TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
okay so XelNya seems really towny IMO, along with lurker and dabackpack
i'm kind of suspicious of Xiz, but he also is extremely helpful so i'm not sure right now
ugh i feel like a one-shot hyper beam as one of the only attacks is unfair since the wolves have hypnotist, confusionist, and take down that don't depend on someone else to activate it
now we have no way to shoot someone, and even if we still had the cop, we wouldn't be able to attack them other than a lynch
also like i said before,
please tell me why i'm so suspicious to everyone besides those two pointsokay i agree that it looks really suspicious that i had a vote on danceguy ten minutes before the phase ended, but i was active for most of the entire first day of Day 1 (/2) and i had been suspicious of danceguy all along
also to be suspicious of me defending blind awhile ago is silly IMO because i defended at least two other people this game and i only defended blind because he seemed like he was telling the truthhi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
You know whatokay so XelNya seems really towny IMO, along with lurker and dabackpack
i'm kind of suspicious of Xiz, but he also is extremely helpful so i'm not sure right now
ugh i feel like a one-shot hyper beam as one of the only attacks is unfair since the wolves have hypnotist, confusionist, and take down that don't depend on someone else to activate it
now we have no way to shoot someone, and even if we still had the cop, we wouldn't be able to attack them other than a lynch
also like i said before,
please tell me why i'm so suspicious to everyone besides those two points
I think I figured out which scum role drg isComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Actually wait
we should lynch drg and force botchi to be the final vote
I mean I'll still do it but I can't say this plan is certainly betterComment
-
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
I'll tell you why you're suspicious drizz:
I agree with dbp, it screams town, but xelnya and lurker? Really? After their recent posts? I disagree: they're null at best. What do you base your opinions off of? They're not helpful right now. They are inconsistent. You provide nothing with your reads. It is extremely aggravating.
"I'm gonna make a step forward, but I'm not sure so let me step back" is the equivalent of that quote. You have 0 opinion here, and if you think you do, you're lying to yourself. Also, what did xiz do that was "extremely helpful"?? QUOTE STUFF URGH you make these statements up as you go it's painfully obvious
That's a great summary of the mechanics at play, but brings nothing new to the table: everyone in this thread, even those not playing the game, are aware of this. Do you think you're actually discussing strategies in that post? Do you feel like you're being useful at all? Let me tell you: this quote is 100% air. It brings nothing. It does nothing. It is a waste of everyone's time.ugh i feel like a one-shot hyper beam as one of the only attacks is unfair since the wolves have hypnotist, confusionist, and take down that don't depend on someone else to activate it
now we have no way to shoot someone, and even if we still had the cop, we wouldn't be able to attack them other than a lynch
There is nothing in all of your posts that even remotely help me read you as town. All of your posts are structured like this one I just dissected. Please realize it now. Enough is enough.Long live the arcade!Comment

Comment