TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #556
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by MarioNintendo
    But the game ends at 11PM today, what am I missing? There's no way I'll vote in time if I board the plane without voting
    yeah that's what we was saying, you gotta vote now hombre

    Comment

    • MarioNintendo
      Expect delays.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Mar 2008
      • 4181

      #557
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Ah nvm i get it, you were afraid i wouldnt post before boarding? I didn't write it out in the post containing "~40mons", but I took for granted that I'd vote pretty much after reading the thread (which is the next 30 mins)
      Long live the arcade!

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #558
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        ew I really don't like how MN's lynch pool is just people who have been talked about, brings no original thought (I know mobile is hard but still, if you can't recall then maybe you haven't read carefully), and includes an inactive who should get replaced

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • MarioNintendo
          Expect delays.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Mar 2008
          • 4181

          #559
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Well hombre, in case wifi dies or something goes horribly wrong,

          Prove yourself drizzleromancegirl
          Long live the arcade!

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #560
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
            boarding starts at 20:10. I'm in economy class, will probably board later, who knows, but you'll have my final vote for sure by 20:30.
            Calm down guys, clearly he is aware and will vote before he loses his ability to do so
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • MarioNintendo
              Expect delays.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2008
              • 4181

              #561
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              ew I really don't like how MN's lynch pool is just people who have been talked about, brings no original thought (I know mobile is hard but still, if you can't recall then maybe you haven't read carefully), and includes an inactive who should get replaced
              Ew yourself, I'm telling you what I got from reading the thread, and that's what I got. Sorry if I'm not original enough. I still have enough time to change and vote AA to see the mythical defensiveness incarnate.

              Also, tps is getting replaced? Wtf? I missed that somewhere, how could that be? apologies if that's the case
              Long live the arcade!

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #562
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                See what I mean?
                Kinda reads as pandering
                also I'm not sure how I missed this post but you misunderstand what I'm getting at when I post that

                I'm not actually trying to get you to like what I'm posting more by wording it a certain way, just trying to point out that if by changing my wording you'd like how I posted more, it means you're scumreading me/disliking me based on wording rather than behavior

                which is bad

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  I'm assuming tps will get replaced given his 60 or so hours of inactiveness
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    storn42 --> storn42
                    Gradiant --> storn42
                    DaBacpack --> dAnceguy117
                    lurker --> AragakiAyase
                    DaBackpack --> storn42
                    XelNya --> drizzleRomanceGirl
                    lurker --> Gradiant

                    dAnceguy117 --> blindreper1179
                    storn42 --> dAnceguy117
                    DaBackpack --> storn42
                    drizzleRomanceGirl --> dAnceguy117

                    dAnceguy117 --> MarioNintendo
                    dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                    dAnceguy117 --> Gradiant
                    dAnceguy117 --> botchi246
                    MarioNintendo --> drizzleRomanceGirl


                    ---

                    storn42
                    X.X

                    dAnceguy117
                    X.X

                    drizzleRomanceGirl
                    X.X

                    Gradiant
                    X

                    botchi246
                    X

                    ---

                    Players not yet voted:

                    AragakiAyase
                    roundbox
                    botchi246
                    blindreper1179
                    Red Blaster
                    Tokzic
                    Tps222
                    Makilaz (Tsundreplane)


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                      Ew yourself, I'm telling you what I got from reading the thread, and that's what I got. Sorry if I'm not original enough. I still have enough time to change and vote AA to see the mythical defensiveness incarnate.

                      Also, tps is getting replaced? Wtf? I missed that somewhere, how could that be? apologies if that's the case
                      vote me then, see what happens

                      he'll get replaced if he doesn't do anything, no need to random lynch on him at this point

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        oh fuck drg and storn are on danceguy

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          also I bet blind will waltz in right at EOD and drop a vote on a random wagon

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            I really hope that doesn't happen

                            because if it does he's probably a wolf

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • MarioNintendo
                              Expect delays.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4181

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              vote me then, see what happens
                              AA
                              Long live the arcade!

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Oooooo
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...