TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1381
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by XelNya
    sewer drain might be a bit of a stretch but didn't botchi vote on that wagon sort of randomly or am I remembering it wrong
    It wasn't random, check out my analysis on him
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1382
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      if he did it's less random than I think it is

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1383
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        It wasn't random, check out my analysis on him
        I did check it but let me go through botchi as a whole again

        good news is it's less than 70 posts so let me cue up some periphery and get on that

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #1384
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Ok I don't need to go all through it I'm wrong

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1385
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            It took a bit of rereading so yeah I'm wrong

            I remembered it as he mentioned drg and blind being partners earlier

            then dropped it

            then picked it back up at eod because he saw drg lynch was going nowhere instead of actually scum reading blind

            but turns out my memory is shit and he touches on blind more than I thought

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1386
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by XelNya
              Ok I don't need to go all through it I'm wrong
              So what do you think about the cleanliness of that wagon, then, if botchi isn't terribly dirty?
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1387
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Nobody is commenting on how I literally caught Ant in a lie.
                Am I wrong guys?

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #1388
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  So what do you think about the cleanliness of that wagon, then, if botchi isn't terribly dirty?
                  I have a hard time trusting it was a completely clean wagon

                  But I can accept that it could be the case.

                  Especially considering me being wrong about botchi the way I just was

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1389
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Nobody is commenting on how I literally caught Ant in a lie.
                    Am I wrong guys?
                    Ifeeltheneedtodenotethisissarcasminadvance
                    fuck you xiz you're always wrong

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1390
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Nobody is commenting on how I literally caught Ant in a lie.
                      Am I wrong guys?
                      That was really weird, like what does you lacking confidence "elsewhere" have anything to with this game?
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #1391
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        to do with*
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #1392
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          hey xiz / rb

                          what are the odds scum team is DRG / Mario / Antr

                          that'd be funny right

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #1393
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            wait am I forgetting one?

                            I think I forgot one

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1394
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Yep I forgot one w/e

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1395
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Nobody is commenting on how I literally caught Ant in a lie.
                                Am I wrong guys?
                                I'll look at this after I'm done with my effortposts
                                looking at how it matches up with my analysis on the wagon that was on blind (same slot as Arntonach), I think I might be joining you in a vote on him
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...