TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :O -
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
I've got a legit question for Mizz Drizz:
Where is Snowy? >_>Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
not yet; i'm sorry, i've been playing with my cousin so i haven't had time yet
i've felt that danceguy was really suspicious since yesterday, but i didn't say anything until last night because i was still observing everyonehi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Still don't like this.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
So which is it?Comment
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
I think she was saying "I already explained that I voted last night but didn't have time to elaborate"
a strange way of saying it, but y'all have to realize that's not unexpected.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Yeah Gradiant and I asked essentially duplicate questions, hence the ninja'd comment, and got conflicting answers.Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
I liked DaBackpack earlier this phase, but it feels like he has fallen off now. He was seeking town at the beginning but most of his recent posts from what I can recall are just building cases. Still gonna do a read through. Starting about now.Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

Comment

Comment