TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #496
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    i agree that i usually post evidence when making a vote, but it was 1:30 a.m. and i was really tired, so i just wanted to post my vote before i went to bed

    there have been a lot of suspicious posts by danceguy IMO, so i wanted to wait until today to post them
    ohhhhhh I thought you meant you were going to wait until the next day phase, rofl

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #497
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      xel only gets a pass because of 446 and it's just a pass for now, everything else from him has been useless
      what does 446 mean?
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #498
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        post 446, and let's see those posts then

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #499
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          post 446, and let's see those posts then
          ??????

          i still have no idea what 446 means

          what do you mean post 446? what does that even mean?
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #500
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            drizzle please.



            your above post is 499

            Comment

            • drizzleRomanceGirl
              It's okay to be yourself.
              • Oct 2012
              • 2963

              #501
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              "would probably sheep red blaster"

              means, "would probably vote whomever red blaster votes."
              no i meant why would Aragaki go along with Red Blaster?
              hi

              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

              Division 5 2nd place

              Originally posted by hosua
              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
              Originally posted by aperson
              can y'all take a break and kiss
              (the first section of this chapter)

              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #502
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                oops huge image LOL

                Comment

                • drizzleRomanceGirl
                  It's okay to be yourself.
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 2963

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  drizzle please.

                  your above post is 499
                  oooh, oops i thought he meant post as a verb XD
                  hi

                  my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                  Division 5 2nd place

                  Originally posted by hosua
                  Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  can y'all take a break and kiss
                  (the first section of this chapter)

                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                    no i meant why would Aragaki go along with Red Blaster?
                    because I think red blaster is town, I agreed with the read on tps and I hadn't actually evaluated the rest of the player pool at that point

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      I didn't have MarioNintendo in my ELITE lynch pool because I figured he'd be one of the easiest to read (not just for myself, but for anyone) as the game progresses, but

                      where you @ dawg?
                      Packing for switzerland!
                      I'll post when I can (prob from airport) no worries <3
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        I won't be making any wall side posts today since I'll be mobile but I will give the thread a classic read through and post my thoughts.
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Here's some quick reads now: I like Red Blaster and Xelnya this phase because of their activity.
                          AA null, would be town on him but he's not railing my ass for being inactive so it Kinda trips me out, might he's most likely town than not.
                          I also like Gradiant. More opinions later with reasons.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            I don't intend in replacing out, I just got caught up in the bliss of my first days of summer vacation and OverWatch.
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              i don't like how botchi has posted but i've never seen a town game from him (and i'm like 80% sure he hasn't had one since he came back) so i'm not terribly confident about lynching him
                              his first post reminded me of how he wrote in the undertale night chat
                              it made me think he would actually be somewhat chill this time around which would imply town to me
                              but then he reacted to my test exactly the way he posted in his last two games
                              even taking gambler's fallacy into account i want to believe that this just means his town game is exactly as shitty as his wolf game
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                Here's some quick reads now: I like Red Blaster and Xelnya this phase because of their activity.
                                AA null, would be town on him but he's not railing my ass for being inactive so it Kinda trips me out, might he's most likely town than not.
                                I also like Gradiant. More opinions later with reasons.
                                why would I rail on your ass for being inactive? I don't generally shit on people for not posting, I may mention them several times but then I just assume they'll be replaced. your post about having trouble getting interested in the game also seemed genuine and I have other people I'd rather pursue today regardless

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...