TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1426
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    E U G E N I C S
    I think my episode 4 commentary is the best, episode 6 isn't turning out too bad either
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1427
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      I think my episode 4 commentary is the best, episode 6 isn't turning out too bad either
      Seriously let me know when you hit episode 7


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Arntonach
        Owlbears Rock!
        • Mar 2012
        • 2494

        #1428
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        he said he has played with me before.
        he has not.
        why did he say he was
        I never said I based my call on previous non-existent games, I based it on forum interactions.
        pack of hard stuffs

        pack of my stuffs

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1429
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          I think my charger us fucked, I'm stuck on my phone today

          And I have a fucking paper deadline Friday Jesus Christmas


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1430
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Arntonach
            I never said I based my call on previous non-existent games, I based it on forum interactions.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1431
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              probably gonna put a vote on arntonach, a big part of this is blind and all of the evidence against him, and the weird posts today don't help much. fwiw I'm lynching blind, not you
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #1432
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Oh yeah it's eod tonight.
                Who to vote..who to vote
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #1433
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Will not vote roundbox, lurker, Xel, Tokzic, Raeko, Xiz, backpack.

                  Afk people who I could vote but don't really feel too good about doing so: botchi, marionintendo, makilaz, Drizzle.

                  Ant, danceguy are probably my two most likely candidates realistically.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1434
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    nvm fixed it


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1435
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      yeah I'd lynch Arntonach today I think


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #1436
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        My only concern is if Ant is the take down
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #1437
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          dAnceguy said the game was getting easier but it's far from done or being solved IMO
                          Since danceguy said this, could it be he knows something we dont? I am curious about his speculation of ezgame. Danceguy plz clarify. This does not sit right

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1438
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            playing cautious does make sense if you've been lynched a lot as a VT on day 1

                            but two things

                            first, while it's plausible behavior, I think it would be more likely if you had recently been playing a lot and still had the mislynches on your mind, but imo you haven't played with us in a while, so I'm wondering why you're so concerned with it this phase

                            I mean, logically, it makes sense, but I'm having trouble emotionally identifying with your fear of getting lynched day 1 after having such a hiatus

                            that said, I'm willing to accept that it's possible, but...

                            second, if this is true, that knowledge would absolutely put you in a specific mindset as a wolf --- if you die easy as a town, how hard will it be to survive as a wolf? meaning that what you've described will occur regardless of alignment


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1439
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by botchi246
                              Since danceguy said this, could it be he knows something we dont? I am curious about his speculation of ezgame. Danceguy plz clarify. This does not sit right
                              where did he say this?


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #1440
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                My only concern is if Ant is the take down
                                i'm vanilla and i don't give a shit
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...