TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arntonach
    Owlbears Rock!
    • Mar 2012
    • 2494

    #1486
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    To force his hand, danceguy.
    pack of hard stuffs

    pack of my stuffs

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1487
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Arntonach
      Speaking of, I'd still like hear why danceguy voted for RB.
      because I have him at nullish (as I mentioned in an earlier post), because Xiz's vote is more fun if it has more than only 1 votepower behind it, because I was curious to see if anyone else would vote (hi), because I wanted to see how red blaster would react, because I wanted to see how others would react

      you should probably do more talking, rather than asking me to talk.

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #1488
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        you guys aren't really doing this are you
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1489
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by botchi246
          Why did you switch so.suddenly? Are you scared of being on artonach in the case he flips town?
          His last posts don't read as wolfy.
          Danceguy is my next best option..I stated that earlier
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #1490
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            in before DRG reappears and votes me

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1491
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by lurker
              you guys aren't really doing this are you
              the danceguy voting train? I don't get it either if that's what you're referring to
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #1492
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                althooooough
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #1493
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  ??????

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1494
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    idk do I need to defend myself? arntonach has an extra 0.1 so self pres is e-z mode.

                    shall I ask the audience again?

                    Comment

                    • Arntonach
                      Owlbears Rock!
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 2494

                      #1495
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      because I have him at nullish (as I mentioned in an earlier post), because Xiz's vote is more fun if it has more than only 1 votepower behind it, because I was curious to see if anyone else would vote (hi), because I wanted to see how red blaster would react, because I wanted to see how others would react

                      you should probably do more talking, rather than asking me to talk.
                      Getting a lynch is important, something I learned rather quickly. Since there was enough evidence at the time to indite Red Blaster and there were votes for him, especially since at the time I thought Xiz was super townie, I voted for him, so we wouldn't get stuck at a tie.

                      The one thing that bothers me about your train of logic would be the "xiz's vote is more fun". Fun?
                      pack of hard stuffs

                      pack of my stuffs

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #1496
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        Why did you switch so.suddenly? Are you scared of being on artonach in the case he flips town?
                        I dunno are you and dg wolf buddies

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #1497
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Arntonach
                          Getting a lynch is important, something I learned rather quickly. Since there was enough evidence at the time to indite Red Blaster and there were votes for him, especially since at the time I thought Xiz was super townie, I voted for him, so we wouldn't get stuck at a tie.

                          The one thing that bothers me about your train of logic would be the "xiz's vote is more fun". Fun?
                          yep! surprisingly enough, this game can be played to have fun.

                          I also mean it as a tongue-in-cheek way of saying, fireworks. something happening. an event.

                          there's not much to talk about in the game if there are no events.

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #1498
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            the danceguy voting train? I don't get it either if that's what you're referring to
                            Honestly danceguy has done as close to nothing as he possibly can this entire game. He was scummy throughout D0 imo and that hasn't really changed at all today.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #1499
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              idk do I need to defend myself? arntonach has an extra 0.1 so self pres is e-z mode.

                              shall I ask the audience again?
                              This is not a a post I'd expect from a human at all
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • Arntonach
                                Owlbears Rock!
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 2494

                                #1500
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                I can understand the game being fun, but just to vote to incite drama seems kinda self-defeating.

                                My vote stays.
                                pack of hard stuffs

                                pack of my stuffs

                                Comment

                                Working...