TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #2596
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Also Xiz, I cannot see that sig without chuckling every time.
    I swear the auto prediction on this phone is not using english as its prediction language lol
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #2597
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Also Xiz, I cannot not see that sig and chuckle every time.
      My friend I showed it to had many questions about it.

      Explaining it to her was fun.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #2598
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        I thought xel was dancegguys check also, Hence why I was so interested in xels thoughts testerday
        That's sort of news today, but rereading tokzic I noticed a post that made me consider I was checked.

        However, in my current state, that'd read a bit conveniant coming from me first. (Side note fuck me for even feeling forced to state this.)

        It's still too conveniant but my fucks given about it stop there.

        I'm curious what makes you consider it, but apperantly I've missed a lot this game.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #2599
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Ps auto correct sucks and the closest I get is when I dunno how to spell a word.

          Which is very uh, frequent.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #2600
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I want everybody's top two wolves, with your candidate for today's lynch first

            1) drizzle
            2) Red Blaster
            1) red blaster
            2) drizzle

            honorable mention to Xiz mostly for flip flopping on me a bunch and the "here's a vote on you, no I don't have a reason" thing

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2601
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              drizzle


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #2602
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                As much as I suspect Drizzle I just don't think I can let Red Blaster get away with playing this way. I think the botchi disaster and his slips are more evidence than I am going to get against anyone else in this game
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #2603
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  red blaster

                  feeling pretty good about this one

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #2604
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    red blaster

                    feeling pretty good about this one
                    Can you expand on this a little bit...? It's been tough for me to get a read on you so I'd like to hear more of your thoughts.
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #2605
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      Can you expand on this a little bit...? It's been tough for me to get a read on you so I'd like to hear more of your thoughts.
                      i'm at work so it will be tricky to go back and pull examples but he's felt extremely wolfy to me most if not all of this game and i think he's the best shot for a lynch candidate, with drg in second place

                      i don't have time to run through vote analysis, but here's some real quick choice picks:

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Probably not going to read any of the night or day posts to this point because it's probably the same old song and dance from yesterday. I'm town by the way so there's at least 2 wolves if not all of the wolf team pushing my lynch right now, not necessarily as hard as I'm pushing it myself with my shitty play, but yeah.

                      If you have legitimate questions I can answer, I'll try to satisfy them..if you're gonna ask the same questions I got all throughout the last phase I'll probably ignore them.
                      "i'm not going to read any posts up to this point" is not something a town would do, full stop. a wolf has all the info they need while a town would want to try to gain as much information as possible to not cause a mislynch. also weak attempt at deflecting

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Also mission accomplished backpack.
                      I really hope town loses because they fucking deserve it at this point.

                      red blaster

                      I will not be reading the thread or responding to anything after this post because I'm literally to the point where you're all fucking morons and I'm done with twg permanently.
                      wolf angry that there's so much pressure on him and is pulling the "fuck this, i'm out" card. plus more threatening to not read the thread because it doesn't matter to him

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Drizz gets hefty human lean for not insta'ing
                      this one is interesting because i think drg was being read at least slightly scum if not more so and this very much feels like an attempt at covering for his partner

                      that's all for now folks

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #2606
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        that last one is even better in retrospect because of drg being a prime scum candidate, it makes RB/DRG/??? really really likely

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #2607
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Ok awesome, thanks for the response.
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2608
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            drg

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2609
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              As much as I suspect Drizzle I just don't think I can let Red Blaster get away with playing this way. I think the botchi disaster and his slips are more evidence than I am going to get against anyone else in this game
                              main reason why i want him dead too

                              my vote will prob move around drg/red in various ways

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #2610
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                drizzleRomanceGirl
                                X.X

                                Red Blaster
                                X

                                ---

                                DaBackpack --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                DaBackpack --> UNVOTE
                                Xiz --> Red Blaster
                                Tokzic --> XelNya
                                Tokzic --> UNVOTE
                                Xiz --> Makilaz
                                Xiz --> Red Blaster
                                DaBackpack --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                Makilaz --> Red Blaster
                                Xiz --> drizzleRomanceGirl


                                ---

                                Players with phantoms

                                mellonxcollie

                                ---

                                Players who have not voted

                                XelNya
                                Red Blaster
                                mellonxcollie
                                drizzleRomanceGirl

