TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #466
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    defensive post about not being defensive
    we seem to have different definitions about what defensive means

    I'm actually feeling better about danceguy after his interaction with drizzle, something about drg is really sketching me out. in the games I've played with her she seemed more cautious so her vote onto danceguy seemed much more aggressive than usual. I also liked danceguy's post about him not having played with me before as a wolf and not being sure about being able to read me. as someone said

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    could be made by a wolf but only someone who's pretty ok at wolfing
    also the one game where he was wolf and I played with him (xiz bastard) he felt completely different. possible since it's danceguy it's irrelevant but still makes me think he's town

    roundbox gets a pass for today, his reaction to danceguy where he said "oh look danceguy is autopocketing me" seemed natural and his tone feels fine, would like to see more from him though

    xel can also get a pass for today

    red blaster is good

    dabackpack is probably town, will probably clear himself if that's the case

    I would be willing to lynch tps (lol but probably not at this point), drg, botchi, blind

    the others are all more null, could be convinced but not right now

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #467
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      would lynch botchi because:

      terrible reaction to lurker's post
      no motivation to solve the game, white noise
      reactive, not proactive

      would lynch drg because:

      see above post

      would lynch blind because:

      he feels exactly the same the sleepwalkers game

      makilaz/tps/roundbox please fucking post useful stuff

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #468
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        storn can go either way, I like dbp's post on him though

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #469
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          tokzic is probably town but more on that read later

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #470
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            storn's post does seem pretty suspicious with the way dabackpack words it, but i still feel like he said that he was bad at the game because it allows him to say his opinions without worrying what other people think

            also storn's reactions seem like they are honest

            i'm actually really suspicious of danceguy because a lot of the things he's said today have made him look like a wolf
            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            i'm going to vote for dAnceguy117

            also i like voting in bold more so i'm going to vote for him twice :P

            dAnceguy117
            what makes me suspicious of drg is where she says she's suspicious of danceguy cause he's done a lot of things, but then doesn't actually list any of them which I would have expectded of town drg

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #471
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              xel only gets a pass because of 446 and it's just a pass for now, everything else from him has been useless

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #472
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                what..

                I think this is why a lot of people misread you and vote you. You often look as if you're trying to appeal to others and not make any waves so to speak.

                Like when I made it sound as if I was going to lynch tps, you were going to
                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                probably sheep red blaster and lynch him today
                ..when I indicated it was unlikely that I'd vote there you changed that to
                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                (lol but probably not at this point)
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Anyway be back later, work and stuff.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    what..

                    I think this is why a lot of people misread you and vote you. You often look as if you're trying to appeal to others and not make any waves so to speak.

                    Like when I made it sound as if I was going to lynch tps, you were going to ..when I indicated it was unlikely that I'd vote there you changed that to
                    I forgot about replacements, as unbelievable as that is

                    I also actually went through the list of players and realized there are much better candidates

                    also I don't actually say I sheep people often it's pretty rare

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      hi jake

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        I don't actually understand the appealing to people/not trying to make waves part besides me saying I would sheep you here which again is pretty rare

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          would you like it more if I had just said "I'd be willing to lynch tps for the mechanics post"? because you were the one pushing that read and I agreed with it but didn't want to take credit from you, some people get really sensitive about that

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Xel and red not going at each other rubs me weird, but I don't know what way to throw either yet.
                            Like ya can try to read deeper into it all you want, can't say I blame you for doing so even. But is there something I / he said that makes this weird? Or are you just shooting shit?

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            storn's a wolf this game

                            He's had 48 hours to prove himself but he hasn't projected his town tell

                            Storn has had ample time to produce reads and at least form opinions but we have had absolutely none of that: almost every single one of his posts has been either joking or purely self-defensive. There is exactly one post in his history where he exerts any cognitive effort towards actually solving the game, and that is his weak push on danceguy:



                            "It's bad reasoning, but I'm not good at this game!" alone may or may not be a wolf tell, but this mindset usually doesn't appear in storn's play, or at the very least, he abjectly ignores the opinion of "I'm bad at this game" and keeps pushing strongly anyway.

                            imo this is classic storn wolf behavior --- I pointed out he was a wolf earlier, but gave him enough time to go out of his way to produce content, but we have almost nothing to work with, besides that danceguy vote. In fact, if storn is a wolf, I would say that almost necessarily implicates danceguy too.
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            To clarify on this point: it's not new for storn to say things like "I'm bad at this game" but even when he does say things like this as town, he still actively attempts to give his unique perspective on the game. Remember how many times he says things that are very clearly his own thoughts? Things we would dismiss as random as times?

                            The mindset "I'm not good at this game" is, in this situation, used as a defense mechanism to dismiss scrutiny towards his wolfy behavior.
                            holy shit

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Like ya can try to read deeper into it all you want, can't say I blame you for doing so even. But is there something I / he said that makes this weird? Or are you just shooting shit?



                              holy shit
                              It's nothing that was said. Just the situation. Kinda like how we're not butting heads. I can't rub me the wrong way though. (At least game related )
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                                i'm going to vote for dAnceguy117

                                also i like voting in bold more so i'm going to vote for him twice :P

                                dAnceguy117
                                Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                                i'll explain why tomorrow though
                                EXCUSE ME.

                                NO.

                                THAT IS NOT HOW THIS WORKS.

                                Comment

                                Working...