TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • botchi246
    Keepin it Real since '05
    • Mar 2005
    • 619

    #406
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    And where the eff did my avvy go?!

    Comment

    • botchi246
      Keepin it Real since '05
      • Mar 2005
      • 619

      #407
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Im saying that i dont think you have anything to think that im a wolf.

      Also, reasons=irl stuff

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #408
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        I think your reaction to lurker's obvious shit post is bad and seems fake. Lurker's reasoning for voting me for not responding to an obvious shit post is garbage, and both of you were making fun of the other. I currently see this as either one of you is a wolf, or you both are and it's a really poor attempt at early distancing.

        Comment

        • botchi246
          Keepin it Real since '05
          • Mar 2005
          • 619

          #409
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          There was no distancing to begin with. Those were my honest reactions.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #410
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by botchi246
            Also, reasons=irl stuff
            I'll never understand why people join games when they don't have the time for it. How are we supposed to play a game were we focus on interactions when you aren't here to interact?

            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #411
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Please dude, like d0 really matters anyways. 9/10 times its a mislynch. Anyways, that aside, im done with that stuff hence the activity

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #412
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                Nobody ever lynches AA ever..even when he's WOLFY as shit.
                AA is like sunfan for me lately - I read him red all the time... including half of the games he rolls town. xD

                This game my gut is paranoid about him, but at the same time... he's making a lot of the same reads as me, so my head likes where he's at. I think that even if he is red, he's bussing half his team.

                ethan pls are you wolfing on me or is it ok to trust you this game

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Not that it's a bid deal 48 hours into a 72+ day 1, but Gradiant is super right, it's not that hard to not play when you don't have time to play.

                  I'm not talking about this game at all; this is a macro-opinion

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Tokzic
                    AA is like sunfan for me lately - I read him red all the time... including half of the games he rolls town. xD

                    This game my gut is paranoid about him, but at the same time... he's making a lot of the same reads as me, so my head likes where he's at. I think that even if he is red, he's bussing half his team.

                    ethan pls are you wolfing on me or is it ok to trust you this game
                    If you're gonna day I'm wolfy I will shit on u

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Say*

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Really digging the long first phase. I'm enjoying only having just a couple pages to read each time I check in, as opposed to having to power-read everyone. Gives you time to absorb the whole roster.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          I voted you at the time because you voted for yourself and were generally being useless as always. I was actually about to switch to botchi or lurker
                          And why shouldn't I be defending myself? As far as I'm concerned you were attacking me and with a vote on me as well that means you must think I'm a woof. Doesn't that mean I'm supposed to convince you that I'm part of town? Or.. is that just what I'm supposed to do as a woof?

                          And why haven't you voted yet then? If you planed on switching then you must have not thought I was much of a woof, b it yet you insisted on attacking me. You could have placed your vote since you clearly new you wanted to vote for someone or perhaps unvote since clearly you did not have a scum read on me.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            If you're gonna day I'm wolfy I will shit on u
                            nah my gut's pretty ok about you danceguy, you're saying a lot of things i like

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              Really digging the long first phase. I'm enjoying only having just a couple pages to read each time I check in, as opposed to having to power-read everyone. Gives you time to absorb the whole roster.
                              also agreed.

                              ****THIS IS A MACRO-OPINION****

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                trigger warning: macro-opinions

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...