TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #541
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by TWG Fox
    Completely agree with this.

    Also,still dont believe that drg doesnt understand what anybody means and still think that all those posts are filler to appear active

    I still dont agree with all the hard town reads on lurker but id rather lynch botchi first. Said the shit keeping them busy was done when i mentioned inactivity but theres still barely anything from them.

    Last post with this account, just wanted to get this down so i didnt forget when i got off work.
    Like if you believe what I'm saying here, lynching drizzle first doesn't make that much sense


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #542
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      If this wasn't sarcastic how is this coming? Because you seem to be all over the place at the moment.
      the 14 townreads thing was very very not serious. r u kitten me

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #543
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
        I'm boarding my plane in ~40 mins, and will land tomorrow at 10:10 in switzerland. I'll read the thread and try to make the best possible vote.
        can someone check if this actually gives him enough time to vote
        cuz i can't tell
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #544
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          If we believe that both storn and drizzle are wolves based on the possible deflection, storn should always die first

          The fact that ppl want to lunch drizzle first makes me think that she's actually town and storn is wolf


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #545
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            If we believe that both storn and drizzle are wolves based on the possible deflection
            Obviously this is all conditional on this statement


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #546
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I'm actually a little uneasy about how many ppl are going after drizzle atm
              why? like, I don't think DRG is all that wolfy here, but for other reasons. this is a
              *checks first post*
              16-player game, 12 town, 4 wolves. having 4-5 people agree on a wolfread should not be all that concerning.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #547
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Which gradiant seemed to agree with

                I want to know who he would Lynch first because it seemed like drizzle


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  why? like, I don't think DRG is all that wolfy here, but for other reasons. this is a
                  *checks first post*
                  16-player game, 12 town, 4 wolves. having 4-5 people agree on a wolfread should not be all that concerning.
                  Explained above

                  I might be making something out of nothing but I want gradiant to elaborate


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    idk the reason I'm wanting to lynch drizzle is because of her push on danceguy who I like, saying she'll follow up with his wolfy posts, and not doing it. She's had plenty of time and still hasn't followed up. add to that the way she's approaching the game just feels off and not in line with what her town game is. her quick serious read early on in response to a shitpost I didn't like, but not strongly alignment indicative, but the sudden push onto danceguy from seemingly nowhere (which could be a deflection as dbp mentioned) makes it worse. She also just seems more confident and sure in her own opinions, yet always seems like she's casting doubt on other people's reads and playing the devil's advocate.

                    that said, I'd like to see blind dead

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      jake also feels off but I'll have to see how that read develops

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        I"m always wrong on D0 though so idk lol

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          can someone check if this actually gives him enough time to vote
                          cuz i can't tell
                          10:00am switzerland is 4:00am server if I'm doing it right

                          uhhhhhh

                          lol

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            10:00am switzerland is 4:00am server if I'm doing it right

                            uhhhhhh

                            lol
                            see that's what i thought
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • MarioNintendo
                              Expect delays.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4181

                              #554
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              can someone check if this actually gives him enough time to vote
                              cuz i can't tell
                              Just finished reading thread. Right now, my lynch pool is the following:

                              -drizzleromancegirl
                              As i've said, I have never played a game with her before, and never talked much in the forums... But she is the one I think is most scum. Something just doesn't add up. I'd love to have quotes, but being on mobile is not easy for that... Anyway, I think you guys get the point. She just acts so... strange! Not in the posts syntax, but in her interactions

                              -storn
                              I have never played storn, the only thing I think remembering is that he won a twg award for "most mislynched" (correct me if I'm wrong). He obviously played a lot of games, but his vote on danceguy doesn't make me understand, both because I read danceguy as town at the moment and because storn took the easy exit by saying "but hey I'm bad so i'm probably wrong" while still voting. That's the kind of stuff even I wouldn't think to do as a newbie, so I don't get him


                              -tps
                              I liked his mechanics post initially, but with his silence, this town read slowly faded away. I can't read him anything other than null at this point, and I feel this is reason for concern: guy just doesn't have to post to survive the round. I'd very much like him to post so that I get a clearer picture... The fact it probably won't happen stresses me out.

                              Boarding starts at 20:10. I'm in economy class, will probably board later, who knows, but you'll have my final vote for sure by 20:30.
                              Long live the arcade!

                              Comment

                              • MarioNintendo
                                Expect delays.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 4181

                                #555
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                see that's what i thought
                                But the game ends at 11PM today, what am I missing? There's no way I'll vote in time if I board the plane without voting
                                Long live the arcade!

                                Comment

                                Working...