TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #451
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    i'm going to vote for dAnceguy117

    also i like voting in bold more so i'm going to vote for him twice :P

    dAnceguy117
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #452
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      i'll explain why tomorrow though
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #453
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        I'm having a hard time getting invested into this game
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #454
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I'm having a hard time getting invested into this game
          it might be more fun if you try a different play style for fun
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #455
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            it might be more fun if you try a different play style for fun
            does living in the liminal space count as a different play style?
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • drizzleRomanceGirl
              It's okay to be yourself.
              • Oct 2012
              • 2963

              #456
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              does living in the liminal space count as a different play style?
              no, i mean try a style that's fun for you and that makes you more interested in playing the game
              hi

              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

              Division 5 2nd place

              Originally posted by hosua
              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
              Originally posted by aperson
              can y'all take a break and kiss
              (the first section of this chapter)

              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #457
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Ok, caught up.

                I was just talking shit to lurker to give it back, who cares what ymia did last game.

                Dance and gradient are projecting town pretty well to me right now. AA and storn are always scum to me. Why you may ask AA? Because you're so constantly defensive. Dance put you in a pile which consisted of two minutes to make, and you explode with obnoxious defense. "You're dumb, etc"
                Storn because "I'm bad haha, I'm not a wolf, just bad" ok cool I guess.

                Lurker is leaning green with his post for reactions.

                Drg is really defending others, mostly me, and I feel a pocketing going on if she is scum. She says she makes posted regardless of defending or accusing. We will see.

                Dbp is actually being *detective* so going town for today. Yes solely based off this, I don't care.

                Xel and red not going at each other rubs me weird, but I don't know what way to throw either yet.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  His reasoning was dumb, what can I say? For the record this game I've probably been the least defensive ever so if you're going to scumread me for that...

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Also lol tps still only has his mechanics post

                    Would probably sheep red blaster and lynch him today

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Also if you know that I play defensive every game then you really shouldn't scumread me for that but oh well

                      At least you made a post

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        danceguy

                        I got a feeling about this one. His posts have been feeling a little off and with lurker's big post. Idk, it's not much good reasoning, but am I ever know for being good at this game?!
                        BTW I wanted to clarify this a little. Now that I remember why I said it like that ( yea, I kinda forgot and figured I'd said I was bad at the game very blantently since I hadn't looked at the post. Yea, it's wierd)

                        What I was trying to get across with this post was that I had a gut read on dance and I didn't really have any hard evidence to use as good reasoning. I think that much didn't really need explaining. When I said "am I ever know for being good at this game" I wasn't stating that I was bad at the game ( though it was implied to some degree) I was saying that it's not really new for me to make votes with no good reasoning.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Read me how you will (honestly it sounded more woofy with my explanation) but just Understand better that I wasn't using "I'm bad" as my reason for voting.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Appreciate the clarification, but yeah. Sounds more wolfy.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              His reasoning was dumb, what can I say? For the record this game I've probably been the least defensive ever so if you're going to scumread me for that...
                              defensive post about not being defensive
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                Would probably sheep
                                ewww
                                in all honesty I probably won't be voting tps in hopes he'll get replaced.
                                i mean what's the point in asking for subs if you never use them amirite


                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...