TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2101
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    But please do back pedal and tell me how it was a joke post and yada yada
    no, it really wasn't a joke post


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2102
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      I did both simultaneously
      No, you didn't

      "Considering voting for him" === "I am planting seeds for a lynch target, but I don't actually want to commit just yet so I can test the waters"


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #2103
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        backpack sure as fuck is not one of my partners
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #2104
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          we now know that danceguy was town, and to further add to that, the post you quoted is the weakest possible attack on danceguy he could make (assuming he was serious) and seems really iffy altogether

          Red Blaster needs to die
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          danceguy
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          that's a real vote
          But yeah, I need to die for declaring intent to vote.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #2105
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            No, you didn't

            "Considering voting for him" === "I am planting seeds for a lynch target, but I don't actually want to commit just yet so I can test the waters"
            Considering I never once brought that post up when I was actually voting for him this point is moot
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2106
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              But yeah, I need to die for declaring intent to vote.
              Um, no

              You need to die because there are so many smelly things about you, and the point about danceguy was a rebuttal to drizzle's post about you, not even something I was using as ammunition against you from the beginning.


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2107
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                Considering I never once brought that post up when I was actually voting for him this point is moot
                Perhaps, but you don't necessarily have to commit to all the birdseed you leave behind

                (I am simply providing an alternative explanation for your vote on danceguy, since drizzle brought it up)


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2108
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  e.g. "RB is town because he said something about danceguy being suspicious"

                  rebuttal: "It could also be the case the xyz"


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #2109
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    Um, no

                    You need to die because there are so many smelly things about you, and the point about danceguy was a rebuttal to drizzle's post about you, not even something I was using as ammunition against you from the beginning.
                    Well nobody agrees with you soooo
                    I'm not worried.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #2110
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      bread ass-ter
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2111
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Well nobody agrees with you soooo
                        I'm not worried.
                        Everybody, I invite you to read this post and tell me how it possibly could come from somebody with a town perspective


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #2112
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          Everybody, I invite you to read this post and tell me how it possibly could come from somebody with a town perspective
                          I could quote the danceguy post again that made me say the same thing
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2113
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            I might let you off the hook if you tell me who the roleblocker is


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #2114
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I might let you off the hook if you tell me who the roleblocker is
                              Implying I'm intimidated to begin with
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2115
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                Implying I'm intimidated to begin with
                                "I'm not worried"
                                "Implying I'm intimidated to begin with"

                                these come from a combative and confrontational mindset


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...