TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Completely agree with this.
Also,still dont believe that drg doesnt understand what anybody means and still think that all those posts are filler to appear active
I still dont agree with all the hard town reads on lurker but id rather lynch botchi first. Said the shit keeping them busy was done when i mentioned inactivity but theres still barely anything from them.
Last post with this account, just wanted to get this down so i didnt forget when i got off work.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Posting from airport. Kids squealing, sirens bursting, newcaster booming, so much noise omfg. Postin from mobile, too, since laptop can't pick up the wifi. Just great.
Anyway i'll stop making excuses. I'm not that kinda guy. We all hate that kinda person, so i dont want to be that kinda person. Ok back to the game.
I'm boarding my plane in ~40 mins, and will land tomorrow at 10:10 in switzerland. I'll read the thread and try to make the best possible vote. So far DRG has gathered negative attention, and I can definitely see why. I didn't interact with her much in the forums, let alone in a twg, but before reading the whole thread for real, this is someone I feel uneasy about.
(JESUS KID STOP MAKING SO MUCH FUCKING NOISE YOU DO REALIZE TAPPING THOSE BLOCKS ON THE TABLE IS TOTALLY POINTLESS RIGHT?)
(Oh here comes her little sister. Oh. Oh great. Oh)Long live the arcade!Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
What about stornPosting from airport. Kids squealing, sirens bursting, newcaster booming, so much noise omfg. Postin from mobile, too, since laptop can't pick up the wifi. Just great.
Anyway i'll stop making excuses. I'm not that kinda guy. We all hate that kinda person, so i dont want to be that kinda person. Ok back to the game.
I'm boarding my plane in ~40 mins, and will land tomorrow at 10:10 in switzerland. I'll read the thread and try to make the best possible vote. So far DRG has gathered negative attention, and I can definitely see why. I didn't interact with her much in the forums, let alone in a twg, but before reading the whole thread for real, this is someone I feel uneasy about.
(JESUS KID STOP MAKING SO MUCH FUCKING NOISE YOU DO REALIZE TAPPING THOSE BLOCKS ON THE TABLE IS TOTALLY POINTLESS RIGHT?)
(Oh here comes her little sister. Oh. Oh great. Oh)
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
-
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
jk just wanted to do that, I am still curious to see if anyone other myself will put any votes on botchiComment
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
If this wasn't sarcastic how is this coming? Because you seem to be all over the place at the moment.Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
still rolling with these, could lynch storn toowould lynch botchi because:
terrible reaction to lurker's post
no motivation to solve the game, white noise
reactive, not proactive
would lynch drg because:
see above post
would lynch blind because:
he feels exactly the same the sleepwalkers game
makilaz/tps/roundbox please fucking post useful stuff
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
I'm actually a little uneasy about how many ppl are going after drizzle atm
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment


Comment