TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #346
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    lol that makes it even worse, you want to lynch me because you can't read me? get good
    you're soooo upset because someone would ever consider lynching you in the first day phase of a game, get realistic

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #347
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      lol that makes it even worse, you want to lynch me because you can't read me? get good
      tilted

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #348
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        tell me, why did you actually ask that question? I bet it wasn't just cause you were curious
        you're right. it's because I was bored.

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #349
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          lol that makes it even worse, you want to lynch me because you can't read me? get good
          what it sounds like is that you want to lynch me early so you can get rid of me and not deal with me later

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #350
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            you're soooo upset because someone would ever consider lynching you in the first day phase of a game, get realistic
            no, I'm laughing because you seem to want to lynch me for really dumb reasons, one of which is that you can't read me

            read better

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #351
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              I had you in a "lynch pool" notepad file I slapped together in literally 2 minutes (check the timestamps), I had more like 10 at first, and I removed two zeroposters and a couple others because reasons. this is not a big deal lol.

              your reaction may be valuable tho.

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #352
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                that's good if it is valuable, I dont' care if you just slapped it together. if you hadn't made that post earlier about "would people lynch AA D0" then it wouldn't rub me the wrong way as much

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  I thought I was in your auto-circle
                  You're gonna make me cry
                  mostly b/c interactions, I think your flip could be more valuable than a number of others at this juncture.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    and I removed two zeroposters and a couple others because reasons. this is not a big deal lol.
                    .
                    ???

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      apparently i like to use the word VALUE

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        it seems like breadcrumbing

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          ???
                          lynching a zeroposter on day 0 is pretty bad I think.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            mostly b/c interactions
                            how generic

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              tell me, why did you actually ask that question? I bet it wasn't just cause you were curious
                              ^_^

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                ^_^
                                HEE HEE HEE

                                Comment

                                Working...