TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1304

    #2566
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    :/
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2567
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      I want everybody's top two wolves, with your candidate for today's lynch first

      1) drizzle
      2) Red Blaster


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #2568
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        1. Xiz
        2. Tokzic
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #2569
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I want everybody's top two wolves, with your candidate for today's lynch first

          1) drizzle
          2) Red Blaster
          "I want"
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #2570
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            1. Xiz
            2. Tokzic
            Can you explain Tokzic please? I saw you touch on Xiz, but I can't recall your reasoning behind Tokzic
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • drizzleRomanceGirl
              It's okay to be yourself.
              • Oct 2012
              • 2963

              #2571
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Can you explain Tokzic please? I saw you touch on Xiz, but I can't recall your reasoning behind Tokzic
              Tokzic's reasoning honestly sounds really flimsy

              i feel like he's trying to appear helpful by questioning other people, but he rarely offers his own reads or opinions about people
              hi

              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

              Division 5 2nd place

              Originally posted by hosua
              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
              Originally posted by aperson
              can y'all take a break and kiss
              (the first section of this chapter)

              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #2572
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                Hey, as the player pool draws down I gotta consider the options. I know my alignment is human so that's leaves a pool of 7 to find 3 in. Given I don't particularly find Tokzic scummy that turns into 3 out of 6, so from my pov you have a 50/50 chance of actually being a wolf.

                Or it could a 50/50 that you're human.
                I wonder how anyone actually sees tokzic as town

                because I think the static through my speakers right now is more townie

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #2573
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I wonder how anyone actually sees tokzic as town

                  because I think the static through my speakers right now is more townie
                  Also in case this goes over anyuone's head

                  I'm saying static because

                  you know

                  that's what he's been all game

                  static noise

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2574
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    Tokzic looks really good here, since he acknowledges that both of them are red, and would have a strong case for lynching storn, but votes for blind instead
                    (read quoted post)

                    this is my reasoning for Tokzic as town

                    on top of that, I think he's danceguy's green check


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #2575
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      (read quoted post)

                      this is my reasoning for Tokzic as town

                      on top of that, I think he's danceguy's green check
                      I can't say I quiiiiiite agree on that post being a reason for tokzic to be seen as town

                      and I can't recall if you dug up and posted the posts that lead you to think tokzic was danceguy's check

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I'm almost certain that Tokzic was danceguy's night check
                      (I semi-quickly found this one)

                      but I'mma ask this anyway to see if I can get on the same page in at least this regard

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      nah my gut's pretty ok about you danceguy, you're saying a lot of things i like
                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      nah my gut's pretty ok about you danceguy, you're saying a lot of things i like
                      TOWN

                      and the only reason I say this was because there was that lone game on ffya post-like-2012 where you were wolfing and I was town and I townread you hard and you successfully pushed me into almost dying d0 and then getting vigi'd n1

                      Is it this interaction?

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      also interesting that you were suspecting me last page, but when i put a vote on you, you instinctively went for the "don't let scum hammer me" argument, because that would mean you are assuming i am human
                      I incredibly disagree that I have to assume you're town to say that statement. I can have you as null to state that.

                      I'm currently rereading your posts to really solidify if what I said a little bit ago is me being a dumb ass again. I haven't even NOTICED you this game post wise.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2576
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Do you think that a wolf Tokzic would appear, last second, to throw his wolf partner under the bus when he could just have easily voted for the mislynch? Because I think that's a bit of a stretch


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2577
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          Xel
                          has trended downward for me. can fetch a couple of quote later but it's not really what I'm focusing on. that being said, there was a n1 post that made me facedesk really hard, not b/c bad post or anything, but b/c very difficult to determine alignment.

                          roundbox
                          town so far. there was something early d0, can fetch it if needed. I don't know roundbox's forum wolfgame at all, but, eh.

                          botchi246
                          hella wolfy, I would actually rather see if anyone can replicate what I've been thinking here before I discuss further

                          blindreper1179
                          town? he didn't self-pres and people saw him in-thread.
                          ok on second thought that's alignment neutral, and just inexplicable. but anyway. n1 reaction to being on the chopping block d0 was towny imho.

                          Red Blaster
                          has also dropped off imo. having a wolf-red-blaster hone in on AA-as-wolf only to have AA get wolfed n1 would be goofy, but keep in mind wolfteam is 4 people here.
                          idfk.

                          MarioNintendo
                          trending upward, can elaborate

                          Tokzic
                          the thinnest hard town lean, or the hardest thin town lean? U Decide


                          DaBackpack
                          town, non-negotiable FOR NOW

                          TPS
                          wolfy because i have too many other town LOL

                          Makilaz
                          town lean based on n1 reaction

                          drizzleRomanceGirl
                          ???????????????????????????????????????????????

                          lurker
                          is lurker af, idk I'm gonna say town right now, but someone resolve this please because what in god's name

                          Xiz
                          aside from the storn flip, gradiant had a strong d0 imo; not on the table right now
                          this post is the best we have about cop checks, and the Tokzic read is the most cryptic strong-town read of them all


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #2578
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Do you think that a wolf Tokzic would appear, last second, to throw his wolf partner under the bus when he could just have easily voted for the mislynch? Because I think that's a bit of a stretch
                            Have you read the freeze wars game

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #2579
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Hi sunfan, you must be cringing at me right now

                              I'm sorry sunpai

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2580
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                this post is the best we have about cop checks, and the Tokzic read is the most cryptic strong-town read of them all
                                You know what

                                I have come to agree that this could be the case

                                because the interaction I posted enforces the one you posted to a point I think

                                I see a lot better where you're coming from

                                Comment

                                Working...