TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #646
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Curry and Rice
    Ok, here we go. Just so you know, I was the one who gave Vendetta Injection C and I gave Zenith Injection A. I'll elaborate in a few minutes on why I think this MIGHT clear Tokzic (keyword being "might," given that I need to ask some questions before I get a definitive answer; also I'll explain about what the items do and why I gave them out like I did).
    this'll be good.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • Curry and Rice
      FFR Player
      • May 2015
      • 5

      #647
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      First of all, Tokzic. Remember how he said this, and people were questioning how he knew this?
      Originally posted by Tokzic
      1) Don't accept drugs from strangers, V! They could be laced.
      Originally posted by storn42
      excuse me?... how do you know he said "Drugs" he mentioned nothing about being given any sort or drug at all, all he said was items "B" and "C" this just further confirms you being a wolf
      Well, the items I give out are called Injections, which really makes me think that Tokzic is either a role who also gives out items (Synthesist), or who somehow knows about this role (or it's a coincidence he used the term "drugs" to refer to the Injections). It's entirely possible that there could be a wolf equivalent of my role, but unless there's someone else who gave Vendetta an item (as I mentioned above, I only gave one to him and one to Zenith), Tokzic is the most likely candidate for such (as he's also the most likely lynch candidate at this point, it's probably a good idea to get any and all information that can certify his alignment right now).

      More coming, but feel free to post in-between then. I'd like to hear what people think about this.

      Comment

      • Curry and Rice
        FFR Player
        • May 2015
        • 5

        #648
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Also, in the middle of typing a slightly longer post, black. I REALLY need the floor affinity changed.

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #649
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          one of my drugs made me clear of all effects during the night, and then another one of my drugs made it so i have an invisible vote on myself today so i'm at 1 vote currently

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #650
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Curry and Rice
            Also, in the middle of typing a slightly longer post, black. I REALLY need the floor affinity changed.
            thanks for reminding me about this. btw, when we kill tokzic how will we be able to confirm that we killed a woof. i mean, we already know that he was seered red but how can we confirm that his dead body is a woof, or more importantly future lynches. i know we're already down red and another PR, as well as choof (who was lying so i guess theres that).unless there is ANOTHER seer, we're back to the good old guessing game that is mystery game TWG.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #651
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              i made that big post to reminfd myself to vote black and didn't even vote.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #652
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                one of my drugs made me clear of all effects during the night, and then another one of my drugs made it so i have an invisible vote on myself today so i'm at 1 vote currently
                what do you mean "clear of all effect" is that like a free role block or does it mean something else. i dont think i've ever seen a game where someone is "affected" by something.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • Curry and Rice
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2015
                  • 5

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  What do these Injections do, you may ask? The first three of these Injections can only be made on White, while the last three can only be made on Black. I can't use any injections I make, but I'm able to send them to anybody, who can in turn send it to anybody else (at least I think they can? The wording on this was a bit confusing).

                  -Injection A triples affinity vote. I gave this to Zenith because he posted "#ifyougowhiteyouareneverright," which made me think, even if it was a joke, he'd be open to voting for black affinity, which I want to get to for a number of reasons.
                  -Injection B removes one vote against the user.
                  -Injection C prevents roleblocking or any other affects. I gave this to Vendetta because I figured that if there was a roleblocker, he'd be a primary target. Last night, I also gave one to Storn so he'd be able to give it back to me (and I want it for good reason).
                  -Injection D gives the user a one-use seering.
                  -Injection E doubles the user's vote.
                  -Injection F gives a vigi that tells who uses it (however, I can only make two of these total).

                  In addition to this, I also get a very special ability when the floor changes to black: nightkill immunity during the night after it changes (I think it's only once per game, so I don't know if you can keep changing the floor back and forth for repeated effect). The floor not changing last phase really messed up my plans, as you may guess (I'm just glad nobody picked up on my eagerness- admittedly, I probably got a little too eager towards the end of the night).

                  However, I don't know how similar any other potential Synthesist would be to my role (or if I am the only one). I'm going to take a guess that either their Injections have different effects, or they have different reactions to the affinities (or possibly both).

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  one of my drugs made me clear of all effects during the night, and then another one of my drugs made it so i have an invisible vote on myself today so i'm at 1 vote currently
                  Wait... did the other injection take away a vote on you, or put a vote on you? If it's the latter, I'd say it's safe to assume you got it from a Wolf Synthesist.

                  Comment

                  • Curry and Rice
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2015
                    • 5

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    In short, this essentially means we get two free seerings (or a vigi if we think it's necessary).

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      im happy to see that you trust me enough to hold onto this injection for you for the night. that is IF i decide to give it to you. MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!
                      but yea sure. i'll send it back during night phase! would even send it back now if i could.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                        Well, the items I give out are called Injections, which really makes me think that Tokzic is either a role who also gives out items (Synthesist), or who somehow knows about this role (or it's a coincidence he used the term "drugs" to refer to the Injections).
                        I've talked about this already. Made a joke, it's a coincidence. My role has nothing to do with Injections and this is the first I've heard about them.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I have a sneaky suspicion that storn is a wolf
                          i agree

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          Along with tokzic
                          oh

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            I'm too out of it to feel good about my reads list in its current state but I'll reread the thread again and finalise tomorrow.

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                              What do these Injections do, you may ask? The first three of these Injections can only be made on White, while the last three can only be made on Black. I can't use any injections I make, but I'm able to send them to anybody, who can in turn send it to anybody else (at least I think they can? The wording on this was a bit confusing).

                              -Injection A triples affinity vote. I gave this to Zenith because he posted "#ifyougowhiteyouareneverright," which made me think, even if it was a joke, he'd be open to voting for black affinity, which I want to get to for a number of reasons.
                              -Injection B removes one vote against the user.
                              -Injection C prevents roleblocking or any other affects. I gave this to Vendetta because I figured that if there was a roleblocker, he'd be a primary target. Last night, I also gave one to Storn so he'd be able to give it back to me (and I want it for good reason).
                              -Injection D gives the user a one-use seering.
                              -Injection E doubles the user's vote.
                              -Injection F gives a vigi that tells who uses it (however, I can only make two of these total).

                              In addition to this, I also get a very special ability when the floor changes to black: nightkill immunity during the night after it changes (I think it's only once per game, so I don't know if you can keep changing the floor back and forth for repeated effect). The floor not changing last phase really messed up my plans, as you may guess (I'm just glad nobody picked up on my eagerness- admittedly, I probably got a little too eager towards the end of the night).

                              However, I don't know how similar any other potential Synthesist would be to my role (or if I am the only one). I'm going to take a guess that either their Injections have different effects, or they have different reactions to the affinities (or possibly both).


                              Wait... did the other injection take away a vote on you, or put a vote on you? If it's the latter, I'd say it's safe to assume you got it from a Wolf Synthesist.
                              1) Thank you for the injection, but I definitely passed it onwards towards another player because I had a fear of negative effects but now I know it was just PARANOiA!! (lmfao)
                              2) Do you think a "Wolf Synthesist's" items would be named injections or something else? What do you think about the effects of said items (Since V stated that he gained a ghost vote due to an item he took)?
                              3) I would assume your black affinity is either one shot or is constantly on but white would be where you are vulnerable.





                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                white
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...