TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #361
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    that's good if it is valuable, I dont' care if you just slapped it together. if you hadn't made that post earlier about "would people lynch AA D0" then it wouldn't rub me the wrong way as much
    this is a good post, towny, could be made by a wolf but only someone who's pretty ok at wolfing

    stop it

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #362
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      I hereby vow to have 14 townreads and lynch the only exclusion, and then start over the next day phase and do it again

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #363
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        ok I'm gonna go do something else have fun lads

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #364
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          storn42 --> storn42
          Gradiant --> storn42

          DaBacpack --> dAnceguy117
          lurker --> AragakiAyase
          DaBackpack --> storn42
          XelNya --> drizzleRomanceGirl
          lurker --> Gradiant
          dAnceguy117 --> blindreper1179


          ---

          storn42
          X.X.X

          drizzleRomanceGirl
          X

          Gradiant
          X

          blindreper1179
          X

          ---

          Players not yet voted:

          AragakiAyase
          roundbox
          botchi246
          blindreper1179
          Red Blaster
          MarioNintendo
          Tokzic
          Tps222
          Makilaz (Tsundreplane)
          drizzleRomanceGirl


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #365
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            you're soooo upset because someone would ever consider lynching you in the game, get realistic
            ftfy
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #366
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              I hereby vow to have 14 townreads and lynch the only exclusion, and then start over the next day phase and do it again
              I kno let's lynch drg

              it'll be funni

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #367
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by XelNya
                I kno let's lynch drg

                it'll be funni
                It's drg, fg. Get it right, you absol ute dark type.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  It's drg, not fg. Get it right, you absol ute dark type.
                  Fuck me typing badly.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    danceguy

                    I got a feeling about this one. His posts have been feeling a little off and with lurker's big post. Idk, it's not much good reasoning, but am I ever know for being good at this game?!


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by storn42
                      danceguy

                      I got a feeling about this one. His posts have been feeling a little off and with lurker's big post. Idk, it's not much good reasoning, but am I ever know for being good at this game?!
                      ehhhhhhh

                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        to be fair though I'm reading you null, and I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't change at all for a really long time, which is a problem
                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        @AA

                        (I should probably do that in my original post, huh)
                        i'm confused, do what?
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          also wow, all of a sudden there are votes

                          hold on, i'm on page 18 right now
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                            i'm confused, do what?
                            Clarify who my post is directed toward, instead of having to make a second post doing that if the first one gets ninjad

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              danceguy
                              ok, so my problem with this (and i feel bad for bringing this up) is that danceguy has turned into one weird motherfucker as of late so i'm forced to assume that any weirdness in this game isn't alignment indicative
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                danceguy

                                I got a feeling about this one. His posts have been feeling a little off and with lurker's big post. Idk, it's not much good reasoning, but am I ever know for being good at this game?!
                                This wouldve actually been very towny from you, but the last sentence is so puuuuuke

                                Ur getting shunned and you deserve it

                                Might still be towny though idk

                                Comment

                                Working...