TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #76
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    Why am I not in the auto circle

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #77
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Storn
      Gonna leave this here while I go to class, spent 4 hours last night looking at why my code that's due in 30 minutes isn't creating a .txt file for me to save my character data to and it still doesn't fucking work (sun)

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #78
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Daily Bubbler- Don't bother for at least the first half of the game or unless One Shot Hyperbeam claims role. No need to activate a wild cannon with no direction. Doesn't function well as a seer either.


        Actually, I can't tell what roles are even supposed to be the wolf power roles. Confusionist, OSHypno, and Take down? Does Mirror Coat affect both teams? Will the Confusionist die if he tries to block the mirror coat? What happens when a power is blocked, is that announced the following day or does just nothing happen?

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #79
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries, but I believe this post I suppose is necessary to clarify.

          These are town sided

          Daily Bubbler

          One Shot Hyper Beam

          Mirror Coat

          Meditator

          These are wolf sided

          Confusionist

          One Shot Hypnosis

          Take Down


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #80
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Storn
            Gonna leave this here while I go to class, spent 4 hours last night looking at why my code that's due in 30 minutes isn't creating a .txt file for me to save my character data to and it still doesn't fucking work (sun)
            Where are your partners?
            mm that double meaning

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • MarioNintendo
              Expect delays.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2008
              • 4181

              #81
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              Hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries, but I believe this post I suppose is necessary to clarify.
              I believe I suppose your supposed beliefs were indeed probably maybe necessary

              HEEEEEEEE HEHEEE HEE HEE
              Long live the arcade!

              Comment

              • MarioNintendo
                Expect delays.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Mar 2008
                • 4181

                #82
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                just kidding. Thanks, it helps. <3
                Long live the arcade!

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Tps222
                  Actually, I can't tell what roles are even supposed to be the wolf power roles. Confusionist, OSHypno, and Take down? Does Mirror Coat affect both teams? Will the Confusionist die if he tries to block the mirror coat? What happens when a power is blocked, is that announced the following day or does just nothing happen?
                  Bruh these are questions for a PM to the mod, no 1 cares that ur confused about the mechanics

                  Comment

                  • MarioNintendo
                    Expect delays.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4181

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    I'm actually glad about the question got (partially) answered. If anything, confusion can only be bad for villagers and good for wolves!
                    Long live the arcade!

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                      I don't know what's an auto circle
                      Auto = autowin, a situation where the game is mechanically won due to town having enough info (e.g., the majority of living players are all confirmed town) to have a 100% chance of winning as long as they don't vote to lynch a confirmed

                      Auto circle = a terrible term used by people with terrible perceptions of how often they will be wrong across many games of twg

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        In other words, its "i am reading these ppl as humans"

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                          I'm actually glad about the question got (partially) answered. If anything, confusion can only be bad for villagers and good for wolves!
                          Lower intestine read: MN is a wolf


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Let's see what your upper intestine has to say, then!
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              tokzic's entrance is going to be awkward IMO, considering voting him for it
                              Upper intestine read: I glanced over this because shitposting, but this sounds really stilted


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                my intestinal read is that quality shitposting has happened so far, good work everyone

                                Comment

                                Working...