TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1321
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    @Xel, you might be reading too much into it.
    Arnt voting there is weird though, I do give you that.


    In other news, I don't like botchi's logic against arnot.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1322
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Also raeko, you can probably just read this current day's info and you will be fine. It's working for me so far lol

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1323
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Also hi tps x.x

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #1324
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          That's what I am doing. I started reading at the beginning, but I was getting way too confused so I started EOD last phase.

          Making some notes now, but gotta say it is harder than I realized to be a replacement!
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Arntonach
            Owlbears Rock!
            • Mar 2012
            • 2494

            #1325
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            Making some notes now, but gotta say it is harder than I realized to be a replacement!
            Oh honey you don't know how right you are.
            pack of hard stuffs

            pack of my stuffs

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1326
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              It's easy you two just suck i'm doing fine

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1327
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Cool. I get to sit at home all day, which means I get extra twg time.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #1328
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  insta is at 8 lol
                  Yeah let's just gloss over a potentially random train getting going

                  that's a great idea

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #1329
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    the mood i'm in makes me want to lynch xiz but that would be really stupid because the game would straight up die after that
                    i think we need a morale boost and while lynching a wolf is obviously the best way to do that, lynching someone who's being unconstructive would help either way
                    that would narrow it down to drizz and botchi with makilaz as sort of an outside pick
                    maybe mario could be thrown into that pool but i'm kinda hesitant
                    roundbox is also a little bit of an oddball in my eyes but he hasn't posted as much
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #1330
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      or we could just fucking get danceguy since he was on that weird red blaster wagon too
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1331
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        I was about to comment on how quiet this game has been. A few people who I expected to post more have yet to do so.

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #1332
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          So I tried my best to read the entire thread but I gotta admit I didn't quite make it. I accidentally Little Witch Academia'd while trying to make this post and a few other distractions. Anyway here is an outsider's view of the game so far

                          Reads:

                          ~Wolfy~

                          Botchi - his first post is making a flimsy excuse to be inactive and it seems like he is intentionally setting up an UTR game in advance. lurker reads him town, botchi calls him out immediately. this was like really early in the game and maybe I'm reading too much into shitposting but it seemed weirdly serious for the beginning of the game and just seems like a very wolf-partnery interaction.

                          He called AA's kill a "lynch" which seems like very odd wording. For a wolf, a wolf kill is kind of like a "lynch" since they vote/decide who to kill.
                          Originally posted by botchi246
                          i dont think anyone else commented on AAs lynch other than lurker ....
                          Could have been a slip in his posting. Idk there is just something about the way he is posting and also just showing up at convenient times that seems wolfy

                          DRG - Day 1, DRG accuses Mario of defending TPS even though his post doesn't really defend TPS and has quite a bit of doubt of himself in the post. Seems like a stretch in logic. Her wall of text about Danceguy also seemed like mostly stretched logic.

                          Xiz states "Replacements are not alignment indicative" and she responds with
                          Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                          this sounds suspicious by itself; i feel like you're trying to remind people of this because you're a wolf
                          Yet another example of stretched reasoning on a nothing comment. It just seems like she is grasping at straws to find things to argue with and her posts seem faked.

                          ~Kinda Wolfy~

                          Lurker - Seems to speak in a lot of absolutes about what is happening. This is a weaker read for me but he just gives that ~wolfy vibe~

                          Xiz - IDK he seems to share a lot of my reads but still giving a wolfy vibe. This is another weak read from me since it's just based on vibes he is giving off which could also be attributed to him being a replacement, but tiny bit on the wolfy side for me

                          roundbox - leaning wolf

                          Blind/Arno - leaning wolf

                          ~Town~

                          Tokzic - just seems like his town game. When Tokzic is a wolf he gets much more invested in the game than when he is town. This game, he has only popped up occasionally during important parts like the vote then slips back into Dota land. I think if Tokzic had a power or wolf role he would be more invested in the game, for that reason I believe he is vanilla town, but it's not very concrete in my mind.

                          Danceguy - I understand his logic about the KITB. I think that a wolf would be more concerned with having power over the vote while humans might be more willing to leave it to chance. It seems like he is generating discussion and posting drunk is always a risky move

                          BackPack - I like the logic he is following and he is asking lots of questions of people. He hasn't done anything suspicious in my eyes

                          Xel - very emotional reactions to things and gets excited very easily. Just seems like genuine posting.

                          Mario - Has a legitimate reason to be AFK but is still managing to post with some frequency. He is asking people questions seemingly to help form his own opinions. He has not made too many bold statements and seems unsure of his own logic which only seems natural for a town player

                          Makilaz - leaning town

                          red blaster - leaning town

                          I wanted to write up my thoughts for each player but I'm a bit burnt out now. I will definitely continue this in a few hours. For now though, botchi. I really don't like that "lynch" slip.
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1333
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            or we could just fucking get danceguy since he was on that weird red blaster wagon too
                            i would guess you currently think either dance or ant/blind are mafia, not both right

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1334
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              ehhhhhhhhhhhh

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1335
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                raeko is now my 2nd most top town, I like that read list

                                Comment

                                Working...