TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #2011
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Really? Really?

    If we lynch the takedown, the last person on the vote dies.
    If we force another person we think is scum to be the hammer, or the last vote, they die too.
    We can take down two wolves in one shot potentially.
    The reason we need to vote EARLY is to give us time to set this up, and question (example) drg or botchi or someone for why they might not be willing to be the hammer
    If lurker's claim is legit explain to me why wolves wouldn't be the first to jump all over that and essentially lead the wagon? Even if it wasn't planned if I saw the take down claim as a wolf I'd immediately German on that wagon asap
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #2012
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Jump on*
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #2013
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        if we get a large wagon on (example) lurker, then we have all this time and make sure DRG or bothci is here so they can be the last vote, because its very easy to 'accidentally' be away during EOD, or not pay attention and not vote in the last 10 minutes. I can absolutely see botchi or DRG pulling this.
        this thought had escaped me

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #2014
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Hi trevor I see you lurkin

          Comment

          • MarioNintendo
            Expect delays.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Mar 2008
            • 4181

            #2015
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            Please, allow me.

            This logic is extremely flawed. First of all, TPS is not playing this game anymore. I'm not sure that you can be so certain someone is "slipping" when they are not even playing anymore. Secondly, TPS is an old school TWG player. Back in the day, most games were played with "out of thread" talking allowed between all players at ALL TIMES. When you signed up for TWG you also posted your AIM handle so that people could reach you on messenger. Private conversations between people could happen this way. This made for some really crazy and fun games where people photoshopped conversations, faked AIM logs, etc etc.

            It's a very different dynamic to the game and I understand why many people don't like to play that way. But it can be easier for people who are busy because they are able to contact people through text/messenger and they can focus on their individual conversations without needing to get caught up in the thread.

            This is really a non-slip made by someone who wasn't even me. I'd really re-examine your case there.
            Can't verify that statement, but since no one called you out on it, I guess I'll have to believe it. Back to drg, then
            Long live the arcade!

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #2016
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              as a side note xiz this post got bottom paged (unfortunate)

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Don't really like DBP's posts about TPS who keep in mind had one post (the post about mechanics in D0)


              Lock town after one post that I completely destroyed him for being 100% a wolf based off of meta..ok.









              Let's go with that last one.


              His storn posts are kinda interesting to read in hindsight










              His early game Drizzle posts make almost zero sense






              This train of thought honestly doesn't even line up with itself.


              His posts about MarioNintendo are really something else






















              This is as far as I had time to get, I'll do more later when I get home from work.
              any thoughts on it?

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #2017
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                Can't verify that statement, but since no one called you out on it, I guess I'll have to believe it. Back to drg, then
                I'll call her on it.
                Raeko what about my claim (with provided evidence backing it up) that tps, and by extension you, probably is a wolf due to his mechanics post?
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #2018
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  ill send it in
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  ill send it in
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  want to send the kill or me
                  Can it really be this simple
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • MarioNintendo
                    Expect delays.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4181

                    #2019
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Interesting. I'll be monitoring
                    Long live the arcade!

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2020
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      as a side note xiz this post got bottom paged (unfortunate)



                      any thoughts on it?
                      What I see are a bunch of quoted posts without reasoning or synthesis, or even attempts to describe WHY I did what I did


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2021
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Can it really be this simple
                        You are really daft if you think this is real


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #2022
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          You are really daft if you think this is real
                          Well one of you has claimed to be a wolf.
                          The other is leading a wagon on said wolf claim.
                          The third is you, someone I find pretty scummy atm.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2023
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            I still want answers as to why people were reading red blaster so town early in the game

                            I haven't found any reasoning, just assertions


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2024
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              His post on TPS was pretty good but that's actually it


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #2025
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I still want answers as to why people were reading red blaster so town early in the game

                                I haven't found any reasoning, just assertions
                                See: roundbox
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...