TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1336
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    However, as of now I disagree with DRG and believe she should be off the table for today.

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #1337
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      I would like to see more from DRG, she's not my top choice for today even though I am suspicious of her
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #1338
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        i would guess you currently think either dance or ant/blind are mafia, not both right
        why do you want to decouple them
        i think you're implying that arntonach voting for RB at the same time as danceguy would be too big of a mistake to be possible
        HOWEVER, if he wasn't thinking about the d0 EOD vote at the time (on account of not being in the game until this phase), then i could see him making that mistake
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1339
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Oh that's what I thought you implied

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #1340
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            i think I'm going to solidify my view on danceguy both because I'm wholly unconvincedthat the kitb nonsense was something a town would do and because participating in that weird rb vote train is not helping his case at all

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1341
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              I dunno about you guys, but I find the people who are focusing on the wagon more suspicious, especially how early it was in the day, and how it was literally only three people (myself leading it).

              I'm noticing a lot of patterns of people saying how weird that is, when in all reality it's not.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1342
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                it might be because I just dont like tsunderplane this game. B-baka!

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1343
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  I'm actually really confused i'mma give myself a break. I don't have any strong wolves this game just kindastrong town.

                  Imma place my vote on Makilaz and come back in an hour or so.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #1344
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    it might be because I just dont like tsunderplane this game. B-baka!
                    you don't like me in any game, and like i said in the post the majority of my view is from the kitb and how extremely unconvinced i am that it was coming from a town

                    the RB wagon is just another eyebrow raise

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1345
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      or we could just fucking get danceguy since he was on that weird red blaster wagon too
                      This is pretty much where I am currently
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #1346
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        mellon that 'aa's lynch' is in reference to him wanting to lynch blind in that big post. but yah ok, i guess i can see the logic of how that can be misconstrued.

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1347
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          alright i'm feeling a lot better about raeko/tps after that reads post, welcome to my town pile raeko

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #1348
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            Tokzic - just seems like his town game. When Tokzic is a wolf he gets much more invested in the game than when he is town. This game, he has only popped up occasionally during important parts like the vote then slips back into Dota land. I think if Tokzic had a power or wolf role he would be more invested in the game, for that reason I believe he is vanilla town, but it's not very concrete in my mind.
                            not to argue with your correct read but

                            I don't agree that I don't get into the game when I'm not a wolf or a power role. In the Smash Bros game, where I tried the hardest in recent memory, I was just VT.

                            I haven't been playing very hard yet this game, but that's mostly because I was playing in two games at the same time. I just died in that other game, so my TWG efforts won't be split anymore. I kind of feel like trying, so don't hate me when I start posting more!!

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #1349
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              I don't agree that I don't get into the game when I'm not a wolf or a power role. In the Smash Bros game, where I tried the hardest in recent memory, I was just VT.

                              I kind of feel like trying, so don't hate me when I start posting more!!
                              Maybe in the most recent game but I still feel like that is a general trend of your's. I think it could be said for almost anybody honestly... but especially you lately, other than that game apparently.

                              I will only find you wolfy if you do something wolfy
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #1350
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                I want to hear these people go into more detail on these reads:

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                I don't support a Red Blaster wagon, the guy is town as shit, just like he was last game.
                                i didn't play or read last game but i am nowhere near this headspace, what got you to this conclusion

                                Originally posted by Arntonach
                                I really don't know who to vote for, but Red's behavior was the first red flag I saw, and since Xiz is clearly the most sensible town, I voted along with him.
                                xiz has a town lean for me but it's thin as hell and mostly inherited by gradiant

                                xiz has been quick to throw out reads but very slow to show his work, so i want to know what makes him read so pure to you

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                roundbox - leaning wolf
                                i'm having a really hard time reading roundbox this game one way or the other, please go into this more

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                it might be because I just dont like tsunderplane this game. B-baka!
                                she reads like afk town to me but i definitely want to see more out of her

                                what don't you like about plane (and maybe also like three sentences on your two strongest reads that'd be great)

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...