TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #1756
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by botchi246
    Lurker, why did you do that? super stupid. In what way is that a good tactic? If its a joke, despite your loud large font words, then its still stupid.

    You are stupid
    weird reaction

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #1757
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      how did i miss this the first time

      xelnya said nice things to red blaster

      what the fuck is going on in this game
      yeah i didn't know what to think of that myself
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #1758
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        like, the fact that he still thinks everyone who voted for blind on d1 MUST be scum
        his reasoning for the storn vote was rather flimsy iirc and the vote came outta nowhere
        the weirdly timed vote for drg
        him fucking switching his vote because of something I said
        he's a wolf and he's scared of me
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #1759
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          by d1 i mean d0 rip
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #1760
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by lurker
            by d1 i mean d0 rip
            0th phases are dumb anyway

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #1761
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              yeah i agre
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1762
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                STOP POSTING

                ~Wakey wakeeeeeeey~


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1763
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Oh, good morning folks...



                  Hope you've celebrated that short lived victory!

                  What with all the commotion last night, you'd think someone super important died. Hee hee

                  And now, you have another body to examine, and oh boy, it's a beauty.

                  roundbox WHO WAS THE DAILY BUBBLER did not bother to wake up!!!

                  Another tragedy has befallen you all, how absolutely tragic! I'm almost in tears! Of glee~

                  Hee hee... well... welcome to the next day, my pets...

                  DAY 2 WILL END FRIDAY AT 11PM SERVER TIME

                  Tragic~~~


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1764
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    You may proceed posting again!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1765
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      wow
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • MarioNintendo
                        Expect delays.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4181

                        #1766
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        what the FUCK
                        Long live the arcade!

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #1767
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          ok might as well post this anyway
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #1768
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            I guess the time has come. Also, holy shit, it's 6AM here, spent the whole night stepping songs for VGMP4.

                            I hereby hard-claim to be the ONE SHOT HYPER BEAM.
                            @Bubbler, we have less than 12 hours left to make this happen. Please make your decision as soon as you're done reading this.


                            I've been meaning to let it out this since day 0, but I figured that doing so would just have me get eaten by wolves. This has stressed me out during the whole game, and hopefully I played my cards well. I also thought that if someone else claimed that role, I'd be able to call their bullshit (it never happened, though). During the last day phase, I realized that there was no Mario train, and so I completely stopped posting to detract the wolves' attention from me (at the moment of this writing, it is currently still Night 2 (2:09AM server time), I still don't know if I made it through the night. Fingers crossed.) To be quite honest, despite being in Europe and having to attend seminars, I would've had plenty of time to post yesterday (I was just lurking as guest). Sorry for taking advantage of my situation.

                            Honestly, since time is limited, I hope you guys will not question me or scum read me for too long about being the Hyper Beam. And I swear to god, if someone counter claims me, they are flat out lying. I want to make this as clear as day. We can't pass this opportunity (now that I claimed my role, if I don't get to shoot before the end of the day, I'm a sitting duck).

                            EDIT (Added this bit after Xelnya posted his reads post #1696): You dug up the quote where I was confused about there having 3 names in the PM, and scumread me based on that. Guess what: my reaction was true. I didn't fake that confusion. I've never rolled wolf yet (this game is my second game) and, having rolled town this game as well, I've never gotten to see what a wolf PM looks like. I thought that lurker meant there were 3 names in the recipients field, i.e. all the wolves receive the same PM all at once. I thought" "this could work if they're all vanilla in a certain game, but it couldn't work here. Something's amiss. I don't get it. What the fuck.". Not being really creative, and not thinking it would create a huge fuss, I asked for help because I clearly didn't understand what was going on and how the logistics worked out. Makilaz's post right after mine explained it plainly and that was that. I don't know what else I can say about this thing. I'm telling you right now with all the credibility I can muster that I indeed am the hyper beam, not a wolf, because if you misread me right now we're pretty much screwed. If you DO mislynch me, I tell you right away that every reaction and every read I've had during the game was 100% true at the time of posting, so at least you'll be able to use that as a consolation.

