TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #241
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by storn42
    Man xel. Your puns are on point.
    It's a real disaster if you asked me.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #242
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      drizzleRomanceGirl

      les go

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #243
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Got a new gut read

        Xel isn't town this game


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #244
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by XelNya
          drizzleRomanceGirl

          les go
          wholly unrelated to this but this still is bad


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #245
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            Got a new gut read

            Xel isn't town this game
            hot gut read

            you're wrong - wait that's not a gut read

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #246
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              wholly unrelated to this but this still is bad
              Is it that I'm being nice to red blaster?

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #247
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by XelNya
                drizzleRomanceGirl

                les go
                why are you voting for me?
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                  why are you voting for me?
                  Why do you care?

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    Why do you care?
                    This isn't relevant btw I'm just curious

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      I'll post when I wake up
                      72+ hour day0s are pretty snoozefesty
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        I'm gonna ask the audience again because it was so popular last time:

                        would anyone lynch AA on a day 0? not just this game, but in any game? I'm curious, AA strikes me as one of the most active and also one of the least polarized in this community, I get the feeling it would never happen and I'm curious to know if I'm right.
                        Nobody ever lynches AA ever..even when he's WOLFY as shit.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Nobody ever lynches AA ever..even when he's WOLFY as shit.
                          Case in point: the turbo game
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Absolutely.
                            You were so close, yet, so far with that pun :P

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            I'm gonna ask the audience again because it was so popular last time:

                            would anyone lynch AA on a day 0? not just this game, but in any game? I'm curious, AA strikes me as one of the most active and also one of the least polarized in this community, I get the feeling it would never happen and I'm curious to know if I'm right.
                            All AA does is say statements that can't be verified until later on in the game. He never puts himself in a situation where he can either be seen as good or bad. He's just there, picking up doubts and making claims like:
                            "This post is wolfy".
                            "If lurker is wolf botchi is too"

                            From what I gathered, he's good at creating worlds, which can be both good and bad. What makes it tempting to let him live is that he might be able to figure out the real world if he's town. But if he's wolf and shoves all worlds in our heads except the real one, then it gets dangerous.

                            I have nothing against AA so far, but I have no trust for him yet either.
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              I'm no world would we lynch take down over confusionist.
                              Nice meme
                              good job you solved the puzzle (which i didn't even put there)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Lurker is probably town????????
                              you're an idiot

                              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                              i triple-counter claim confusionist :P
                              forced

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              That said... idk whether this is lurker just being passed or him just trying to troll us...
                              i passed the ball to you
                              it's in your court now
                              you don't need that much reading comprehension to understand what i'm doing here bruh

                              gradiant failed to comment on my post because he already knew it was fake
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by botchi246
                                Lurker, why did you do that? super stupid. In what way is that a good tactic? If its a joke, despite your loud large font words, then its still stupid.

                                You are stupid
                                oh yeah also this post is fucking ugly
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...