okay so i'm not asking questions for activity; i actually didn't understand those posts
i only asked a few questions because i didn't understand them
those were honest questions that i wasn't sure about, so i thought it would be a good idea to ask the people who made those posts so i know exactly what they meant
also like i said before, i didn't post why i think danceguy is suspicious yet because it was really late and i was going to sleep soon
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
AA's not dumb. While my lynch pool apparently disgusts him, he knows I'll most probably stick to it. Obviously he knows he's not in it. There's no risk for him here. gg, man. I lack credibility. At least disprove my actions, blow my charade apart, show me just how wrong and stupid i'm acting, instead of dropping tags on everything with no explanation. I just hate this behavior of yours. D0? Good, fair enough. Me being dumb? Try again.
Sooooooo yeah. Boarding right now. Sorry drizzle, this vote is final. You're not acting like a human being to me, which means there's only one thing left you can be.
Comment