                            So I guess the last thing we could discuss are targets. So far, I have:

                            Primary target--> Drizzle
                            I've read many people saying that if I get to shoot the hyper beam, Drizzle would be a good candidate. And I totally agree about that: I have been wolf-reading her the whole game, and at this point, there is no doubt left in my mind.

                            Secondary target--> Botchi
                            This guy didn't provide anything useful in the game. He's always agreeing with people, following the motions, or asking for their opinions. I also feel that by agreeing with people, he's bussing the other wolves. This post is a prime example of the issues I have with him:
                            Originally posted by botchi246
                            ok homies. so this AA nightkill.
                            I think it would be naive to think that he was killed because of his relentless hammer of blind, but then again maybe he was killed because of this exactly.
                            blind did replace out though..., which maybe makes him seem more towny to some,but not to me???
                            i am still comfortable with his lynch even though its atronachs turn up to the plate, so it would be his lynch.
                            I've never seen someone with less opinions.


                            Third target--> Mellonxcollie
                            Bet you didn't expect that one. Now this is a bit of a stretch, since I can't prove it, but TPS222 made a post after his replacement for mellon where he pretty much said that he had trouble during this game because out-of-thread talk was not allowed. His post also ended with a ":/" face, in case that helps anyone remember. Was I the only one to see that? Nobody else quoted it, and during that period I was in hiding (my last post before this one was #1211, and his was around ~#1300). There's no reason for him to post something like that if he's not a wolf, since they're the only role who can potentially talk out of threads. I don't know if he deleted it himself after realizing how huge that slip was, but it's not there anymore. He had no right to post that since he was already replaced, but hey, I saw it, and you bet I won't let it slip that easily. Mellon's posting has been great so far, and if she's truly a wolf, I would have been 100% fooled. However, since she inherited TPS's role, she also inherits his mistakes, and so this creates a huuuuuuuge doubt in my mind at this point. I literally feel bad for mellon at this point, but as I've said, I think TPS's post was in fact a gigantic slip that he deleted himself upon realization, and this has to be discussed at the very least.

                            I'm having a hell of a hard time finding other wolves (hopefully, I got the whole team right there! \o/), but I'm all ears for suggestions. To be quite honest, my primary target is drizzle. I think botchi should be lynched tonight. This gives time to assess mellon's reaction about the situation and make a better judgement.

                            The last thing I'd like to say before I end this post, you might remember this quote from me:
                            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                            Guy hasn't logged in since june 3. I just had the following reflexion: assuming one can only send night actions and such via PM, this guy didn't have the opportunity to do anything. There's the possibility that he's the beamer and has no night action to post yet, but aside from that, does that make him more vanilla town than anything after all?

                            If he communicates via skype to charu, this whole thing falls apart. But if not, how could he not be VT?
                            Two things:
                            1) I talk about the possibility that tps's the beamer. At this point, I was fishing for someone to claim they were the hyper beam so that I was able to read through their shit. I knew full well that I was the hyper beam.
                            2) At that point in time, I was starting to read TPS as a vanilla town (I never faked any of my reads in this whole game), but this was no longer true after ~#1300 when I read his "slip" (quotation marks because I don't know at this point if I'm the only one who saw it and if people will trust me on this one).

                            tl;dr I'm the hyper beam. I've been hiding, but this is my big coming out. Let's hope I did this right.
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • MarioNintendo
                              Expect delays.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4181

                              #1769
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              gee fucking gee
                              Long live the arcade!

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1770
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                                I guess the time has come. Also, holy shit, it's 6AM here, spent the whole night stepping songs for VGMP4.

                                I hereby hard-claim to be the ONE SHOT HYPER BEAM.
                                @Bubbler, we have less than 12 hours left to make this happen. Please make your decision as soon as you're done reading this.


                                I've been meaning to let it out this since day 0, but I figured that doing so would just have me get eaten by wolves. This has stressed me out during the whole game, and hopefully I played my cards well. I also thought that if someone else claimed that role, I'd be able to call their bullshit (it never happened, though). During the last day phase, I realized that there was no Mario train, and so I completely stopped posting to detract the wolves' attention from me (at the moment of this writing, it is currently still Night 2 (2:09AM server time), I still don't know if I made it through the night. Fingers crossed.) To be quite honest, despite being in Europe and having to attend seminars, I would've had plenty of time to post yesterday (I was just lurking as guest). Sorry for taking advantage of my situation.

