TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #2221
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    XelNya pls respond
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • MarioNintendo
      Expect delays.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Mar 2008
      • 4181

      #2222
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Actually I remember being a massive shitlord when I would get confirmed.
      Nothing personal, just trying to make my final day count.
      Long live the arcade!

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #2223
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
        Nothing personal, just trying to make my final day count.
        Oh nothing is twg is personal!
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #2224
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Anyway, sleeps.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #2225
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            I'd tear into MN but he's new so I'll be nice and say you're absolutely positively being duped.
            just do it

            it's not like I didn't fuckin' ream drg already

            and psuedo scream at mn

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            XelNya pls respond
            to fuckin' what

            how stupid it is we're not in a night where drg is lynched

            or just tell you guys how everyone reading me as sketchy is mentally retarded, and should see them self into the nearest fucking walmart to purchase some bleach, and fucking drink it at home with a muffler sending exhaust fumes up their ass because if the bleach doesn't kill them, because you know, they're fucking idiots, and can't do anything right, they should make sure their own idiocy is trumped by a fucking backup plan because at least they're not you know

            fuckin me level dumb let me fucking tell you

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #2226
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              and before someone is like "wow xel is being super emotional"

              it's not even because of this goddamned game

              i'm just really goddamned mad

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #2227
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Like are you asking me to comment on dbp? The accusations on you?

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #2228
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  I dun fuckin' know

                  whole time I've been gone synopsis

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2229
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    tldr I got a bad case of fuckin' tin foil

                    because if we fuck up in like two phases we lose I think

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #2230
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      my sister's high school graduation was yesterday and took up my entire day. catching up on the thread now.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2231
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        I really need to decide if this is standard red blaster play or not because I kind of forgot


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #2232
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          god damn rb, you just secured your place on the scum pile for me. since I don't want to insta I'll go with my other top scum DRG for now

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #2233
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I really need to decide if this is standard red blaster play or not because I kind of forgot
                            Well, my sample size is limited, but his play is DEFINITELY different from game 151, in which he was town. He was mislynched that game, and his defense was weak then as well, but the feel is definitely more... toxic here, for lack of a better word.
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #2234
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              So yesterday night I fell asleep while reading TWG in bed and one of the last posts I read was
                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              He made the exact post in a game where he was a wolf.
                              How is that flimsy?
                              I thought "wow this dude is reaching HARD" but fell asleep before making my post. and my first thought when I woke up was "I should really finish that post and look at RB cause dude is scummy as fuck". And then I read all that that happened last night...

                              Wooooow I am on the same page as you guys. RB I don't think you could've made yourself look scummier if you'd tried... goddamn man. Lurker claiming wolf looks 80 times less scummy than that interaction you had with Pack and Mario there.... every single response just made you look worse and worse.

                              I am going to wait to vote because I don't want to insta and I want to wait for everyone else's thoughts on those overnight posts. But it seems pretty clear to me, especially because I was thinking that he was scummy before even reading all that.

                              I think it's likely that DRG and RB could be wolf partners by the way she kept defending him based on no evidence.
                              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                              honestly i still don't really think Red Blaster is a wolf

                              his reactions in his posts have seemed genuine most of the game, and i feel like he's just trying to defend himself and he's getting frustrated because you are putting so much pressure on him
                              I feel like this post doesn't really say anything or analyze what RB is actually saying, she is just giving him a pass because he *might* be frustrated.

                              Anyways, either of these seem like good lynch candidates for me. I would probably go with Red Blaster personally.
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #2235
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                I feel like this post doesn't really say anything or analyze what RB is actually saying, she is just giving him a pass because he *might* be frustrated.
                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                god damn rb, you just secured your place on the scum pile for me. since I don't want to insta I'll go with my other top scum DRG for now
                                This is exactly the same thing btw
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...