TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarioNintendo
    Expect delays.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Mar 2008
    • 4181

    #2236
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    And RB read DRG as town because she didn't insta him when she had the opportunity. Pretty strange reasoning, if you ask me. Suggests they're partners.
    Long live the arcade!

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #2237
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Also mission accomplished backpack.
      I really hope town loses because they fucking deserve it at this point.

      red blaster

      I will not be reading the thread or responding to anything after this post because I'm literally to the point where you're all fucking morons and I'm done with twg permanently.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • MarioNintendo
        Expect delays.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Mar 2008
        • 4181

        #2238
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        Also mission accomplished backpack.
        I really hope town loses because they fucking deserve it at this point.

        red blaster

        I will not be reading the thread or responding to anything after this post because I'm literally to the point where you're all fucking morons and I'm done with twg permanently.
        Long live the arcade!

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2239
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Also mission accomplished backpack.
          I really hope town loses because they fucking deserve it at this point.

          red blaster

          I will not be reading the thread or responding to anything after this post because I'm literally to the point where you're all fucking morons and I'm done with twg permanently.
          You're better than this


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #2240
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            I didn't even place my vote yet for a reason. I'm willing to read what you have to say for yourself.

            If you do not want to try to play, why sign up for TWG...?
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2241
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              okay serious moment for a bit

              I have a large project I got assigned with for a client due tonight. Pretty much doing 4 days of work in 2.

              There is a strong chance I WILL Be for EOD, but just a heads up.

              I'm thinking of DRG/Botchi/Lurker still

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #2242
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                and no I havent read about Redblaster yet

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2243
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  So I forgot to render something in AFter Effects so turns out I did have time to read everything


                  Holy shit guys. What happened lol.

                  Regardless if redblaster is town or mafia, he has become cancerous and needs to be cut off before things get worse. It's similar to me Vs Yoshl about a year and a half ago where I had to be killed off because I was throwing for town so hard.

                  Redblasters progression on me is off.

                  - Thinks im a wolf
                  - Votes lurker for me, states he votes lurker for me
                  - Thinks I am null


                  I doubt redblaster is the takedown.

                  I'mma think about it for a bit, my gut tells me he is town but the way he was posting and his vote progression screams wolf.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2244
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    With this Redblaster update, I still think it's safer if we lynch botchi or drizzle. Botchi has pretty much vanished, but with these new developments drizzle isn't as strong as a wolf as she was for me.

                    Like, drizzle hasn't been going as hard as she was during n1-d2-n2 but now its like, out of Luker, Botchi, Drizz, and Red, all of them can't be wolf so, drizz/Red might be the weakest in that pile for me now

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #2245
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Also tokzic I miss you where did you go.

                      Oh, Aftereffects render done, ill be back in a few hours

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #2246
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        so red blaster is the legit take down with that spot-on me impersonation
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #2247
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          just do it

                          it's not like I didn't fuckin' ream drg already

                          and psuedo scream at mn



                          to fuckin' what

                          how stupid it is we're not in a night where drg is lynched

                          or just tell you guys how everyone reading me as sketchy is mentally retarded, and should see them self into the nearest fucking walmart to purchase some bleach, and fucking drink it at home with a muffler sending exhaust fumes up their ass because if the bleach doesn't kill them, because you know, they're fucking idiots, and can't do anything right, they should make sure their own idiocy is trumped by a fucking backup plan because at least they're not you know

                          fuckin me level dumb let me fucking tell you
                          oh this is what you meant be aisle 23!! it all makes sense now. and also screw you : ))))

                          on another sidenote, mellon who is your avvy and how can i lock her in my basement : ))))

                          as for the game,
                          I think we have sort of got off track about this whole botchi=hammer vote tonight, which is fine by me cuz i will survive another day in the case that we are all right about drg.
                          mario is confirmed town, we all know this.
                          dbp and lurker are the next highest towns to me
                          red blaster- i had him a town lean before this shitshow, and i am not entirely sure what to make of said shitshow. the dbp and red blaster talk was interesting because of red blaster saying a lot without saying anything at all. the red blaster and MN talk was interesting because it gave RB a more towny feel to me. I dont think we should lynch him tonight.

                          I think there is a wolf between xiz and xel and also mellon and drg could both be wolves.
                          but then if the latter is not the case, then red blaster could be in there as a wolf too cuz industrial grade tinfoil

                          anyways there is my two cents

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #2248
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            dammit i keep forgetting things
                            tokzic has town lean for me

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #2249
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Also tokzic I miss you where did you go.

                              Oh, Aftereffects render done, ill be back in a few hours
                              hello i was very busy sleeping through a tinder date but i am awake now

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2250
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                hello i was very busy sleeping through a tinder date but i am awake now
                                winky face


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...