                                ---


                                Xiz --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                lurker --> XelNya
                                lurker --> lurker
                                DaBackpack --> Red Blaster
                                MarioNintendo --> mellonxcollie
                                botchi246 --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                Xiz --> lurker
                                botchi246 --> UNVOTE
                                MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                Red Blaster --> lurker
                                DaBackpack --> Red Blaster
                                lurker --> Red Blaster
                                MarioNintendo --> Red Blaster
                                Red Blaster --> Red Blaster
                                Red Blaster --> lurker
                                Makilaz --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                Red Blaster --> Red Blaster
                                MarioNintendo --> botchi246
                                MarioNintendo --> botchi246
                                XelNya --> botchi246
                                Xiz --> botchi246
                                mellonxcollie --> Tokzic
                                drizzleRomanceGirl --> botchi246
                                lurker --> botchi246
                                Red Blaster --> botchi246


                                ---

                                botchi246
                                X.X.X.X.X.X

                                Red Blaster
                                X

                                drizzleRomanceGirl
                                X

                                Tokzic
                                X

                                ---

                                Players who never voted Day 2

                                Tokzic


                                ---


                                Xiz --> Arntonach
                                lurker --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                XelNya --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                Red Blaster --> Tokzic
                                DaBackpack --> MarioNintendo
                                Tokzic --> MarioNintendo
                                Xiz --> Red Blaster
                                dAnceguy117 --> Red Blaster
                                Arntonach --> Red Blaster
                                dAnceguy117 --> UNVOTE
                                Xiz --> Arntonach
                                dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                                botchi246 --> Arntonach
                                mellonxcollie --> botchi246
                                Makilaz --> dAnceguy117
                                Xiz --> Makilaz
                                Arntonach --> UNVOTE
                                Xiz --> Arntonach
                                roundbox --> Arntonach
                                Tokzic --> Arntonach

                                Red Blaster --> Arntonach
                                Red Blaster --> UNVOTE
                                Red Blaster --> Arntonach
                                Red Blaster --> dAnceguy117
                                Arntonach --> dAnceguy117
                                XelNya --> dAnceguy117
                                drizzleRomanceGirl --> dAnceguy117
                                dAnceguy117 --> Arntonach
                                XelNya --> UNVOTE
                                XelNya --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                drizzleRomanceGirl --> dAnceguy117
                                lurker --> UNVOTE
                                mellonxcollie --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                Arntonach --> UNVOTE
                                lurker --> Arntonach
                                XelNya --> Arntonach


                                ---

                                Arntonach
                                X.X.X.X.X.X.X

                                dAnceguy117
                                X.X.X

                                drizzleRomanceGirl
                                X

                                MarioNintendo
                                X

                                ---

                                Players who never voted Day 1:

                                MarioNintendo


                                ---


                                storn42 --> storn42
                                Gradiant --> storn42
                                DaBacpack --> dAnceguy117
                                lurker --> AragakiAyase
                                DaBackpack --> storn42
                                XelNya --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                lurker --> Gradiant
                                dAnceguy117 --> blindreper1179
                                storn42 --> dAnceguy117
                                XelNya --> UNVOTE
                                DaBackpack --> storn42
                                drizzleRomanceGirl --> dAnceguy117
                                dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
                                dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                                dAnceguy117 --> Gradiant
                                dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                                MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                MarioNintendo --> AragakiAyase
                                MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                lurker --> blindreper1179
                                storn42 --> Gradiant
                                botchi246 --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                                AragakiAyase --> blindreper1179
                                dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
                                lurker --> roundbox
                                DaBackpack --> MarioNintendo
                                lurker --> blindreper1179
                                roundbox --> storn42
                                Red Blaster --> AragakiAyase
                                XelNya --> storn42

                                Makilaz --> Makilaz
                                Makilaz --> UNVOTE
                                DaBackpack --> storn42

                                dAnceguy117 --> blindreper1179
                                storn42 --> blindreper1179
                                botchi246 --> blindreper1179
                                Tokzic --> blindreper1179

                                dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                                dAnceguy117 --> storn42

                                ---

                                blindreper1179
                                X.X.X.X.X

                                storn42
                                X.X.X.X.X

                                drizzleRomanceGirl
                                X

                                dAnceguy117
                                X

                                AragakiAyase
                                X

                                ---

                                Players who never voted Day 0

                                blindreper1179
                                Tps222


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...