TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #391
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    It's natural to think badly of a section of a post that happens so much and doesn't really matter to actually solving the game

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #392
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Kinda looks like random shit to make it look like you're involved imo
      i didn't know that was a joke, so i was asking what he meant

      i'm trying to make sense of what everyone's saying, so i know what's going on and i know who i want to vote for
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #393
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Since then it leads to a bad scum player making little posts and then getting away with not being involved by just adding, 'but idk about what i just posted, im bad lol'.
        Then any amount of town reading of them has to come solely from the very little bits that put out while trying to have minimal involvement

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #394
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          His playstyle is generally voting for himself, barely doing anything, and then saying he's bad. I've seen him do it in games so much that it its super easy to be scum and just go 'well yeah of course id do that, im bad'.
          This just shows that you haven't played with me that much. And that you haven't seen me play a single woof game. Therefore shouldn't me not playing any different than normal mean I'm playing my same town game? Wouldn't I want to change my scum play so that I'm not constantly being scum read?


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #395
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by storn42
            Therefore shouldn't me not playing any different than normal mean I'm playing my same town game? Wouldn't I want to change my scum play so that I'm not constantly being scum read?
            no, because then you can just use this reasoning as a defense.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #396
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by storn42
              This just shows that you haven't played with me that much. And that you haven't seen me play a single woof game. Therefore shouldn't me not playing any different than normal mean I'm playing my same town game? Wouldn't I want to change my scum play so that I'm not constantly being scum read?
              this is a very similar self-meta argument to the one i tried to use last game and it didn't work for me either just an fyi

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #397
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                self-meta is shit

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  no, because then you can just use this reasoning as a defense.
                  Then your reasoning for me being scumread is also bad. All that it comes down to is "eventually he will be scum" so lynch him based off of that instead of actually coming up with a reason. If I'm doing the same thing doesn't that make me null? So perhaps you should come up with a better reasoning.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Gradiant might be back in the automobile circle

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Spoilers: iirc I've only played 3 games with him and all were anon games LOL

                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        Gradiant might be back in the automobile circle
                        XD i never thought of that joke
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          Then your reasoning for me being scumread is also bad. All that it comes down to is "eventually he will be scum" so lynch him based off of that instead of actually coming up with a reason. If I'm doing the same thing doesn't that make me null? So perhaps you should come up with a better reasoning.
                          I voted you at the time because you voted for yourself and were generally being useless as always. I was actually about to switch to botchi or lurker

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            but now you're being defensive about being useless so idk, ill prob still switch to lurker or botchi though. I'm certain there's a wolf between the two

                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Gradiant, what do you base this lurker / me thing on? I know i have had very little interaction in this game for reasons, but i dont think what you have read on me justifies me as a lynch candidate. Is this idea based on this reasoning?

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by botchi246
                                Gradiant, what do you base this lurker / me thing on? I know i have had very little interaction in this game for reasons, but i dont think what you have read on me justifies me as a lynch candidate. Is this idea based on this reasoning?
                                What?

                                Comment

                                Working...