TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #1576
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by XelNya
    That timing though was magnificent though.
    to be fair i started reading the thread at 10:15 server time and i read the posts i missed first

    also i wanted to explain my reads on danceguy and blind/arntonach and it took about twenty minutes to type
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1577
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by XelNya
      part of me wants to trust rb 'cause he's right
      Xel did you mean Roundbox or Red Blaster

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1578
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Xel did you mean Roundbox or Red Blaster
        I think people note Red Blaster as RB and either use round or similar for me
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #1579
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Ok cool!! Well I definitely did not read Arn as town, so that's good. Idk why I didn't want to vote for him

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          The Drizzle wagon that appeared in less than 5 minutes is suspect as fuck.
          I suspected Drizz all day, got back just in time to vote and had to quickly decide. when I refreshed and saw Xel's vote I just voted on a whim basically. I can see how you might see it as suspect but it wa just kinda because I wasn't confident in voting for Arn or Danceguy when I didn't have strong reads on either of them
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #1580
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            a couple of my confident townreads just plunged after that fiasco

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #1581
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by botchi246
              Wait a sec xel, are you clearing danceguy?
              Aisle 23.

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Xel did you mean Roundbox or Red Blaster
              redblaster
              I meant Ripped Bitches actually

              Comment

              • botchi246
                Keepin it Real since '05
                • Mar 2005
                • 619

                #1582
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                a couple of my confident townreads just plunged after that fiasco
                Plz enlighten us mang

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1583
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  I lied xelnya is now my top town.

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #1584
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    well anyway this sure was a fucking shitfest can't wait for everyone to say the wolves must, MUST be me botchi and tokzic
                    fuck all of you
                    you're fucking bad
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #1585
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Aisle 23? Clean up on aisle 23? I am lost

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #1586
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        well anyway this sure was a fucking shitfest can't wait for everyone to say the wolves must, MUST be me botchi and tokzic
                        fuck all of you
                        you're fucking bad
                        Lurker is like Minority Report in this bitch.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #1587
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by botchi246
                          Aisle 23? Clean up on aisle 23? I am lost
                          In the Walmart I work at, that's where the bleach is.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1588
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Alright folks, looks like your patting on the back session is over!!!

                            dAnceguy117, WHO WAS THE MEDITATOR, WAS HYPNO'D AND HE HAD SPOKEN AT POST 1558, THEREFORE HE WAS MODKILLED

                            ...Carry on
                            Last edited by Charu; 06-7-2016, 10:36 PM.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1589
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I lied xelnya is now my top town.
                              I dunno why I'd be your top town

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #1590
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Fucking.
                                Wow.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...