TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arntonach
    Owlbears Rock!
    • Mar 2012
    • 2494

    #1351
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    xiz has a town lean for me but it's thin as hell and mostly inherited by gradiant

    xiz has been quick to throw out reads but very slow to show his work, so i want to know what makes him read so pure to you
    Xiz just seems more confident than usual. Sure, he could be a wolf, but seeing how he's putting himself out there would be very dangerous for a wolf. I mean, it's dangerous in general, but he'd be more likely to get killed by the wolves than lynched.

    However, I'd like to know why danceguy voted to RB back there. I explained myself, so now I wanna hear his explanation.

    Seeing as how the RB train seems unwarranted, I'll unvote for now.
    pack of hard stuffs

    pack of my stuffs

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #1352
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      i'm having a really hard time reading roundbox this game one way or the other, please go into this more
      I am having a really hard time reading roundbox too. I really don't know so that is why I put him as "leaning" wolf. After re-reading his posts in the thread, they don't seem as wolfy to me, so I honestly have no idea
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1353
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Tokzic
        what don't you like about plane (and maybe also like three sentences on your two strongest reads that'd be great)
        It's coming off to me as though shes echoing a lot of what has been said, haven't noticed anything she has said which is uniquely hers. It's not that I think shes mafia but shes someone who I want to hear more from.


        Top town:

        WatermelonCollar: I was most interested in her read on you, and DRG. I disagree with her on DRG but I understand where she is coming from. Her thoughts on botchi were also something I liked. She came in strong and jumped in. Usually the way I see raeko play as a wolf usually consists of her being either indecisive or gives weak opinions and doesnt follow through on em. She's good for me.

        Lurking in the shadows, Shia Labeouf:
        Moving the game along. Simple as that. Wolf luker is sloppy. I haven't seen him really waffle around this game, hes providing good questions to good people in question. He also has been mindmelding me a bit.

        Squaresphere:
        This one is more of a gut feeling. Posts have evolved, good example being DaBackpack, they feel natural. I was expecting more posts from him but...
        Originally posted by roundbox
        I'm having a hard time getting invested into this game
        (Yes, I've been reading back on everyone)
        I'm afraid hes afk town so, w/e.

        Speaking of afk town...
        I'm addicted to you, Don't you know that you're toxic:

        Only posts where and when you need to. I like what raeko said about you, before she said it, hence my "tokzic afk town" post. I do wish you would lead more, because I like what you are doing this game. (in b4 your mafia)


        I had DBP and Danceguy also as two strong town, but my stance has shifted and I no longer think this. They are back to null. Because reasons I don't want to discuss.


        Also, if I usually throw out (player) is town/mafia and just that, im usually referring to the last thing they posted. Ive done this a good 5 times already.

        (Incoming color list)

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1354
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          14. lurker
          11. mellonxcollie
          9. Tokzic
          2. XelNya
          3. roundbox
          7. Red Blaster
          8. MarioNintendo
          10. DaBackpack
          13. drizzleRomanceGirl
          15. dAnceguy117
          12. Makilaz
          4. botchi246
          5. Arntonach

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1355
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Xiz
            I'm actually really confused i'mma give myself a break.
            Originally posted by Arntonach
            Xiz just seems more confident than usual.
            lol

            arntonach

            it's like your begging me to lynch you

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1356
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              And what do you mean usual? This is the first time you have ever played with me

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1357
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                K i'm sold. I don't intend to change my vote for the rest of the phase.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1358
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  can you guys hear that? YES, IT'S TIME TO PLAYYYYYYYYYYY

                  FOLLOW THE VOTE

                  where the lynch doesn't matter, but HOW and WHEN they were lynched matters
                  brb cooking up a huge post (thanks to Charu, my time spent making this post will be significantly reduced!)

                  consider this being me in a motivated state
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Arntonach
                    Owlbears Rock!
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 2494

                    #1359
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    I didn't mean other TWG games, I meant elsewhere on the site.
                    pack of hard stuffs

                    pack of my stuffs

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1360
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      can you guys hear that? YES, IT'S TIME TO PLAYYYYYYYYYYY

                      FOLLOW THE VOTE

                      where the lynch doesn't matter, but HOW and WHEN they were lynched matters
                      brb cooking up a huge post (thanks to Charu, my time spent making this post will be significantly reduced!)

                      consider this being me in a motivated state
                      Motivaaaaaaation

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1361
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Elsewhere as in what? Do I normally lack confidence in my regular ffr posts?

