TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #1816
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    I swear if lurker is a wolf and he is feigning this emotion I don't even know
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1817
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      I swear if lurker is a wolf and he is feigning this emotion I don't even know
      I will actually be astonished


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #1818
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Did you read the post where Marionintendo claimed to be a power role?
        yes, and i think if he actually was the power role he should've come out with that info a hell of a lot sooner

        plus dumping that wall-o-text claim right after the bubbler flipped is sketching me out something fierce

        Comment

        • MarioNintendo
          Expect delays.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Mar 2008
          • 4181

          #1819
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          the good news is that if drizzle and botchi are both town, we aren't totally fucked
          Why is that? I thought you'd say the opposite: they're the only two players I can read right now.
          Long live the arcade!

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1820
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            I swear if lurker is a wolf and he is feigning this emotion I don't even know
            I was thinking this. It's a possibility. I don't think lurker should die today though. I think we should look at him closer tomorrow if we flip a town.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #1821
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              my view is if he's actually the hyper beam then he basically wasted it by not trying to coordinate something with the bubbler, and if he's a wolf he's trying to get a free pass into lategame, and the latter is seeming more realistic to me right now

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1822
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                yes, and i think if he actually was the power role he should've come out with that info a hell of a lot sooner

                plus dumping that wall-o-text claim right after the bubbler flipped is sketching me out something fierce
                Now this is good. However, unless he gets a counterclaim it's kinda useless. Do you counterclaim his role?

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1823
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                  Why is that? I thought you'd say the opposite: they're the only two players I can read right now.
                  I mean, if they're town and we lynch them both, we are still left with 7 people, three wolves


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #1824
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    yes, and i think if he actually was the power role he should've come out with that info a hell of a lot sooner

                    plus dumping that wall-o-text claim right after the bubbler flipped is sketching me out something fierce

                    well everyone that is alive has posted minus drizzle and raeko so unless they come in hard counter claiming..it'd be kinda stupid for a wolf to claim there given they just took out another pr.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #1825
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      yes, and i think if he actually was the power role he should've come out with that info a hell of a lot sooner

                      plus dumping that wall-o-text claim right after the bubbler flipped is sketching me out something fierce
                      Let's agree on a few things:
                      - Claiming in the night with hyper beam as a role is suicide. Wolves will just change their votes for me if I do, and I'd have no time to react. So I didn't do that.
                      - Claiming at the end of a day is also suicide, since bubbler cannot take action. It has the same effect as claiming at night.
                      - The only moment I could claim role is in the first 12 hours of a day.
                      - D0 was out of the question, shitposting for more than just the first 12 hours.
                      - D1, I seriously thought about it, but I didn't feel like I had enough content to read other players. Interpret this how you will, but it's the plain truth.
                      - D2, here we are. I claimed here.

                      How could I have done this differently?
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #1826
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Now this is good. However, unless he gets a counterclaim it's kinda useless. Do you counterclaim his role?
                        i do not, i'm just trying to read the situation here

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1827
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          I think MN is legit


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #1828
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I mean, if they're town and we lynch them both, we are still left with 7 people, three wolves
                            Yeah but one town dies per night, so that means we'll pretty much have to lynch wolves every day straight if we get there (if my calculations are correct)
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #1829
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Any way, I'm gonna step out for awhile.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1830
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                my view is if he's actually the hyper beam then he basically wasted it by not trying to coordinate something with the bubbler,
                                This part I kinda agree with, but Round died so... it's not really his fault. Claiming yesterday would have been too early imo. (as MN just stated)

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                and if he's a wolf he's trying to get a free pass into lategame, and the latter is seeming more realistic to me right now
                                This statement is weird, especially without a counterclaim. With a counterclaim I expect this statement.

                                Comment

                                Working...