TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #1471
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by lurker
    wait wait wait wait wait
    does that mean he's instalynched at 7 real votes?
    Ninja'd
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #1472
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Does this place him at L-1 then?
      unvote in the interest of keeping discussion going, but in all likelihood I will be placing it back before phase end.
      you only put him at 5
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1473
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by lurker
        wait wait wait wait wait
        does that mean he's instalynched at 7 real votes?
        think so, yes.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1474
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          No, a player will not get insta'd at 7 if they have a phantom. Imagine, if you will, a .1 vote that's there.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #1475
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by lurker
            you only put him at 5
            OK fuck it then antonarch
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • Arntonach
              Owlbears Rock!
              • Mar 2012
              • 2494

              #1476
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Man, I wish I was better at articulation. :/

              I guess my picks for wolves are driz since people have noted how much she's used flawed logic and danceguy for that RB trainwreck. My strongest town leads are tokzic and mellon for their openness. Xiz's attitude's rubbing me off badly, but I can't do anything about that. Everyone else I'm still trying to gauge. I would like to have seen some action from lurker and XelNya, other than their snide remarks.

              So that's what I've got so far. Not that it'll do me any good.
              pack of hard stuffs

              pack of my stuffs

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1477
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Arntonach
                Man, I wish I was better at articulation. :/

                I guess my picks for wolves are driz since people have noted how much she's used flawed logic and danceguy for that RB trainwreck. My strongest town leads are tokzic and mellon for their openness. Xiz's attitude's rubbing me off badly, but I can't do anything about that. Everyone else I'm still trying to gauge. I would like to have seen some action from lurker and XelNya, other than their snide remarks.

                So that's what I've got so far. Not that it'll do me any good.
                still halps us in the case we're wrong you know

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #1478
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  halps
                  not a typo*

                  Comment

                  • Arntonach
                    Owlbears Rock!
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 2494

                    #1479
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Hopefully the info will help you all out. Goddamnit I don't like a repeat performance when it comes to failing.
                    pack of hard stuffs

                    pack of my stuffs

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1480
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      danceguy
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1481
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Apparently I'm bad at basic math

                        I rescind what I just said. Yes, the player with the phantom will get insta'd at 7


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1482
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Arntonach
                          X.X.X.X

                          drizzleRomanceGirl
                          X.X

                          botchi246
                          X.X

                          dAnceguy117
                          X.X

                          MarioNintendo
                          X

                          ---

                          Xiz --> Arntonach
                          lurker --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                          XelNya --> drizzleRomanceGirl

                          Red Blaster --> Tokzic
                          DaBackpack --> MarioNintendo
                          Tokzic --> MarioNintendo
                          Xiz --> Red Blaster
                          dAnceguy117 --> Red Blaster
                          Arntonach --> Red Blaster
                          dAnceguy117 --> UNVOTE
                          Xiz --> Arntonach
                          dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                          botchi246 --> Arntonach
                          mellonxcollie --> botchi246
                          Makilaz --> dAnceguy117

                          Xiz --> Makilaz
                          Arntonach --> UNVOTE
                          Xiz --> Arntonach
                          roundbox --> Arntonach
                          Tokzic --> Arntonach

                          Red Blaster --> Arntonach
                          Red Blaster --> UNVOTE
                          Red Blaster --> Arntonach
                          Red Blaster --> dAnceguy117

                          ---

                          Players with phantoms

                          Arntonach
                          mellonxcollie

                          ---

                          Players not yet voted:

                          MarioNintendo
                          drizzleRomanceGirl

                          ---


                          storn42 --> storn42
                          Gradiant --> storn42
                          DaBacpack --> dAnceguy117
                          lurker --> AragakiAyase
                          DaBackpack --> storn42
                          XelNya --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                          lurker --> Gradiant
                          dAnceguy117 --> blindreper1179
                          storn42 --> dAnceguy117
                          XelNya --> UNVOTE
                          DaBackpack --> storn42
                          drizzleRomanceGirl --> dAnceguy117
                          dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
                          dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                          dAnceguy117 --> Gradiant
                          dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                          MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                          MarioNintendo --> AragakiAyase
                          MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                          lurker --> blindreper1179
                          storn42 --> Gradiant
                          botchi246 --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                          AragakiAyase --> blindreper1179
                          dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
                          lurker --> roundbox
                          DaBackpack --> MarioNintendo
                          lurker --> blindreper1179
                          roundbox --> storn42
                          Red Blaster --> AragakiAyase
                          XelNya --> storn42

                          Makilaz --> Makilaz
                          Makilaz --> UNVOTE
                          DaBackpack --> storn42

                          dAnceguy117 --> blindreper1179
                          storn42 --> blindreper1179
                          botchi246 --> blindreper1179
                          Tokzic --> blindreper1179

                          dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                          dAnceguy117 --> storn42

                          ---

                          blindreper1179
                          X.X.X.X.X

                          storn42
                          X.X.X.X.X

                          drizzleRomanceGirl
                          X

                          dAnceguy117
                          X

                          AragakiAyase
                          X

                          ---

                          Players who never voted Day 0

                          blindreper1179
                          Tps222


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1483
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            danceguy
                            what is your angle bro

                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #1484
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              danceguy
                              Why did you switch so.suddenly? Are you scared of being on artonach in the case he flips town?

                              Comment

                              • Arntonach
                                Owlbears Rock!
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 2494

                                #1485
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Speaking of, I'd still like hear why danceguy voted for RB.
                                pack of hard stuffs

                                pack of my stuffs

                                Comment

                                Working...