TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1921
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by lurker
    i've made far too many mistakes with basic fucking concepts in this game to explain away all of them
    even if i wrote nothing but "constructive" bullshit from here on out there is no way you're lynching anyone at the end of this phase except me
    in fact, i'm about 90% sure that if i didn't come back into the thread tonight i'd already be at 5 votes
    i can't fucking do it this time
    lurker, please


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1922
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      your reads and behaviors have been fantastic thus far

      I don't even know what your mechanical misunderstandings were but nobody gives a shit


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1923
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        I'm saying this because I actually believe you're town


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1924
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          You do realize lurker that 90% of those mistakes nobody has caught or even realized. Not only that, but the threads attention for today is on botchi and drizzle, not even you. By a day or two, people most likely wont remember whatever mistakes you said d1 or d2 to have enough of an argument to put against you since they will be more concerned with what you post on d4-5

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #1925
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I'm saying this because I actually believe you're town
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • MarioNintendo
              Expect delays.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2008
              • 4181

              #1926
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              You must be high, you make no sense. You were on everyone's list as a top town. You didn't fuck up then. yOu're fucking up now
              Long live the arcade!

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #1927
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                mario has got to be legit here

                if he was scum making that hugepost after the bubbler flip makes no sense
                i agree
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • drizzleRomanceGirl
                  It's okay to be yourself.
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 2963

                  #1928
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  ok this bubbler/hyperbeam is cool but let's spend our cognition elsewhere please
                  i really agree with this statement

                  i think dabackpack is town because he's been really helpful the entire game
                  hi

                  my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                  Division 5 2nd place

                  Originally posted by hosua
                  Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  can y'all take a break and kiss
                  (the first section of this chapter)

                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1929
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    Xel looks sketchy as fuck right now
                    Not sure where you're coming from on this tbh.

                    I asked because a scum role having a phantom is just inherently bad, and while if I RECALL it's blind's fault... it's a 100% relevant question

                    I'm trying to make sure bases are covered. I dunno how this is a sketch post.

                    But I surmise me even TOUCHING your post is gonna get some ****** to say I'm being defensive, and to that allow me to borrow a phrase from

                    no just go fuck yourself

                    If anything my scummiest post now is the one where I say I'm not afraid of anything

                    because I said that and then the bubbler (useless fucking role btw why can't it just be a fucking 1 shot vigi with a rename for fuck's sake) fucking died

                    if I'm sketch, it's not because of THAT post of all fuckin' things. Not the one you quoted

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1930
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      PS: I haven't read the rest of the day so far but that had to get thrown out before I obscure it with the rest of the discussion.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #1931
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                        You think it would've been smart to post this during the last day?
                        a) The 12h had passed
                        b) Revealing I'm the hyper beam would have me killed during the next time

                        Get fucking real
                        No you bastard the fact that you INTENTIONALLY stopped posting due to fear is DUMB AS HELL.

                        Not as dumb as bubbler as a role though

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #1932
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          No you bastard the fact that you INTENTIONALLY stopped posting due to fear is DUMB AS HELL.

                          Not as dumb as bubbler as a role though
                          I'll give you my reasons:
                          Someone (you? i forget) tried to start a train on me durig day 1. I noticed that the more I posted, the more I was being scumread (by you? I forget). I was scared for my survival, because I didn't want you guys to mislynch the hyper beam.
                          Eventually, somehow, a miracle: the mario train dies. Poof. Gone. I realize that if I don't post, people will stick to their trains (they did, and eventually insta'd arn). I secured my survival. I used the fact that I was away to my advantage, so this raised little suspicion.
                          During the following night, I apply the same strategy: indeed, posting would only potentially attract attention on me from the wolves, which I don't want. I wanted to stay alive to use the hyper beam.

                          Here are the negatives that came from the fact I didn't post for 24h:

                          - I couldn't post my reads. This would've been risky if I got lynched or eaten, since you guys would've had no input from me, but I feel I stayed alive because I stayed quiet. In the end, I posted my reads in the form of my big post this morning. Nothing of value was lost.
                          - I could've pushed myself more as a town. However, I felt pretty convinced that if I survived until day 2, my big post would confirm my towniness to all who weren't stuck in crazy worlds (kind of like you).
                          - I could've attacked other users and fish for reactions. Sure, but that would've gone opposite to my initial plan, which was to make as little waves as possible in prevision for day 2, since I had to guarantee I would stay alive

                          Now, considering all this, what am I missing MIDDIE? Why was I being DUMB AS HELL? What would YOU have done, you genius?
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #1933
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Also xel it feels like you're losing your cool all of a sudden. What's up with you? Feeling the pressure?
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1934
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I take this back
                              oh

                              Comment

                              • MarioNintendo
                                Expect delays.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 4181

                                #1935
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                You also dropped the puns. Uh oh. Something's definitely up.
                                Long live the arcade!

                                Comment

                                Working...