TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #481
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    IM NOT MAD IM JUST LOUD.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #482
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      tokzic is probably town but more on that read later
      hi5

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #483
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        storn's weak push 4 me doesn't strike me as particularly wolfy for him, and here's why:

        I played a game of LTWG with him where I was wolfing and he was town. he wolfread me, so he was right, but he couldn't verbalize any of what he was thinking, and I buried him for it.

        I know forums are different, but it reminds me of the thing

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #484
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          Also lol tps still only has his mechanics post

          Would probably sheep red blaster and lynch him today
          wait why Red Blaster?
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #485
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            wait why Red Blaster?
            "would probably sheep red blaster"

            means, "would probably vote whomever red blaster votes."

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #486
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              I think I want to iso botchi, actually? brb

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #487
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by botchi246
                because it would hopelessly screw the game, if that was true! im trying to have fun playing this game, and sh*t like that makes it less fun for me
                this is an important post. is botchi capable of this (talking about how he'll be bummed if wolfclaim+teamclaim turns out to be real) as a wolf?

                my answer is I have no idea, but I still think this is important

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by botchi246
                  so are you saying that post was just a reactions test?
                  this is also an important post. extreme lack of reading comprehension, or fake as fuck?

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    It's nothing that was said. Just the situation. Kinda like how we're not butting heads. I can't rub me the wrong way though. (At least game related )
                    Eh.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      #457, I think I give blind a pass for today for saying I'm towny near the end-ish of a phase where multiple people have talked about me being "weird," would be pretty easy to just say "yeah I'd vote for him today if he's up for lynch, w/e"

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        I didn't have MarioNintendo in my ELITE lynch pool because I figured he'd be one of the easiest to read (not just for myself, but for anyone) as the game progresses, but

                        where you @ dawg?

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          wait I think I just remembered MN posted slank cover, whoops lol

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            what makes me suspicious of drg is where she says she's suspicious of danceguy cause he's done a lot of things, but then doesn't actually list any of them which I would have expectded of town drg
                            i agree that i usually post evidence when making a vote, but it was 1:30 a.m. and i was really tired, so i just wanted to post my vote before i went to bed

                            there have been a lot of suspicious posts by danceguy IMO, so i wanted to wait until today to post them
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              let's try botchi and see what happens.

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                this is also an important post. extreme lack of reading comprehension, or fake as fuck?
                                I really didnt think it was a good idea, even if it was a reactions test. No matter what alignment, I do not like to bring attention to myself, so this goes against my natural playstyle. Unfortunately, no matter what, d0 is always bad for me, and you can look at past games to verify this.

                                Comment

                                Working...