ok here's a question for you, red
someone has already pointed out that xel not shitting on you is weird
how about this:
since when does xel turn into a bitch around me
Xels game is definitely off in terms of his behavioral trends in almost every other game, but I'm not sure what to think of it in terms of if it makes him any more scummy or towny.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
why are you so neutral about this though
clearly something's wrong here and you're being as diplomatic about it as possible
I rather enjoy not having to deal with his shitlording
I mean even Tokzic mentioned how Xel needs to play like this more often.
I acknowledge that it is definitely a change in his usual behavior, I just don't know what that means for his alignment. Would he do something so blatantly obvious as a wolf?
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
well, let's make the VERY safe assumption that xel thinks anyone who would vote for him for a change in tone/style would be an idiot for doing so
do you think he'd want to punish them for doing something that stupid
I still want answers as to why people were reading red blaster so town early in the game
I haven't found any reasoning, just assertions
i personally was reading red blaster as town because he was suspicious of danceguy's post straight away, which i also found really suspicious
Originally posted by dAnceguy117
tokzic's entrance is going to be awkward IMO, considering voting him for it
Originally posted by Red Blaster
Considering voting you for this.
Also hi Pete, it's been forever since I've played with you
the way he immediately suspected danceguy made it seem like he was towny, and i feel like he's been suspicious of people later on in the game to the point where his reads seem really genuine
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Comment