table is very screwed up due to his vacation.

      I give MN a THIS VOTE LOOKS FINE, YOU'RE GOOD BRO




      Voting for dAnceguy, we have DRG.

      DRG's first and only vote was on dAnceguy, placed at around 3:30 AM on the last day of the phase. She said she would explain why she voted, but said that she would explain LATER.
      We never got one. One or two posts might have helped, you didn't need to comb his whole history to find what you wanted (although, I can't blame you since he has a shitload of posts). She makes a decent point about his auto circle being people he doesn't want to read since they'd be controversial to suspect. It's a nice thought, but I don't think it was outlandish at the time (or even now) to place suspicions on the people in his auto circle.
      I don't think he's putting people in his auto circle so they don't suspect him, though.

      The ex-post-facto justification is suspicious, so I'm gonna place you at YOU MADE SOME GOOD POINTS BUT THEY ARE AFTER THE FACT, BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS READ COULD BE IMPORTANT LATER IN THE GAME (I do like the independence of the vote, though)


      Last but not least is Red Blaster.
      Red Blaster didn't vote until close to phase end, which definitely matches his style and isn't anything suspect. It was made at 10:34 server time, 26 minutes before EOD. His posts feel like a natural evolution of voice from the last two games (sleepwalkers, turbo), and make him feel like a very solid town for me. Some part of me says that he really wants to nail AA as wolf after losing in the turbo. His posting style is very, very similar if not identical to how he was conducting himself in the turbo game, so I'm far from putting him into any wolf territory. I may be biased about his vote considering I made mine in a similar way, but the fact that this was his only vote was not suspicious.

      I give Red Blaster a I'M PRETTY DAMN SURE YOU'RE TOWN AND IF I'M WRONG, YOU EARNED IT


      And the last two people are ones that DIDN'T VOTE AT ALL!

      blind - looks the most like shit since he was in the thread more than once, like come on LAME AND SUSPICIOUS

      tps222 - Just disappeared. This gives me a solid NULL on his slot since it means absolutely nothing.
      what is lacking from each of these posts is commitment

      who are you voting for, who do you think is a priority today, what are your actual thoughts on who is a wolf


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1443
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox

        My final evaluation of storn's wagon is THERE ARE MYSTERIOUS PEOPLE HERE AND STATISTICS DICTATE THAT I'M PROBABLY RIGHT
        this is the closest I see to a judgment

        I want you to elaborate on what you think for this lynch


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1444
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          probably gonna put a vote on arntonach, a big part of this is blind and all of the evidence against him, and the weird posts today don't help much. fwiw I'm lynching blind, not you
          right


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1445
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            Oh, forgot to do a full wagon analysis on blind. Blind's wagon looked PRETTY DAMN CLEAN MINUS TOKZIC, BUT IT'S PRETTY TOWNIE TO ME WHICH MEANS BLIND'S SLOT IS STILL DAMN SUSPICIOUS
            yeah ok I think we're good


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #1446
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Did you see it dbp

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1447
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by botchi246
                Did you see it dbp
                yeah I'm trying to make sense of it


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Arntonach
                  Owlbears Rock!
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 2494

                  #1448
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  playing cautious does make sense if you've been lynched a lot as a VT on day 1

                  but two things

                  first, while it's plausible behavior, I think it would be more likely if you had recently been playing a lot and still had the mislynches on your mind, but imo you haven't played with us in a while, so I'm wondering why you're so concerned with it this phase

                  I mean, logically, it makes sense, but I'm having trouble emotionally identifying with your fear of getting lynched day 1 after having such a hiatus

                  that said, I'm willing to accept that it's possible, but...

                  second, if this is true, that knowledge would absolutely put you in a specific mindset as a wolf --- if you die easy as a town, how hard will it be to survive as a wolf? meaning that what you've described will occur regardless of alignment
                  I still have those mislynches on my mind because those are the last few times I played. And yes, I would play this way regardless of alignment.
                  pack of hard stuffs

                  pack of my stuffs

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1449
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    Since danceguy said this, could it be he knows something we dont? I am curious about his speculation of ezgame. Danceguy plz clarify. This does not sit right
                    I don't think it's wolfy because he'd have to be incredibly stupid to hint that he has "wolf knowledge" as a wolf

                    I still don't know what it means, but I can guess it has to do with more information and PoE


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #1450
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      no but for real though if people want to keep implying that there were more wolves voting for blind than storn without actually trying to prove it i'll just go fuck myself
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1451
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        no but for real though if people want to keep implying that there were more wolves voting for blind than storn without actually trying to prove it i'll just go fuck myself
                        who's saying this?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1452
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          what is lacking from each of these posts is commitment

                          who are you voting for, who do you think is a priority today, what are your actual thoughts on who is a wolf
                          did you miss the last lines of each of the people I observed?
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1453
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            did you miss the last lines of each of the people I observed?
                            I saw in-line player-specific conclusions, but I guessed you would say something at the end like "yeah I think x or y is a wolf" as an overall conclusion, which you did later


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #1454
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Doesnt this day end tonight? Where the fudge is everyone

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #1455
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                who's saying this?
                                xel has flat-out said he think the blind wagon was fucked and hasn't examined the storn wagon whatsoever

                                you just said this:
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                yeah ok I think we're good
                                which sounds sarcastic

                                raeko implied it by scumreading me and botchi and townreading the dudes who clinched the storn vote
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...