TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #211
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by storn42
    Mechanics talk is always something good to talk about as a woof, it's almost like free townie points but itshe always a debate. Personally the idea that it's always better to have the take down in the game isn't necessarily towny. The takedown is MUVH more dangerous at endgame compared to the confusionist. If I could kill take down d0 instead of d4 I would over confronist. Confusionist is still something to get rid off, but lynching the confusionist doesn't keep the game in mylo.
    Except that I was replying to lurker who claimed to be the confusionist and outted his team. Therefore we'd always lynch him over the takedown who can then eat an unobstructed nightkill.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #212
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by storn42
      Mechanics talk is always something good to talk about as a woof, it's almost like free townie points but itshe always a debate. Personally the idea that it's always better to have the take down in the game isn't necessarily towny. The takedown is MUVH more dangerous at endgame compared to the confusionist. If I could kill take down d0 instead of d4 I would over confronist. Confusionist is still something to get rid off, but lynching the confusionist doesn't keep the game in mylo.
      I was referring to red blaster addressing mechanics and being low key in response to lurker's post, rather than some over the top reaction which a wolf might feel the need to throw out as a reaction to an early wolfclaim, whether the wolfclaim is fake or not.

      idk much about red blaster though.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #213
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        asks the guy who said he added him to auto-circle based on that post, kind of odd
        not really? I already said that the auto circle thing was pretty jokey. yes, I am bringing something I thought was a point of interest up for discussion, that is a thing that I will be doing

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #214
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          what I mean is that even though you said the auto-circle thing is pretty jokey, it seemed like your post had some seriousness which meant that you actually thought it was towny. So I expected your post to say something more like "I thought he was towny, what do other people think?" rather than "I think this is towny but let's see if people agree"

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #215
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            it's ok to try and generate discussion, what I didn't like is that you seemed to be wanting others to ok your read before you actually settled on it, also conflicting with your earlier post that seemed somewhat serious about townreading red blaster for his post

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #216
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Lurker, why did you do that? super stupid. In what way is that a good tactic? If its a joke, despite your loud large font words, then its still stupid.

              You are stupid

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #217
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                I doubt my reads especially my day z e r o reads because they can be hella wrong

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  no one in this community GETS me....... *stomps out angrily*

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    If lurker is wolf botchi is too

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Danceguy you should get more angry so your true alignment will show

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        If lurker is wolf botchi is too
                        Ummm...why is this? Are you stupid too?

                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          You understand the concept of dank reads right?
                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          is this towny? I wanna say I think so but I would like to ask the audience
                          okay this sounds really suspicious

                          asking other people to give their reads on the same person while you don't really give a straightforward answer?
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Hot read:
                            Drizzle is town.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by botchi246
                              Ummm...why is this? Are you stupid too?
                              Cause you sounded genuinely angry/annoyed at lurker for making that post, if you're partners then it makes sense that you'd be pissed that your partner outed himself even if from town pov it's wifom

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                Danceguy you should get more angry so your true alignment will show
                                U Dont know me

                                Comment

                                Working...