TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2506
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    And fuck yeah that post is important, it's what lead me to kill arnt and stick on him

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2507
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Xiz
      I'm willing to sheep aa again if that's what you mean about xel
      I misread AA's post about Xel/RB, that is not actually relevant


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #2508
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        wait XelNya, you never answered me

        Originally posted by XelNya
        As in yes

        as in finally

        as in my offer to be the final vote still stands
        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
        wait

        even if i was the take down, we can't afford any more mislynches, so why are you suggesting to be the final vote for the take down role if you're town?
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2509
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          You two are just bad
          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          You three*
          (Xiz, danceguy, and Antronach)

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          so we're town, then?
          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          One of you probably isn't
          lmfao


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2510
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            alright i'm feeling a lot better about raeko/tps after that reads post, welcome to my town pile raeko
            I trust Tokzic, and I trust Tokzic's ability to read raeko


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2511
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              I think

              PoE is confirming my initial suspicions

              The only wildcard for me is Makilaz, I actually have no idea about her.


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2512
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by XelNya
                I have a hard time trusting it was a completely clean wagon

                But I can accept that it could be the case.

                Especially considering me being wrong about botchi the way I just was
                neutral as fuck


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2513
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  hey xiz / rb

                  what are the odds scum team is DRG / Mario / Antr

                  that'd be funny right
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  wait am I forgetting one?

                  I think I forgot one
                  nice catch


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2514
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                    wait XelNya, you never answered me
                    You're changing what I said to suit your need to have activity and look useful

                    you say I "suggest" I be the final vote when I offer to be the final vote

                    two different things

                    don't twist what I said carelessly.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2515
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      These are from the Antronach EoD:

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      antonarch I suppose
                      ^ When stuck between Danceguy and Antonarch. "I suppose" doesn't sit well with me though.

                      Originally posted by Arntonach
                      Man, I wish I was better at articulation. :/

                      I guess my picks for wolves are driz since people have noted how much she's used flawed logic and danceguy for that RB trainwreck. My strongest town leads are tokzic and mellon for their openness. Xiz's attitude's rubbing me off badly, but I can't do anything about that. Everyone else I'm still trying to gauge. I would like to have seen some action from lurker and XelNya, other than their snide remarks.

                      So that's what I've got so far. Not that it'll do me any good.
                      The fact that he lists Tokzci and Raeko as top town really worries me.

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      danceguy
                      clutch as fuck

                      Originally posted by Arntonach
                      To force his hand, danceguy.
                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      His last posts don't read as wolfy.
                      Danceguy is my next best option..I stated that earlier
                      "I stated that earlier" 100% feels like a way to cover his ass for his sketchy behavior. "I realize that I'm saving my partner, but I said it might happen earlier, so you can't scumread me for it."

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Danceguy

                      les go
                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      i still think danceguy is the most suspicious to me because he didn't really try to defend the post i wrote about him after I posted that evidence; I feel like he was just trying to brush it off so he didn't have to answer in detail

                      i also feel like blind/arntonach is really suspicious because blind didn't really include any votes or opinions, and he didn't contribute much IMO

                      I still would rather vote for dAnceguy713

                      dAnceguy713
                      looks like the wolves have boarded the train! choo choo!

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      unvote
                      this is where things get weird

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      that was intteresting

                      nice of you to show drg
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      nah kidding

                      DRG
                      this is weird to me

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Part of me wants to vote arnt to get it over with

                      part of me wants to trust rb 'cause he's right

                      thew smart part of me wants NOTHING to do with a vote on someone drg votes on
                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      Sorry I've mostly been lurking, I'm down for DRG...?
                      this is even weirder

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      My dad decided this was the BEST TIME to go for a driving lesson. We went to an empty lot to practice parallel parking.... rofl. I did get home kind of in time, but eh.

                      Also I found that post by Danceguy to be pretty weird, but I didn't like the votes either way and DRG seems wolfy to me, so...
                      Doesn't even consider the Antronach votes?

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      The Drizzle wagon that appeared in less than 5 minutes is suspect as fuck.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      fine fine

                      Arntonach
                      "fine fine" doesn't feel right either


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #2516
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        You're changing what I said to suit your need to have activity and look useful

                        you say I "suggest" I be the final vote when I offer to be the final vote

                        two different things

                        don't twist what I said carelessly.
                        same difference; either way, if you are town, then being the final vote could make it that much harder for town to win, so why are you suggesting it?
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2517
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          I'm almost certain that Tokzic was danceguy's night check


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2518
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                            okay i agree that it looks really suspicious that i had a vote on danceguy ten minutes before the phase ended, but i was active for most of the entire first day of Day 1 (/2) and i had been suspicious of danceguy all along

                            also to be suspicious of me defending blind awhile ago is silly IMO because i defended at least two other people this game and i only defended blind because he seemed like he was telling the truth
                            I am not getting this feeling at all


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • drizzleRomanceGirl
                              It's okay to be yourself.
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 2963

                              #2519
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                              same difference; either way, if you are town, then being the final vote could make it that much harder for town to win, so why are you suggesting it?
                              oops i meant offering it
                              hi

                              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                              Division 5 2nd place

                              Originally posted by hosua
                              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              can y'all take a break and kiss
                              (the first section of this chapter)

                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2520
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                                i feel like blind is just defending himself though since you said his posts suck earlier
                                Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                                nope, i just thought that his post was a silly comeback and didn't think that it made him suspicious
                                ----------------------

                                Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                                also to be suspicious of me defending blind awhile ago is silly IMO because i defended at least two other people this game and i only defended blind because he seemed like he was telling the truth
                                Nope, sorry, you are a wolf.


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...