                                Honestly, since time is limited, I hope you guys will not question me or scum read me for too long about being the Hyper Beam. And I swear to god, if someone counter claims me, they are flat out lying. I want to make this as clear as day. We can't pass this opportunity (now that I claimed my role, if I don't get to shoot before the end of the day, I'm a sitting duck).

                                EDIT (Added this bit after Xelnya posted his reads post #1696): You dug up the quote where I was confused about there having 3 names in the PM, and scumread me based on that. Guess what: my reaction was true. I didn't fake that confusion. I've never rolled wolf yet (this game is my second game) and, having rolled town this game as well, I've never gotten to see what a wolf PM looks like. I thought that lurker meant there were 3 names in the recipients field, i.e. all the wolves receive the same PM all at once. I thought" "this could work if they're all vanilla in a certain game, but it couldn't work here. Something's amiss. I don't get it. What the fuck.". Not being really creative, and not thinking it would create a huge fuss, I asked for help because I clearly didn't understand what was going on and how the logistics worked out. Makilaz's post right after mine explained it plainly and that was that. I don't know what else I can say about this thing. I'm telling you right now with all the credibility I can muster that I indeed am the hyper beam, not a wolf, because if you misread me right now we're pretty much screwed. If you DO mislynch me, I tell you right away that every reaction and every read I've had during the game was 100% true at the time of posting, so at least you'll be able to use that as a consolation.

                                So I guess the last thing we could discuss are targets. So far, I have:

                                Primary target--> Drizzle
                                I've read many people saying that if I get to shoot the hyper beam, Drizzle would be a good candidate. And I totally agree about that: I have been wolf-reading her the whole game, and at this point, there is no doubt left in my mind.

                                Secondary target--> Botchi
                                This guy didn't provide anything useful in the game. He's always agreeing with people, following the motions, or asking for their opinions. I also feel that by agreeing with people, he's bussing the other wolves. This post is a prime example of the issues I have with him:

                                I've never seen someone with less opinions.


                                Third target--> Mellonxcollie
                                Bet you didn't expect that one. Now this is a bit of a stretch, since I can't prove it, but TPS222 made a post after his replacement for mellon where he pretty much said that he had trouble during this game because out-of-thread talk was not allowed. His post also ended with a ":/" face, in case that helps anyone remember. Was I the only one to see that? Nobody else quoted it, and during that period I was in hiding (my last post before this one was #1211, and his was around ~#1300). There's no reason for him to post something like that if he's not a wolf, since they're the only role who can potentially talk out of threads. I don't know if he deleted it himself after realizing how huge that slip was, but it's not there anymore. He had no right to post that since he was already replaced, but hey, I saw it, and you bet I won't let it slip that easily. Mellon's posting has been great so far, and if she's truly a wolf, I would have been 100% fooled. However, since she inherited TPS's role, she also inherits his mistakes, and so this creates a huuuuuuuge doubt in my mind at this point. I literally feel bad for mellon at this point, but as I've said, I think TPS's post was in fact a gigantic slip that he deleted himself upon realization, and this has to be discussed at the very least.

                                I'm having a hell of a hard time finding other wolves (hopefully, I got the whole team right there! \o/), but I'm all ears for suggestions. To be quite honest, my primary target is drizzle. I think botchi should be lynched tonight. This gives time to assess mellon's reaction about the situation and make a better judgement.

                                The last thing I'd like to say before I end this post, you might remember this quote from me:


                                Two things:
                                1) I talk about the possibility that tps's the beamer. At this point, I was fishing for someone to claim they were the hyper beam so that I was able to read through their shit. I knew full well that I was the hyper beam.
                                2) At that point in time, I was starting to read TPS as a vanilla town (I never faked any of my reads in this whole game), but this was no longer true after ~#1300 when I read his "slip" (quotation marks because I don't know at this point if I'm the only one who saw it and if people will trust me on this one).

                                tl;dr I'm the hyper beam. I've been hiding, but this is my big coming out. Let's hope I did this right.
                                You ficking cunt

                                Comment

                                Working...