TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #2191
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    hi charu
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #2192
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Anyway, I said earlier that my town circle was essentially nobody. I've since amended that statement.

      Tokzic is most likely a towny.
      Xel is being odd, but I don't see him as a wolf.
      Unfortunately but obviously MarioNintendo due to being un-cc'd.

      Botchi, Drizzle, Makilaz and Raeko are still pretty much nulls

      Xiz lives in the area between human and wolf for me, some of his posts I read and I'm like ok I'm wrong and he's probably town..but some I see and can't help but find wolfy.

      I added lurker to the town group, but then he sperged out and claimed wolf..so I removed him.

      And I really think dap is either a completely wrong tunneled in human who I will never convince otherwise, or a wolf pushing his agenda. Leaning more towards option two currently.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #2193
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Drizz gets hefty human lean for not insta'ing
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #2194
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Anyway back to lurker
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • MarioNintendo
            Expect delays.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Mar 2008
            • 4181

            #2195
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            Anyway back to lurker
            So... what was that self-vote trying to prove, exactly?
            Long live the arcade!

            Comment

            • MarioNintendo
              Expect delays.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2008
              • 4181

              #2196
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Drizz gets hefty human lean for not insta'ing
              Drizzy gets wolf-read because she spared the scum that you are.
              Long live the arcade!

              Comment

              • MarioNintendo
                Expect delays.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Mar 2008
                • 4181

                #2197
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Red "Oops-I'm-about-to-be-insta'd-before-remove-that-dumb-vote-and-go-with-my-wolf-partner-drizz-on-lurker-since-people-seem-to-find-her-null-now-and-if-they-question-me-on-that-I'll-just-play-the-victim-again" Blaster

                Why are you voting lurker, exactly?
                Long live the arcade!

                Comment

                • MarioNintendo
                  Expect delays.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4181

                  #2198
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  oops this should read
                  Red "Oops-I'm-about-to-be-insta'd-better**-remove-that-dumb-vote-and-go-with-my-wolf-partner-drizz-on-lurker-since-people-seem-to-find-her-null-now-and-if-they-question-me-on-that-I'll-just-play-the-victim-again" Blaster
                  Long live the arcade!

                  Comment

                  • MarioNintendo
                    Expect delays.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4181

                    #2199
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    What if Red Blaster IS the take down and by voting for himself he was setting a trap? What if drg was a wolf, she would've died from the take down?
                    That would've been hilarious
                    Long live the arcade!

                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #2200
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Anyway, I said earlier that my town circle was essentially nobody. I've since amended that statement.

                      Tokzic is most likely a towny.
                      Xel is being odd, but I don't see him as a wolf.
                      Unfortunately but obviously MarioNintendo due to being un-cc'd.

                      Botchi, Drizzle, Makilaz and Raeko are still pretty much nulls

                      Xiz lives in the area between human and wolf for me, some of his posts I read and I'm like ok I'm wrong and he's probably town..but some I see and can't help but find wolfy.

                      I added lurker to the town group, but then he sperged out and claimed wolf..so I removed him.

                      And I really think dap is either a completely wrong tunneled in human who I will never convince otherwise, or a wolf pushing his agenda. Leaning more towards option two currently.
                      This post skipping drg makes me uneasy
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #2201
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                        Red "Oops-I'm-about-to-be-insta'd-before-remove-that-dumb-vote-and-go-with-my-wolf-partner-drizz-on-lurker-since-people-seem-to-find-her-null-now-and-if-they-question-me-on-that-I'll-just-play-the-victim-again" Blaster

                        Why are you voting lurker, exactly?
                        Did you miss the post where openly claimed to be a wolf?
                        I mean honestly you're the one being a shit head now
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #2202
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                          Why are you voting lurker, exactly?
                          Oh, you're voting on him because he self-claimed wolf. So that means you bought his claim right away. I'm also feeling uneasy about this.
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #2203
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                            This post skipping drg makes me uneasy
                            OK I'm convinced your reading comprehension is non-existent
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #2204
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                              Oh, you're voting on him because he self-claimed wolf. So that means you bought his claim right away. I'm also feeling uneasy about this.
                              Uh ok so where do you stand on like half of the player pool then?
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • MarioNintendo
                                Expect delays.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 4181

                                #2205
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                Did you miss the post where openly claimed to be a wolf?
                                I mean honestly you're the one being a shit head now
                                Yeah, I did. It didn't sit well with me, and I'm wondering why you are assuming right away he's telling the truth.

                                You're still the shit head here.
                                Long live the arcade!

                                Comment

                                Working...