The only way I can see wolf team doing it viably in my head is if it was planned last night and his partners were to immediately bus the shit out of him. I think +1 bonus kill and some good flip karma would maybe make it worth.
Which would look weird on Makilaz, Raeko, and Xiz... but none of those people are people I'm scumreading very hard.
if we get a large wagon on (example) lurker, then we have all this time and make sure DRG or bothci is here so they can be the last vote, because its very easy to 'accidentally' be away during EOD, or not pay attention and not vote in the last 10 minutes. I can absolutely see botchi or DRG pulling this.
Eh I'm not feeling lurker's claim.
As Tokzic pointed out, what's there to gain from losing the take down now? It's a role better suited for a late game lynch than one where it'd barely effect ratio of humans to wolves.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
If we lynch the takedown, the last person on the vote dies.
If we force another person we think is scum to be the hammer, or the last vote, they die too.
We can take down two wolves in one shot potentially.
The reason we need to vote EARLY is to give us time to set this up, and question (example) drg or botchi or someone for why they might not be willing to be the hammer
Comment