                        Comment

                        • Arntonach
                          Owlbears Rock!
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 2494

                          #1362
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          No, you just seem more confident that usual. I'm not saying you're not confident, it's just more pronounced.
                          pack of hard stuffs

                          pack of my stuffs

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1363
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Okay, just understand where i'm coming from.

                            From my view:

                            - You have never played with me, but implied in that post that you have and know my playstyle
                            - When I stated "I was confused" you interpreted it as "im confident"


                            From my view you lied. That's a good enough reason for me to vote you.

                            Comment

                            • Arntonach
                              Owlbears Rock!
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 2494

                              #1364
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Fine then, but from my point of view you're more driven right now. Considering my lack of articulation, I understand why you'd vote for me.
                              Last edited by Arntonach; 06-7-2016, 04:28 PM. Reason: added the second sentence
                              pack of hard stuffs

                              pack of my stuffs

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1365
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                drizzleRomanceGirl
                                X.X

                                MarioNintendo
                                X.X

                                botchi246
                                X.X

                                Arntonach
                                X.X

                                Tokzic
                                X

                                dAnceguy117
                                X

                                ---

                                Xiz --> Arntonach
                                lurker --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                XelNya --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                Red Blaster --> Tokzic
                                DaBackpack --> MarioNintendo
                                Tokzic --> MarioNintendo

                                Xiz --> Red Blaster
                                dAnceguy117 --> Red Blaster
                                Arntonach --> Red Blaster
                                dAnceguy117 --> UNVOTE
                                Xiz --> Arntonach
                                dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                                botchi246 --> Arntonach
                                mellonxcollie --> botchi246
                                Makilaz --> dAnceguy117

                                Xiz --> Makilaz
                                Arntonach --> UNVOTE
                                Xiz --> Arntonach


                                ---

                                Players with phantoms

                                Arntonach
                                mellonxcollie

                                ---

                                Players not yet voted:

                                XelNya
                                roundbox
                                MarioNintendo
                                drizzleRomanceGirl

                                ---


                                storn42 --> storn42
                                Gradiant --> storn42
                                DaBacpack --> dAnceguy117
                                lurker --> AragakiAyase
                                DaBackpack --> storn42
                                XelNya --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                lurker --> Gradiant
                                dAnceguy117 --> blindreper1179
                                storn42 --> dAnceguy117
                                XelNya --> UNVOTE
                                DaBackpack --> storn42
                                drizzleRomanceGirl --> dAnceguy117
                                dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
                                dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                                dAnceguy117 --> Gradiant
                                dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                                MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                MarioNintendo --> AragakiAyase
                                MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                lurker --> blindreper1179
                                storn42 --> Gradiant
                                botchi246 --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                AragakiAyase --> blindreper1179
                                dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
                                lurker --> roundbox
                                DaBackpack --> MarioNintendo
                                lurker --> blindreper1179
                                roundbox --> storn42
                                Red Blaster --> AragakiAyase
                                XelNya --> storn42

                                Makilaz --> Makilaz
                                Makilaz --> UNVOTE
                                DaBackpack --> storn42

                                dAnceguy117 --> blindreper1179
                                storn42 --> blindreper1179
                                botchi246 --> blindreper1179
                                Tokzic --> blindreper1179

                                dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                                dAnceguy117 --> storn42

                                ---

                                blindreper1179
                                X.X.X.X.X

                                storn42
                                X.X.X.X.X

                                drizzleRomanceGirl
                                X

                                dAnceguy117
                                X

                                AragakiAyase
                                X

                                ---

                                Players who never voted Day 0

                                blindreper1179
                                Tps222
                                Last edited by Charu; 06-7-2016, 04:50 PM.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...