TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #226
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    I'm gonna ask the audience again because it was so popular last time:

    would anyone lynch AA on a day 0? not just this game, but in any game? I'm curious, AA strikes me as one of the most active and also one of the least polarized in this community, I get the feeling it would never happen and I'm curious to know if I'm right.

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #227
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      Cause you sounded genuinely angry/annoyed at lurker for making that post, if you're partners then it makes sense that you'd be pissed that your partner outed himself even if from town pov it's wifom
      what does wifom mean?
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #228
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
        what does wifom mean?
        http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM

        I dont ever use this term because I would use it wrong lol.

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #229
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          YAY I LOVE THAT MOVIE!
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #230
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            i'm going to watch The Princess Bride right now :P
            Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 06-2-2016, 11:18 PM.
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #231
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              oh great my boyfriend probably likes you more than he likes me now

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #232
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                ..............darn it i edited my post

                please don't ban me

                all i did was edit the title of the movie >.>
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                  ..............darn it i edited my post

                  please don't ban me

                  all i did was edit the title of the movie >.>
                  I'll let you off the hook, missy, but let it be known that edicking is strictly forbidden!!!

                  Do it again, and I'm afraid I'd have to kill you, hee hee heeeeeeeee

                  Sincerely,
                  -Charu, the greatest of them all
                  Last edited by YoshL; 06-2-2016, 11:49 PM.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    thank you
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      I'm gonna ask the audience again because it was so popular last time:

                      would anyone lynch AA on a day 0? not just this game, but in any game? I'm curious, AA strikes me as one of the most active and also one of the least polarized in this community, I get the feeling it would never happen and I'm curious to know if I'm right.
                      If I saw something I thought was a hard slip then sure.
                      Iregretnothing
                      But really unlikely? Absolutely.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Sincerely,
                        -Charu, the greatest of them all
                        [/b][/color]
                        It's not nice to lie

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          ... I fucked up twice in a row

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            Also we talkin a pokemon

                            none of that fusuin garbage save that for dbz

                            fuckin' boring ass shit

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Also we talkin a pokemon

                              none of that fusuin garbage save that for dbz

                              fuckin' boring ass shit
                              It was at this moment I realized





















                              I dun gone and gave up

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Man xel. Your puns are on point.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...