TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #601
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    You don't like him building cases?

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #602
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      I liked DaBackpack earlier this phase, but it feels like he has fallen off now. He was seeking town at the beginning but most of his recent posts from what I can recall are just building cases. Still gonna do a read through. Starting about now.
      I disagree

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #603
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Nothing that has happened so far has changed my mind on storn


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #604
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          Still don't like this.
          ok, the read has fallen off anyway so w/e

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #605
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            Nothing that has happened so far has changed my mind on storn
            he hasn't exactly posted lol

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #606
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              ok, the read has fallen off anyway so w/e
              Doesn't matter, you were still thinking of it at the time

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #607
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                I want to lynch botchi or storn
                Yes "I want to lynch storn hes being null"

                Honestly at least dbp has good reasoning to want to lynch me.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Honestly I don't feel like drg is being woofy right now. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't she like always act this way?

                  I feel like botchi would be a better pick right now. I havent necessarily liked any of his posts so far and I can't remember him even posting much of use this game.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Doesn't matter, you were still thinking of it at the time
                    feeling defensive?

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      feeling defensive?
                      *popcorn*

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        You're making no attempt to solve the game further, you've been solely focused on my vote on you since I put it (when i voted, I was the only vote on you).

                        dbp pretty much also just mirrored what I said so I'm not sure where the difference you're getting is coming from.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          feeling defensive?
                          No, I just want you to explain your reasoning. You don't get to ignore questioning of that line of logic because 'the read is gone now'

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            No, I just want you to explain your reasoning. You don't get to ignore questioning of that line of logic because 'the read is gone now'
                            I said it was a toneread, not much logic behind that

                            I said it was nothing you should be concerned with because if you are town then I expected that your tone would fix itself which it has

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              You're making no attempt to solve the game further, you've been solely focused on my vote on you since I put it (when i voted, I was the only vote on you).

                              dbp pretty much also just mirrored what I said so I'm not sure where the difference you're getting is coming from.
                              This was @storn just for clarity

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                @drg I'm looking back and I still see no explanation of your reason for voting danceguy, you said he has wolfy posts, WHERE ARE THEY

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...