TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #436
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    motherfucker.

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #437
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      so are you underrating your wolf game, or just putting up the most obvious defense?
      idk I just don't feel like telling tokzic how to read me

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #438
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        i'll tell tokzic how to read ethan for 5 bucks
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #439
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          my new lynch pool is whoever doesn't like consuming alcoholic beverages

          i don't want to drink alcohol though >.<
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #440
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Your posts suck lurker, my few are amazing. Good day sir.
            Originally posted by lurker
            you see this shit?
            this is kevin last game
            you're just not thinking at all before you talk shit
            but it's ok cuz you can just kill me tonight and everyone will forget how hard i'm reading you
            i feel like blind is just defending himself though since you said his posts suck earlier
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #441
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
              i feel like blind is just defending himself though since you said his posts suck earlier
              looooooooooooooooooooool

              im ded

              Comment

              • botchi246
                Keepin it Real since '05
                • Mar 2005
                • 619

                #442
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                DRG are you partners with blind?

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  botchi MVP

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    nope, i just thought that his post was a silly comeback and didn't think that it made him suspicious

                    i always like to comment on what i think about certain posts whether i happen to be defending someone or accusing someone

                    also that was really rude XelNya
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      nope, i just thought that his post was a silly comeback and didn't think that it made him suspicious

                      i always like to comment on what i think about certain posts whether i happen to be defending someone or accusing someone

                      also that was really rude XelNya
                      ok so yer blind's partner

                      wouldn't know to be able to be fair, I giv yah dat

                      me rude? nah. I'm not havin' it.

                      got it

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        So jokes aside

                        I think aa can sit safely in my town pile for today, his response to me saying flinging shit without merit is great, his play lines up with what I expect

                        rereading lurker is totes town pile for today

                        rb is town pile, it's not because he went and fetched the game he referenced, but because I somewhat can follow his actions taken. They make sense to me, and don't come off as scummy, or as a filler to feign activity.

                        I wanna chalk up drg comin' off as fake due to me having never played with her before as far as I recall. Alas, a lynch on her doesn't actually provide any information, AND I am not sure of my read.

                        Also yeh me asking why she cared I voted her was me prodding. I said "i'm curious" because I wanted to get a slight tell on how not used to the game she was.

                        mn is null. I don't have a way to read him atm.

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        Not really an answer but whatever
                        I do have to say in hindsight, I think I fucked it up by kinda just shit posting it. Unvote It was just piss-poor play.

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        HEE HEE HEE
                        I know why you're laughing, and it's not funny.

                        ^_^

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          storn's a wolf this game

                          He's had 48 hours to prove himself but he hasn't projected his town tell

                          Storn has had ample time to produce reads and at least form opinions but we have had absolutely none of that: almost every single one of his posts has been either joking or purely self-defensive. There is exactly one post in his history where he exerts any cognitive effort towards actually solving the game, and that is his weak push on danceguy:

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          danceguy

                          I got a feeling about this one. His posts have been feeling a little off and with lurker's big post. Idk, it's not much good reasoning, but am I ever know for being good at this game?!
                          "It's bad reasoning, but I'm not good at this game!" alone may or may not be a wolf tell, but this mindset usually doesn't appear in storn's play, or at the very least, he abjectly ignores the opinion of "I'm bad at this game" and keeps pushing strongly anyway.

                          imo this is classic storn wolf behavior --- I pointed out he was a wolf earlier, but gave him enough time to go out of his way to produce content, but we have almost nothing to work with, besides that danceguy vote. In fact, if storn is a wolf, I would say that almost necessarily implicates danceguy too.


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack

                            "It's bad reasoning, but I'm not good at this game!" alone may or may not be a wolf tell, but this mindset usually doesn't appear in storn's play, or at the very least, he abjectly ignores the opinion of "I'm bad at this game" and keeps pushing strongly anyway.
                            To clarify on this point: it's not new for storn to say things like "I'm bad at this game" but even when he does say things like this as town, he still actively attempts to give his unique perspective on the game. Remember how many times he says things that are very clearly his own thoughts? Things we would dismiss as random as times?

                            The mindset "I'm not good at this game" is, in this situation, used as a defense mechanism to dismiss scrutiny towards his wolfy behavior.


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Since you're viewing storn, sorry, nothing personal, but imo this is pretty damning


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                storn's post does seem pretty suspicious with the way dabackpack words it, but i still feel like he said that he was bad at the game because it allows him to say his opinions without worrying what other people think

                                also storn's reactions seem like they are honest

                                i'm actually really suspicious of danceguy because a lot of the things he's said today have made him look like a wolf
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...