TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #511
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    if we had to lynch someone who i provoked a bad reaction out of i'd go with blind over botchi every time
    drizz also has an odd posting style on ffr in general which i can't take to be alignment indicative but i'm more willing to let her go than danceguy
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #512
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      I, too, am more willing to let DRG go than myself. mindmeld points

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #513
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        is it weird for Makilaz to be this disinterested, or no? (also, does she work on weekends?)

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #514
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I don't intend in replacing out, I just got caught up in the bliss of my first days of summer vacation and OverWatch.
          Rofl I understand

          Tho change it to the weekend and well, hangin out with a fren

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #515
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            is it weird for Makilaz to be this disinterested, or no? (also, does she work on weekends?)
            Disinterested, yes. Not sure about work schedule but this is pretty common. Also lurker is town, forgot to mention that.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #516
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              zzz

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #517
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by roundbox
                I like Red Blaster and Xelnya this phase because of their activity.
                do you find redlobster to be less active early in his wolf games?

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  drizz also has an odd posting style on ffr in general which i can't take to be alignment indicative
                  this is correct.

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    is it weird for Makilaz to be this disinterested, or no? (also, does she work on weekends?)
                    Eh tbh I forgot she was playing.
                    I forgot MN was playing to though.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Too
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        would you like it more if I had just said "I'd be willing to lynch tps for the mechanics post"? because you were the one pushing that read and I agreed with it but didn't want to take credit from you, some people get really sensitive about that
                        See what I mean?
                        Kinda reads as pandering
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          storn's weak push 4 me doesn't strike me as particularly wolfy for him, and here's why:

                          I played a game of LTWG with him where I was wolfing and he was town. he wolfread me, so he was right, but he couldn't verbalize any of what he was thinking, and I buried him for it.

                          I know forums are different, but it reminds me of the thing
                          My problem is that that's literally all we have from him at the moment

                          Town storn is usually pretty courageous when he posts which I haven't seen so far


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Drizzle's push on dAnceguy seems atm like a deflection off of storn when I placed pressure on him

                            Look at the timing and such


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Drizzle's push on dAnceguy seems atm like a deflection off of storn when I placed pressure on him

                              Look at the timing and such
                              I will pretty much always assume that wolves are not that bad, personally

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                loving the activity

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...