TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #2746
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    DRG was not interacting with me because her only interactions with me were me calling her a wolf. It was easier for her to just ignore me than to fight against my accusations

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    Makilaz either. Can't find any posts where she talks about Makilaz.
    Do you mean that I haven't interacted with her? I've attempted to. I tried to get her to speak more in the thread but she hasn't been posting much all game and there is not much I can do about that

    I think it's Tokzic and RB
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #2747
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      OH WAIT is there only one left?!
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #2748
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        No there are still two, OK sorry forgive me I'm a bit drunk
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2749
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          *yawn*
          S-S-S-STOP POSTING


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2750
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread



            Oh my god, really?

            I got to get up and babysit you all again? Alright alright, hold your horses, lets see who died this time.

            Hmm... Oh... welp, I always considered her the strong silent type. I kind of liked her, even though she was just another town folk... hee hee hee

            mellonxcollie WHO WAS A STUPID, BUT DIGNIFIED with a touch of drunkness, TOWN WAS FOUND WITH A KNIFE STUCK IN HER CHEST

            ~Hee hee~

            You all know the drill, have a good day, my pets.

            Day 4 WILL END THURSDAY AT 11PM SERVER TIME


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2751
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              You may proceed posting again!
              *yawn*


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #2752
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                I think it was actually me who brought up this point originally. And honestly it still does make me wonder. It's about the way Danceguy phrased it...



                That sounds like it could be a soft reveal.

                And then out of nowhere later in the day he says Xel is towny. When someone suggested him for a lynch, he shot it down right away. He never actually said he was suspicious of Xel, just that he was "trending downward"

                To me, this seems like the more likely soft reveal than his read on you.
                Mvp right here
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #2753
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  The question is: was she killed to incriminate Tokzic.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #2754
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Also if you're town and you toss votes around this phase you're worse than I am. 2 wolves and insta at 3, please keep this in mind.

                    Thanks
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #2755
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      The question is: was she killed to incriminate Tokzic.
                      The point here being: I think it's a bit too obvious to assume she was killed for being on to something.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2756
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Also if you're town and you toss votes around this phase you're worse than I am. 2 wolves and insta at 3, please keep this in mind.

                        Thanks
                        There is literally no way I am voting for anybody besides you this phase


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #2757
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          There is literally no way I am voting for anybody besides you this phase
                          If you're town you're literally costing us the game.

                          But I'll entertain your argument because I've yet to see you touch on this subject yet: who's my partner? I don't think I've seen you or Makilaz discuss the issue of wolf #4 yet.

                          Probably because you don't need to because when I die that's game over.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2758
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            If you're town you're literally costing us the game.

                            But I'll entertain your argument because I've yet to see you touch on this subject yet: who's my partner? I don't think I've seen you or Makilaz discuss the issue of wolf #4 yet.

                            Probably because you don't need to because when I die that's game over.
                            Then you haven't been paying attention to me at all

                            It's Xelnya


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #2759
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Then you haven't been paying attention to me at all

                              It's Xelnya
                              And how exactly do you come to that conclusion? If it's based in any part on his weird ass "let's be friends" post I am done with you
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2760
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                And how exactly do you come to that conclusion? If it's based in any part on his weird ass "let's be friends" post I am done with you
                                No, not really

                                Let me dig up old reasoning


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...